SEPA components for Delphi with Source Code (Delphi 5 - Delphi XE5) [Edit]

Hi all,

in the european union change next year the Bankingformat to the SEPA Format.

All peoples and companies must change the bankingssoftware and the costumer data form acountnummers in the new IBAN and BIC numbers.

See:

http://www.arma-it.de/shop/artikelueber.php?wgruppeid=211&wgruppe_offen=211

Functions:

- generate SEPA XML'S
- Calc IBAN
- BIC Database (DE,AT and CH)

Questions:

vertrieb@arma-it.de

PS:
Bankinssoftware for Develpoers (Germany only)

http://www.arma-it.de/shop/artikelueber.php?wgruppeid=212&wgruppe_offen=212
0
Arno

El 26/10/13 21:38, Arno Freisinger escribió:
> See:
>
> http://www.arma-it.de/shop/artikelueber.php?wgruppeid=211&wgruppe_offen=211

I'm interested in your product, but it's difficult to evaluate it if
your web is only in german.

--
Jose Luis Rocha [OfiPro]
http://aprendiendofiremonkey.blogspot.com.es
El 26/10/13 21:38, Arno Freisinger escribió:
> PS:
> Bankinssoftware for Develpoers (Germany only)

Ok, I have seen this notice in the message.

But both XML and SEPA are language and country independent, you can sell
your product to developers of other countries (and not only europeans).
At least if the product does not has code for german-specific laws about
SEPA...

--
Jose Luis Rocha [OfiPro]
http://aprendiendofiremonkey.blogspot.com.es
0
Jose
10/28/2013 3:26:22 PM
> {quote:title=Jose Luis Rocha wrote:}{quote}
> El 26/10/13 21:38, Arno Freisinger escribió:
> > PS:
> > Bankinssoftware for Develpoers (Germany only)
>
> Ok, I have seen this notice in the message.
>
> But both XML and SEPA are language and country independent, you can sell
> your product to developers of other countries (and not only europeans).
> At least if the product does not has code for german-specific laws about
> SEPA...
>

> --
> Jose Luis Rocha [OfiPro]
> http://aprendiendofiremonkey.blogspot.com.es

The SEPA Componet is for all countries.

The Onlinebankingsoftware is only for German Banks.

I have now update the SEPA Component it Supports now multiplattforms: XE2 and higher MacOSX; XE4 iOS and XE5 Android
0
Arno

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 5.5 and X-Files Components 5.5 with support for RAD Studio XE5!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 5.5 and X-Files Components 5.5 with support for RAD Studio XE5. What's new in version 5.5 ? ======================= - New packages for Delphi/C++Builder XE5 Win32/Win64!!! - The ShowBlob property accepts also ftWideMemo fields - Default value for property EditMemo changed to True - Bug fixed: X-DBGrid's white background problem was solved (RAD 2010 only) - Bug fixed: X-DBGrid Designer's problem with large screen fonts was solved What's new in version 5....

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 5.5 and X-Files Components 5.5 with support for RAD Studio XE5!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 5.5 and X-Files Components 5.5 with support for RAD Studio XE5. What's new in version 5.5 ? ======================= - New packages for Delphi/C++Builder XE5 Win32/Win64!!! - The ShowBlob property accepts also ftWideMemo fields - Default value for property EditMemo changed to True - Bug fixed: X-DBGrid's white background problem was solved (RAD 2010 only) - Bug fixed: X-DBGrid Designer's problem with large screen fonts was solved What's new in version 5....

Can someone tell me where the source code for " Tool Options" window is? [Edit]
Can someone tell me where the source code for " Tool Options" window under "Tools" >>> "Configure Tools" is please ? That is for Delphi 2010 cheers Richard Edited by: Richard Caruana on Apr 6, 2010 1:14 AM Richard Caruana wrote: > Can someone tell me where the source code for " Tool Options" window > under "Tools" >>> "Configure Tools" is please ? That is for Delphi > 2010 You do not have the source for everything that is used by the IDE, you know. Why do you think you need it? -- ...

How to edit html code in GW 5.5 client message?????
Help..is there any way that i can edit html code if i want to send html message though GW 5.5 Client???...and i mean using html code to edit message so people can view my email as html page. Thanks No. -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked. I'm a volunteer, not a Novell employee! All opinions and advice provided are MINE alone and NOT Novell's unless specifically identified as such. Novell does not officially monitor these for...

Edit same source file in two separate code windows [Edit]
In Delphi 7, one could open the same source file in two separate edit windows - this is not the case with D2010. Is there an add-on available to do this or a work-around? John Edited by: John Easley on Aug 22, 2012 12:02 PM John Easley wrote: > In Delphi 7, one could open the same source file in two separate edit windows - this is not the > case with D2010. Oh yes, I'm using it occasionally in D2010. From main menu select View - New Edit window. However, IIRC, you may need to disable Embedded designer: Tools - Options, Environment Options - VCL Designeer, Unche...

