synapse and exchange mail server

hi there
im using synapse library to connect to pop3 and smtp servers
does someone knows of a way to connect to an exchange server?
thanks
0
amos

amos szust wrote:

> hi there
> im using synapse library to connect to pop3 and smtp servers
> does someone knows of a way to connect to an exchange server?
> thanks

I think  Easy MAPI Enterprise version can do that,
http://www.rapware.nl/prod_easymapi_page2.asp?SubMenu=EasyMAPI
0
Zenon
12/29/2009 12:45:58 AM

> I think  Easy MAPI Enterprise version can do that,
> http://www.rapware.nl/prod_easymapi_page2.asp?SubMenu=EasyMAPI

thanks, will give them a try,
if someone knows of more ways for that, please let me know
thanks
0
amos

how to configure Microsoft Exchange server as Mail server for Sharepoint
Hi,I have want to configure Windows Sharepoint Services 2.0 for sending mails. I have microsoft Exchange server Email account and i want to configure it to send mails for alerting and all.so can anybody tell me how to configure Exchange server and where to configure.  I'm sure that Sharepoint has a setting for the name of your SMTP server (your Exchange server name) somewhere.  So it you know your Exchange server is sending & receiving email correctly then you should just need to check that setting.  You might also need to supply the username and password of the Exchange...

Sending E-Mail from a server with Windows Server 2003 and Exchange
What's the proper way to do this? I can't seem to find any simple answer to this...anybody got one? ;)Erik PorterChannel 9 Dev Team...

mail server XXX is not an IMAP4 mail server
After upgrading to thunderbird 2.0.0.9 (20071114) when connecting to my IMAP-Server I receive: mail server XXX is not an IMAP4 mail server However things work fine with other mail-clients (evolution) - so imap- server should be ok .. I'm running: - Linux rotenturm2 2.6.22.5-31-default #1 SMP 2007/09/21 22:29:00 UTC x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux - OpenSuSe 10.3 - MozillaThunderbird-2.0.0.9-8.2 on the client and - SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9 (i586) - cyrus-imapd-2.2.3-83.22 on the server - so nothing unusual so far ..? Anyone who has an idea? thx /Andi ...

how to send mail from exchange server
Hi!  How do I configure web.config to send mail from an exchange server? This does not work:  <system.net> <mailSettings><smtp> <network host="exchangeServ1" username=user1@mydomain.com password="pass" /></smtp> </mailSettings> </system.net>   update: solved,  username needs to be userName Don't stop here, would be nice to include the code behind as well for the post! I always forget how to talk to exchange, great reminder, I'll write it down this time.CheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease clic...

Send Mail through Exchange Server
Hi, I face a problem in using mail functions to get mail alias and address as well as send mail. Now my company is using MS-MAIL. In Future, we would plan the upgrade the MS-MAIL to MS Exchange Server . In the testing environment, I cannot get the receiver name by executing the 32-bit Powerbuilder program, the code in the program is like: mSes = create mailSession // Log on to the session //mRet = mSes.mailLogon(mailNewSession!) mRet = mSes.mailLogon() IF mRet <> mailReturnSuccess! THEN MessageBox("Mail", 'Logon failed.') RETURN END IF mRecip....

Mail Retrieval from Exchange Server
Can anyone advise how to retrieve email messages from a user's inbox resided on the exchange server using ASP.NET? There is not a simple solution, you need to use the WebDAV protocol to access the mailbox. Check this article for a few pointers: http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/exdav.asp Hopefully Microsoft will eventually write a framework class to do this for us! ro. I'm having a really hard time finding the property name for the actual body of email messages with ExDAV/WebDav. Does anyone know how to return the actual message? So far I can get all the header info I w...

After configuring the SMTP server for sending mails ,How to authenticate against the mail server?
  Hi,After configuring the SMTP server ,How to authenticate against the mail server for sending mails?Swati                                             http://www.systemnetmail.com/faq/4.2.aspxhttp://www.systemwebmail.com/faq/3.8.aspxAlso, in .NET 2.0 you can store the SMTP credentials and server info in web.config.Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThtt...

