Delphi XE5 Touch keyboard

Hi,
Is the build in keyboard usable as on screen keyboard for external use as well?
For example: Open on the top of Microsoft Word or notepad and type text directly into the Microsoft word or notepad.
Is this possible?
if yes,
how?

any info will be extremely appreciated.

thanks in advance
-1
daniel
2/16/2014 2:43:30 PM
embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using 2297 articles. 2 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=daniel Legrand wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
> Is the build in keyboard usable as on screen keyboard for external use as well?
> For example: Open on the top of Microsoft Word or notepad and type text directly into the Microsoft word or notepad.
> Is this possible?
> if yes,
> how?
>
> any info will be extremely appreciated.
>
> thanks in advance

Why not just use windows onscreen Keyboard

+Open On-Screen Keyboard by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard. +
--
Linden
"Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source"
> {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=daniel Legrand wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi,
> > Is the build in keyboard usable as on screen keyboard for external use as well?
> > For example: Open on the top of Microsoft Word or notepad and type text directly into the Microsoft word or notepad.
> > Is this possible?
> > if yes,
> > how?
> >
> > any info will be extremely appreciated.
> >
> > thanks in advance
>
> Why not just use windows onscreen Keyboard
>
> +Open On-Screen Keyboard by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, clicking Ease of Access, and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard. +
> --
> Linden
> "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source"

Hi Linden,
thanks for the info :)
you are right, Windows OSK can be used but I don't think i am going to use it, the goal is to use my own On-screen keyboard and be able to control it better than Microsoft OSK, Microsoft OSK can't be controlled much.
Making a on-screen keyboard of my own is possible, i was just wondering if the Delphi built in would do it because it would have save me some work :)
0
daniel
2/17/2014 6:05:16 AM
I have built it myself.
0
daniel

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

To use or not to use Delphi

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

Delphi XE5 virtual keyboard
I Created a FireMonkey application with Delphi Mobile XE5 with a TWebBrowser-component that displays the site google.com to allow the user to perform a search. Unfortunately, the keyboard is only possible for componenents TEdit, there is a way to use it also for the text components that appear within the website? Thank you! ...

Debugging DLL compiled with Delphi 7 in Delphi XE5
Dear Sirs/Madams, We are considering changing from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE5. Our project consists of a dll and an .exe file. I have begun converting the .exe file to Delphi XE5 and have successfully accessed the DLL compiled with Delphi 7. When I debug the DLL (using the "run parameters" and changing "host application" to the .exe file) in Delphi 7 I can set breakpoints etc. and they are triggered. However, when I attempt to debug the project in XE5, I get the following message: Module Load: xxx.dll. No Debug Info. Base Address: $015A0000. Process xxx.exe (2928) ...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Web resources about - Delphi XE5 Touch keyboard - embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using

Pro Tools Keyboard Shortcuts
Every shortcut you ever wanted. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Keyboard Cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Keyboard Cat" footage consists of Charlie Schmidt's cat, Fatso, "playing" a keyboard. In reality, Schmidt is manipulating the cat under a baby's ...

Facebook Adds Keyboard Shortcuts To Messages Inbox
Facebook added a list of keyboard shortcuts to the inbox where users retrieve their messages . continued… New Career Opportunities Daily: The ...

Facebook rolls out messages update with new layout, photo sharing, emoticons, keyboard shortcuts and ...
... continues to roll out its redesigned messages product it announced in August , including a two-paned layout, improved photo uploads and keyboard ...

iPad Pro at CES 2016: new keyboards, cases + more
... worth showing this year at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show. A bunch of companies rose to the occasion at CES, showing off new cases, keyboards, ...

OmniFocus 2 has new icons, keyboard shortcuts, and more
In early November , we saw OmniFocus 2 add keyboard shortcuts for external keyboard users. In another update today, Jan. 5, a couple more shortcuts ...

Review: Battery life and keyboard problems hinder HP Envy 13 Ultrabook
... and that’s where HP’s Envy 13 comes in. The $799 model includes many of the same specs as the ZenBook we like, but throws in a backlit keyboard ...

Type easily on your iPad Air with this Bluetooth wireless keyboard
Make typing on a iPad Air easier thanks to a Bluetooth wireless keyboard. The Trent Airbender 3.0 Wireless Bluetooth Smart Keyboard is for sale ...

Keyboard Waffle Iron
Features and Details: • Heat-resistant curved Bakelite handle • Lightweight die-cast aluminum • Easy-to-clean nonstick surface • Thin design ...

Windows tech support: Keyboard and mouse
Get your input devices to input, and tweak power-saving mode and pointer sensitivity.