Could I use IdIPWatch to get "All" IP address by Delphi 2009 ?

Could I use IdIPWatch to get "All" IP address by Delphi 2009 ?
( IdIPWatch  in  Indy Misc palette)

The code below only get one IP.
Thank you very much .

uses
  IdIPWatch;
begin
  Memo1.Clear;
  Memo1.Lines.Add(IdIPWatch1.LocalIP);
end;
0
ICST
5/6/2009 1:11:09 AM
embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using 2297 articles. 1 followers. Follow

<ICST ICST> wrote in message news:113236@forums.codegear.com...

> Could I use IdIPWatch to get "All" IP address by Delphi 2009 ?

No.  That is not what it is meant for.

> The code below only get one IP.

As it should be, because that is what TIdIPWatch is designed to do.  I
already showed you how to get all of the IP addresses in your other
discussion thread.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

While using Thunderbird, I attempted to send an e-mail using all the addresses in my address book. After I clicked "send," a box appeared that read "Invalid address syntax." Any suggestions
Name: Matthew Hankey Email: mattataltoonastardotorg Product: Thunderbird Summary: While using Thunderbird, I attempted to send an e-mail using all the addresses in my address book. After I clicked "send," a box appeared that read "Invalid address syntax." Any suggestions Comments: I checked the e-mail recipients addresses and they all appeared to be fine. Would it make a difference if the recipients name was next to his e-mail address (i.e. "Freeland, Bruce" <freeland.bruce@mayo.edu>). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6....

What to use instead of "cin" and "cout" which VCL doesn't use
I want to ask the user their name which I will then put on a label. There may be a better way but in the meantime I have used a TextOut message to Ask for their name and then put a memo box at the end of the sentence, which I find they can type into, I think. Question is How can I get or where to I find what they typed so I can put it in my label storage. I notice that there is a "Lines" property for Memo that say TString and if you click on it you get a code editor. I have been reading for days but I can figure out where to go from here. Any help would be greatly apprecia...

Whan can i do? make "string" data type convert to "window" data type, and use a "window" name to get it ancestor "window name", thanks! i use pb5
Rich, With a string window name, you can open a window of that type if you need to. You could, of course, query that window object for any attributes. Another option is to use the LibraryExport function to export the definition of the window which is specified by the string. You can then parse the resulting file to get information on the ancestor object. HTH Sanjiv. "Rich" <windows_ce@netease.com> wrote in message news:2Xsr1WW0AHA.178@forums.sybase.com... > > > ...

RFC: interactions between "use bytes", "use locale", and "use feature 'unicode_strings'
I am waiting for blead to reopen before I submit a patch for extending feature unicode_strings to matching \s, and \w. In documenting it, it occurred to me that the existing implementation is wrong, along with the existing interaction between use bytes and use locale. To refresh your memory, "use feature 'unicode_strings'" is supposed to mean that even non-utf8 data is to be considered to have Unicode semantics. In practice, this only affects the characters from 128-255. It is new in 5.12, and is implemented there only on functions that change case, such a...

First use of XE7, "Delphi Package Output Directory", "path is too long"
I have been using Delphi 2010, and also had XE2 installed (but never used it). Yesterday I purchased the Delphi XE7 update, and installed it. Upon first launch, I got this dialog: {code} Warning [window title] Your current Delphi Package Output Directory is not part of your system path. In order to use runtime packages that are built into this directory, this directory needs to be on your path. However, it appears that your current system path is too long. Please manually edit your system path to remove unnecessary items and/or include this directory. Directory to be added: c:\User...

"Using" or "With"

Using "+" or "||"

RE: Using "do" versus "use" for subroutine
Edward Wijaya wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know which of this > is better and what is the pro and cons: > > 1. A file "mysub.pl" which stored > a subroutine, and later called by > main file using: do "mysub.pl" > > or > > 2. A file "mysub.pm" and called > in main file using : use "mysub.pm" The second construct is not valid; the argument to "use" must be a bareword. It's not really possible to answer your question without knowing more details. I'm not clear about what&#...

Replacing "use base" with "use parent"
--bcaec554da9c7514d304ca32ffa3 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, From the base.pm documentation<http://perldoc.perl.org/base.html#DESCRIPTIO= N>: Unless you are using the fields pragma, consider this module discouraged in favor of the lighter-weight parent . From the parent.pm documentation<http://perldoc.perl.org/parent.html#HISTOR= Y> : This module was forked from base to remove the cruft that had accumulated in it. parent.pm is a 30 lines pure Perl dual module available also in core since 5.10...

What is the use of "Get" and "Set" and how it works?
I'm trying to figure out one part of the code which I found for paging. After looking at them and search other articles about this, I still couldn't understand how this "Get" and "Set" works. Can someone provide me a simple explaination how it works and why we need it? Thanks.1 Public Property CurrentPage() As Integer 2 Get 3 Dim o As Object = ViewState("_CurrentPage") 4 5 If o Is Nothing Then 6 Return 0 7 Else 8 Return o 9 End ...

Using "using"
In C#, when instantiating objects, it seems like there are two choices; 1) fully specify the hierarchy (i.e. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection) or 2) placing a using statement (i.e using System.Data.SqlClient;) so you can using the more direct reference (in this case "SqlConnection"). What are the factors involved with deciding to use a using statement versus fully referencing everything in the code? using is just a shortcut so that you don't have to write the entire namespace out for each instantiation.  The drawback is that someone reading your code may not immediat...

how to use "Match" the special char "\" as using filter
Thx JJ \\ "JJ" <jasonyklau@sinaman.com> wrote in message news:404bd593$1@forums-2-dub... > Thx > JJ > > ...

I'm getting an error using NavigateURL ='<%# Eval("Url") %>', it works when using NavigateURL="intro.aspx"
I'm getting an error using NavigateURL ='<%# Eval("Url") %>', it works when I use NavigateURL="intro.aspx" Server Error in '/orthoassist' Application. The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested URL: /orthoassist/intro.aspx <asp:HyperLink runat="server" ID="hl1" Text=...

Where can I get the images used by VS2005 for "Edit, Update, Cancel"; "Select"; and "Delete"
I'm looking for small, elegant images to use in the CommandField of a GridView for Edit, Delete, and Select. Visual Studio 2005 uses images that would be perfect but I don't know where to get the files for these images so I can use them in my own project. From a GridView's Smart Tag, go to GridView Tasks | Edit Columns | Available Fields. Under CommandField there is a sub-tree with three images that are just what I need: "Edit, Update, Cancel"; "Select"; and "Delete". Does anyone know where I can find the files for these three images (.bmp, ,gif, etc.)?     I d...

Web resources about - Could I use IdIPWatch to get "All" IP address by Delphi 2009 ? - embarcadero.delphi.vcl.using