Using Delphi's new Exception.StackTrace property with 3party tools

Hello,

Tobias published an article about Delphi's new (2009) Exception.StackTrace property on our blog:

Working with Delphi’s new Exception.StackTrace
http://blog.gurock.com/?p=730

It would be interesting to see if/how other 3party dev tool vendors make use of this property (exception reporting tools etc). Has anyone seen support for this in other tools yet (I believe Fabio of Eurekalog is working on it).

Kind regards,
Dennis Gurock

--
Gurock Software Co-Founder
http://www.gurock.com/

DelphiFeeds.com Admin
http://www.delphifeeds.com/
0
Dennis

creating/managing Interbase via Delphi Architect's new tool
Hi, Do any of the experienced Interbase developers/db architects see a reason(s) to use the new database modelling/generation tool in Delphi Architect in order to create/manage Interbase databases? (versus using direct SQL statements etc) Joe I've played with ER/Studio a little in the past few weeks. What I think is nice about it is it is a unified UI for multiple database vendors. If you are used to doing SQL and are using InterBase only then it less useful. However, say you want to view your database model graphically, even though you know the SQL. ER/Studio is great ...

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

Current 'help' tools for Delphi
I know this subject comes up every few years, but as I look at some of the past answers, and find either extinct or outdated software, I have to ask the question: What are folks using CURRENTLY to develop help files for their Delphi programs? TIA David Erbas-White David Erbas-White wrote: > I know this subject comes up every few years, but as I look at some of > the past answers, and find either extinct or outdated software, I have > to ask the question: > > What are folks using CURRENTLY to develop help files for their Delphi > programs? Here we are...

Is it possible to use XP's new command line tools in Win2k?
WinXP comes with a new set of command line tools: <http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds_new_tools.mspx?mfr=true> http://tinyurl.com/3c3o2s These tools are located on the XP install disc in the \Support\Tools folder. Typical install, double-click setup.exe. <http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/tools_overview.mspx?mfr=true> http://tinyurl.com/2kognj The article says there are over 40 additional support tools. I'm wondering if I could install these tools on a Win2k system....

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Using the Delphi DesignIntf and DesignEditors Tools
The release notes says this: Using the Delphi DesignIntf and DesignEditors Tools If you are creating a C++ package that contains a Delphi unit that uses the DesignIntf and DesignEditors tools, you must choose Project > Options > Delphi Compiler > Other Options. In Use these packages when compiling, add DesignIDE in the combo box. I do not find"Other Options" under Delphi Compiler. What must I actually do? Larry This is for XE2 C++ project. "Larry Griffiths" wrote in message news:395433@forums.embarcadero.com... The release notes says t...

old and new Delphi's
Just checking: I am exporting this procedure from a XE2 DLL, to be called from a D5 app. This should be compatible, I think? procedure someproc(a: pansistring; b: Tdate; c: integer); stdcall; Using pansichar insted of pansistring fixed the problem. "Uffe Kousgaard" <oh@no.no> wrote in message news:516204@forums.embarcadero.com... > Just checking: > > I am exporting this procedure from a XE2 DLL, to be called from a D5 app. > This should be compatible, I think? > > procedure someproc(a: pansistring; b: Tdate; c: integer); stdcall; Uffe...

Basically it's a useless tool just as other tools ebay made
Name: Yun Email: kanata2006atgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Basically it's a useless tool just as other tools ebay made Comments: Can't find some tool such as bid agent, bid snipper but can't find in this companion. Ebay made so much money and ebay should spend a little bit to develop a few decent tool which can really help buyer/seller. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

using the Tools>Read mail and Tools>New message commands
Name: Stephane Valladier Email: chamroueye_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: using the Tools>Read mail and Tools>New message commands Comments: May be someone has already suggested it. I think it would be good if one was able to access a particular program when trying to use these commands. I mean : when I use these commands, Firefox opens Microsoft Outlook. But I don't use Outlook. I write/send email with web accounts (like hotmail, or university mail systems). So what would be good, I think, is to be able to go say in the Tools>Options menu and here...

accessing a datawindow's control's properties using expresisons
Is it possible to access a column's y coordinate and use it in a datawindow extression? example: if(column.y > 500, a..., b...) If( Long( Describe( 'column.Y' )) > 500, a..., b... ) -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] VCI Springfield, MA www.vcisolutions.com "Leon Mandel" <lmandel@sao.state.tx.us> wrote in message news:3E308134.8070602@sao.state.tx.us... > Is it possible to access a column's y coordinate and use it in a > datawindow extression? > > example: > > if(column.y > 500, a..., b...) > ...

What's the MS tool that let's you manage the MSI datbase?
I hosed my MSI database while making my install files. I know there's like a Microsoft office Management tool or something that let's you muck with the MSI database. Every day when I come in i log into my lappy and all my icons are white, and I need to "resintall" any program that I run, I restart and it's fine. The Killer Ninja Coding Monkeys thank those that mark helpful posts as answers.My Site | My Examples | My Blog Are you talking about Microsoft Orca?http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255905  That allows you to edit the .MSI files directly. WIndows s...

new user question: Delphi equivalents to BP 'readkey' and 'keypress'
Hi All, Sorry if this is the wrong forum. In the documentations section I already asked for general advice, so let's keep that out to the extent practicable - you be the judge. Background: a relatively experienced Borland Pascal programmer for DOS and DPMI, PhD in math, trying to make a comeback to what once was a dear hobby (game programming) and in need of doing also some scientific programming. A retailer said that CodeGear Delphi is my best bet, so hear I am. Problem: As a first exercise for myself (trying to get the hang of the basics of the IDE) I took up a project of portin...

Using Delphi in AutoCAD 64bit's version
A previous thread has run out of control so i hope this will stay focused on problem solving. First the situation: We create a third party application running in AutoCAD that uses Delphi for it's GUI. So far most of our customers were happy 32bit users but that is changing rapidly. And AutoCAD only installs a 64bit version of their application on 64bit Windows editions. So to use our interface in Autocad we need it to load it into the 64bit process. The current solution is that we have to tell our customers that they shouldn't buy / use 64bit windows systems. But that is not exce...

What's New in Delphi XE3 Webinar with David I
Extending the invitation for this new webinar coming up on September 25th with David I. You can register at http://embt.co/DelphiXE3WhatsNewWebinar YOU’RE INVITED – DELPHI XE3 AND HTML5 BUILDER WEBINAR WITH DAVID I WHAT’S NEW, TIPS AND TRICKS, AND LIVE Q&A Delphi XE3 and HTML5 Builder are here and filled with new features that give you and your applications the fast track to Windows 8 and Mac OS X Mountain Lion, high definition Mac Retina Display support, visual LiveBindings and more. Get the info you need to get the most out of the exciting new capabilities of XE3 and get a...

Web resources about - Using Delphi's new Exception.StackTrace property with 3party tools - embarcadero.delphi.tools