Using New Relic for analytics with a Delphi app?

Does anyone have any experience or Delphi sample code in using New Relic to capture some usage info and do some analytics on it?

There is more info about that here:
https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/insights/new-relic-insights/adding-querying-data/inserting-custom-events-insights-api

I am aware that Delphi XE8 offers a package called "AppAnalytics" that does this kind of thing, but I'm working with a company that uses New Relic extensively for their existing products, and they would like to use New Relic for my Delphi project as well.

Or, does anyone have any insights on New Relic vs. AppAnalytics?

Thanks!

Kevin
0
Kevin

Using Delphi's new Exception.StackTrace property with 3party tools
Hello, Tobias published an article about Delphi's new (2009) Exception.StackTrace property on our blog: Working with Delphi’s new Exception.StackTrace http://blog.gurock.com/?p=730 It would be interesting to see if/how other 3party dev tool vendors make use of this property (exception reporting tools etc). Has anyone seen support for this in other tools yet (I believe Fabio of Eurekalog is working on it). Kind regards, Dennis Gurock -- Gurock Software Co-Founder http://www.gurock.com/ DelphiFeeds.com Admin http://www.delphifeeds.com/ ...

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

How to use a .dmp file for a system which crashes using a delphi app
Hi, I put this post here because I am not sure of the best location. I have been given a memory dump (.dmp) file by a client who thinks that a Delphi 7 application is causing their system to blue screen from time to time. Does anyone know how I can use this .dmp file to locate the problem in the delphi app? The build the client is using has debug symbols turned on. I have downloaded Microsoft Debugging Tools for windows and have dupmchk.exe (and kd.exe) but I would really appreciate some help with how these or any other useful tools should be used? Many thanks Ben > I have down...

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

New to Delphi
Hi I am new to Delphi & want to know good resources for learning to use it. Is there a list of good Delphi learning resources (books/online tutorials) somewhere? What recommendations can anyone make for someone new to Delphi (& only a hobby programmer at the moment)? A couple of weeks ago I started with DelphiXE4 trial & have Googled for a few Delphi resources but I haven't found anything very good yet for me as a beginner. I'm just struggling along trying to learn as I go! (I'm presently struggling with DragandDrop...see [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17232...

What pattern use? How to use these patterns in Delphi XE 3? Developing new
My firwst post here, and i REALLY need yours help... My main objective is to create a _*standard system to register products, clients, sell items, control stock*_, and so on. I want to use *Multi Tier, using Datasnap*, I dont want the classic client-server systems. There are several considerations I would like to discuss: 1 - I really want to do a *GOOD system, using patters* to make easier maintenance. I have read about MVC, saw some examples, but I read examples using Interfaces, and other posts in internet say Interfaces are bad. *MVC is good for this kind of system*? 2 - I wan...

To use or not to use Delphi

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

problem delphi 2010 apps with a delphi 5 pro Pchar
Hallo I build on till now alle tools and programas with delphi 5 pro now i have delphi 2010 want don't want rewite alle my DLL Tools Like The tool i made for making PDF In case of This DLL i can't becose the vcl i use in delphi 5 will not work in delphi 2010 *This call in apps* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall external 'GUPPDF2.dll'; {code} *In delphi 5 DLL* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall; {code} if call the function i get a "Access violation" i think that the settings parameter empty is...

MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007?
....to the ActiveX group: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=47170 -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Using the Delphi DesignIntf and DesignEditors Tools
The release notes says this: Using the Delphi DesignIntf and DesignEditors Tools If you are creating a C++ package that contains a Delphi unit that uses the DesignIntf and DesignEditors tools, you must choose Project > Options > Delphi Compiler > Other Options. In Use these packages when compiling, add DesignIDE in the combo box. I do not find"Other Options" under Delphi Compiler. What must I actually do? Larry This is for XE2 C++ project. "Larry Griffiths" wrote in message news:395433@forums.embarcadero.com... The release notes says t...

Web resources about - Using New Relic for analytics with a Delphi app? - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Analytic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Offerpop Offers Facebook Page Administrators Useful Social Data, Analytics
... rolled out its new Integrated Social Marketing platform, providing Facebook page administrators with comprehensive social data and analytics ...

Lex Machina Enhances Patent Litigation Analytics And Microsoft Simplifies OneDrive Access
Legal technology columnist Sean Doherty shares notable news from LexisNexis and from Microsoft.

Cisco To Carry Moogsoft's IT Event Analytics Software
Cisco To Carry Moogsoft's IT Event Analytics Software CRN Cisco is reselling Moogsoft's unified event analytics for IT software under an OEM ...

A look at Boston Celtics leaders in key analytics categories
Delving into analytics tells us why the Celtics, 12-9 entering tonight's game, are one of the Eastern Conference's top teams.

Revenues for meter data management systems and analytics expected to reach US$1.7 billion in 2024, says ...
... demand-side management and grid optimization, are driving the need for enhanced meter data management systems (MDMSs) and meter data analytics ...

Three key steps to getting your marketing data & analytics 'just right'
When I first started working in digital marketing back in 2006, nobody cared about integrated data. Heck, "big data" hadn't even been invented ...

MapR Streams Unites Hadoop, Real-Time Data Flows, Analytics
Platform integrates Apache Hadoop batch storage, in-memory analytics with global event streaming, real-time database capabilities, and enterprise ...

How Rugby Inspires Data Science And Analytics Teams
... agility, including strategies for sizing up your company’s current agility profile, and how your company can become more agile through analytics. ...

Deliver Business Value With Modern Metrics And Analytics
Modern application delivery leaders realize that their primary goal is to deliver value to the business and its customers faster. Most of the ...