Delphi 2010 - In dbgrid the column header is not Themed [Edit]

Hi

With new Delphi 2010 code i can't have a Dbgrid with ColumnClick event and column header Themed.

i have see a new option in dbgrid : dgTitleClick      :(

if i active this property i lost themed blue rettangule when i move mouse over the column header

( it is like a very old dbgrid )

i'm using ThemedDBGrid unit , but don't work more in D2010 ( column header not Themed with OnTitleClick Assigned and dgTitleClick set to True )

How i can active ALL FEATURES of THEMED with OnTitleClick Assigned ?

Edited by: Mauro Botta on Oct 13, 2009 11:54 AM
0
Mauro
10/13/2009 9:54:53 AM
embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using 2297 articles. 1 followers. Follow

uppppetteee
0
Mauro

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Problem using InstallAware 7 CodeGear Special Edition with Delphi 2010 [Edit]
Hi Everyone, I am trying to create an installation disk for my delphi 2010 application using the installAware that kind of comes with Delphi 2010. When I try to built it, it keeps giving me the error message:- No files matching pattern "C:\Windows\system32\\*120.bpl" and when I look into my windows\system32 folder, there the files with extension *.bpl end with *140.bpl and not *120.bpl like it was expected. Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong or how I can get around this. Thanks in advance. Edited by: Tat Hon Chu on Dec 3, 2009 12:55 AM > {quo...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Using WordApplication in Delphi 2010 [Edit]
Hello Everyone, I am having a problem with WordApplicatio component. I am using Delphi 10. I can get the WordApplication to open with the Document template that I select, but Word is behind my app and when I close Word I get an RPC Server not available errror and after that a pointer violation and then access violations until I reset the IDE. Here is the code I am using: procedure TTestLetterForm.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); var FileName: oleVariant; begin //Letter2Report.Print; if OpenDialog.Execute = True then begin FileName := OpenDialog.Fil...

How to use IThumbnailProvider in Delphi 2010? [Edit]
Hello, I try to use IThumbnailProvider for getting thumbnail from the file. I can not get ThumbnailProvider, the result of the line "result := fileShellItem.BindToHandler(nil, BHID_ThumbnailHandler, IID_IThumbnailProvider, thumbProvider );" is always false. Could someone help me? Regards Eric P.S. I use Win7/64 type {$EXTERNALSYM IThumbnailProvider} IThumbnailProvider = interface(IUnknown) ['{e357fccd-a995-4576-b01f-234630154e96}'] function GetThumbnail(cx : uint; out hBitmap : HBITMAP; out bitmapType : dword):HRESULT;stdcall; end; const ...

Problems
Hi; We have a software developed in the Delphi 2009 and we do NOT use the runtime themes. So, the option: Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED. When I'm on the Delphi 2009, it's all right. The problem is when I use the Delphi 2010. The same configuration (Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED). The form editor (IDE) insists on show the forms with the current Windows theme. I don't like this, I want the runtime themes off while I'm programming and editing my forms. How can I solve it? Thanks to...

Delphi 2010 produces much larger binaries than Delphi 2009 [Edit]
When I compile my project with Delphi 2010 the resulting executable is about 30% larger than the one compiled with Delphi 2009. Both binaries are compiled with the same source code and project options. The size of individual DCU files increases by 5-20%. Has anybody experienced similar results? Has anybody an idea what could cause this? It surprises me, as the changes in syntax and VCL have not been that big. Best regards, Joachim Edited by: Joachim Marder on Sep 25, 2009 6:07 AM "Joachim Marder" wrote in message news:166152@forums.codegear.com... > When I compi...

Spreadsheet component for use in Delphi VCL 2010
Good day I have been using the Flexcel component for reading and writing Excel spreadsheets in my Delphi VCL projects for some while and have been very happy. Unfortunately, though, a version for use with Excel 2007 format files (.XLSX) has been promised for years now but just never arrives and I have reached a stage where I just have to update some of my software. Can any body suggest alternatives and comment on their experience with these? I have no objection to buying a component although all my programs are for academic use by myself and colleagues/friends so cheaper would...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 DBGrid does not show where the cell edit cursor is
Please forgive me if I use the wrong phrase/term, but my problem is this; I have moved from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2010 and have now noticed that when editing data in a DBGrid, the column no longer displays where the editing cursor position is; I litterally have no idea where text will be entered in the column when I type. e.g. I click in a column (dataset state is set to Edit) and press left 3 times from the end of a line of 50 chars, and I cannot see a | cursor in the grid. I have tried every parameter without success. Also new help system is truly awful and cannot give you basic informa...

Using TTrayIcon Component in BDS 2006 in Delphi 2010 [Edit]
This message is no longer available. ...

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 - In dbgrid the column header is not Themed [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using