Send Mail through Exchange Server
Hi, I face a problem in using mail functions to get mail alias and address as well as send mail. Now my company is using MS-MAIL. In Future, we would plan the upgrade the MS-MAIL to MS Exchange Server . In the testing environment, I cannot get the receiver name by executing the 32-bit Powerbuilder program, the code in the program is like: mSes = create mailSession // Log on to the session //mRet = mSes.mailLogon(mailNewSession!) mRet = mSes.mailLogon() IF mRet <> mailReturnSuccess! THEN MessageBox("Mail", 'Logon failed.') RETURN END IF mRecip....

Forwarding mails for users that do not exist on the server to another mail server?
I have Groupwise installed in one of our offices in which mail boxes have been craeted for staff of that office (let's call it officeA). We however have other staff in other offices who use heir own mail servers. How do I set up Groupwise so that mails for staff who are not in OFFICEA is forwarded to the required mail server. Note that all staff irrespective of their office locations are on the same domain (expdisc.com) What it does currently is to send a returned mail indicating that the intended recipient does not exist. Please help!!! Hi, Simple solution is to ...

can not connect to ISP mail server from mozilla mail through proxy server
I'm running Mozilla 4.1 browser and Mozilla mail on a RedHat Linux 7.2 server. The Internet connection to the outside world goes through a simple single home network connection to a Windows95 PC running WinProxy. The Mozilla browser setting to go through this Win95 proxy works just fine. My issue and question: Where and how do I set my "podp.ixnetcom.com" to go through the proxy server? Shouldn't the Mozilla mail be using the same proxy setting that I set for the Mozilla browser. thx, -Martin Martin wrote: > I'm running Mozilla 4.1 browser and...

an error occurred with the pop3 mail server. mail server localhost responded:
Hi, This error is driving me nuts. I've been using T/bird for quite a few months now and all of a sudden, up pops this error message; an error occurred with the pop3 mail server. mail server localhost responded: and I can't collect anything either from my ISP provided account or from my Hotmail.com account. So as it turns out, my PC crashed (naff BIOS update) so when I reinstalled Vista Ultimate, I naturally installed T/bird. Installed WebMail 1.2.1 and Webmail - Hotmail 1.2.1 and no problem. Then the next time I restarted my pc yesterday, bang, here's ...

[...]

Mail via MS Exchange Server
Hello I want to send a mail out off an PB programm. I want to use Outlook, which is connected to Exchange Server. Is it possible to open outlook out off the program, give the address and the mail to the outlook client automaticly. Please can you give a short code example. I think my main problem is the connect to the exchange server. Thank you Hey, Look in the PBHelp for "MailSession Object". That should get you on your way. Greets, Davy <mbertling@kpmg.com> wrote in message news:9EF0988A2D8A09330031E84985256B1A.0031E87085256B1A@webforums... > Hel...

Web resources about - synapse and exchange mail server - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Exchange rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In finance , an exchange rate (also known as the foreign-exchange rate , forex rate or FX rate ) between two currencies is the rate at which ...

A heated exchange
Gerry Murphy (Letters, December 29) charges me with cherry-picking.

Coles and Woolworths to exchange Dick Smith gift cards bought at supermarkets
Woolworths has matched Coles' offer to exchange the now worthless Dick Smith gift cards.

Coles and Woolworths to exchange Dick Smith gift cards bought at its supermarkets
Woolworths has matched Coles' offer to exchange the now worthless Dick Smith gift cards.

Friday Recipe Exchange: Quick and Easy
What this? An actual recipe exchange? Could it be I’m back among the creative and productive? Or just the fact I’ve been snowbound today? Whatever ...

Sweden Seen Closer to Krona Intervention to Tame Exchange Rate
Some of Scandinavia’s biggest banks are warning investors not to underestimate the risk that the central bank is preparing to intervene in the ...

Target Jumps On Gift Card Exchange Bandwagon; Offers Customers Less Than Cards Are Worth
... an offer for a lesser amount based on the resale value of the card. For example, the company says, a $100 Walmart gift card can be exchanged ...

AT&T Says It has More Than 27 Million VoLTE Subscribers, Does Carrier-to-Carrier VoLTE Exchange
... of this announcement, though, and that’s a two-sentence, end-of-paragraph mention in their news release about carrier-to-carrier VoLTE exchanges. ...

Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Exchange Flirty Messages Over Twitter
The No Doubt frontwoman was quick to hollaback to her beau's tweets on Wednesday.

Kentucky moves ahead with plans to dismantle health exchange
Kentucky moves ahead with plans to dismantle health exchange