How to edit html code in GW 5.5 client message????? #2
Help..is there any way that i can edit html code if i want to send html message though GW 5.5 Client???...and i mean using html code to edit message so people can view my email as html page. Thanks Duplicate -- Timothy Leerhoff Principal Consultant Independant Experts Novell Support Forums Sysop ...

i have 5 codes line.. how can i go to 2 code line from 5 code line ??
hello friends i use visual basic for visual web developer and i have below code.. i have 5 codes line.. how can i go to 2 code line from 5 code line ?? c = 0 second line If System.IO.File.Exists("~\resimler\") = True Then c = c +1i want to go to 2 code line from here End If Dim DestinationPath As String = "~\resimler\" & c.ToString & FileUpload1.FileNameMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) hello friends i have solved this problem.. my code is below but i have new problem.. error codel line is FileUpload1.PostedFile.Save...

Source code, not editable?
Name: Droope Email: droope_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Source code, not editable? Comments: Dear developpers of mozilla, i am writing this letter in order to improve mozilla in one of the most irritant aspects i could find... I`ll detail in spanish, since this is the language i have t he brouser on. I click "Ver", then "Codigo fuente de la pagina Ctrl+U" and i can see the code, nice. But when i speak of editing, I have to open IE, and repeat, so that i can comfortably work.. I guess this isn't too much of a problem, but i guess its...

Editable DataGrid source code..!
Hi All some one can pl help me.I want editable datagrid source code with c#.net.source of the data is from Database Tables.I appreciate u r time    shiva Here is an article that explains how edit items in a DataGrid in C#: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa984288(VS.71).aspxTodd Casey, MCSD .NEThttp://www.dagrind.com...

translation of source code with a tool
Hi to all, I have an application in pb10.5.0 build 5034 and i want to translate to an other language with a tool. I want to translate the messages and the labels but not to change the source code. All this thing i wand to do aytomatic. What can i do? Thanks in advance Well, you're going to have to make some changes. Take a look at: http://www.visual-expert.com/us/info/detailed_features_enable.htm http://www.wizart.com/en/products/windows/powerbuilder.shtml There's also the translation toolkit that comes with PB: C:\Program Files\Sybase\PowerBuilder 10...

automated source code tool ?
Hi, I wonder if someone knows about a source code tool that can automate the following: move all inline functions in a header file, to corresponding cpp file. I have too many headers with inline function that I wanna do that manually :) The reason is the "Inline member function in Package class warning". Or is there a compiler flag that can 'simulate' the above? Wish there was.. -totte ...

Code Source Comparison tool
hello, I don't know if this is the right section to ask this, but i wanted to know if there are free tools out there that will let me compare the code between to code behind files?  thanksThe Devil Lives in all of us...It is up to us to let him/her out...... You could use a tool like WinMerge.Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question...

Getting started debugging source code and writing source code
Hi All,ok, I'm ready to take the next step and actually be debugging/writing DNN source code....but I'm a bit confused...I have opened D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\dotnetnuke3100\Solutions\DotNetNuke.All\DotNetNuke.All.sln on my laptop and it runs in debug mode as well as running without debugging....it says there are 29 projects with things like DotNetNuke.WebControls DotNetNuke.WebUtilityetc....But in 'desktop modules' there are no projects?? And if I right click desktop modules and try add existing item to add a desktop module to the project to debug it the add existing iten folder is empty...it do...

Any one can suggest a good opens source CMS for ASP.NET 2.0 with source code ? or a commercial Real Estate webapp with source code?
 ANy one can suggest a good  opens source CMS for ASP.NET 2.0 ? or a commercial Real Estate webapp with source code?Ritesh Ramesh If this answered your question, be sure to mark it as the answer. That way, everybody after you will know it's the answer also! hi... it may help you http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2006/02/02/437220.aspx  Please: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped youRegards,Viraj24...

Simple Opendialog component on XE5 [Edit]
Hi all, I was busy to make my forst simple madia player and to begin with i put on a button to be able to open a file ? BUT there is no opendialog for mobile ? How can i browse to a file then. Do someone know how to do this. I am using XE5 with mobile pack. This kind of things looks to me wery basic things but i can't find it how to do. Thanks, George Edited by: gev bag on Mar 5, 2014 2:14 AM ...

Web resources about - SEPA components for Delphi with Source Code (Delphi 5 - Delphi XE5) [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools

DPRK may have tested components of hydrogen bomb
DPRK may have tested components of hydrogen bomb

It’s a new year, and time for the claimed iPhone 7 component photos to begin
Taiwanese site Apple Club has posted what it claims are leaked photos of iPhone 7 components. The photos appear to show the backlight of a new ...

Waterproof components listed for Galaxy S7 on import tracking site
... at least water-resistant – rumors are starting to look increasingly solid. Import tracking site Zauba has revealed several “waterproof” components ...

Lumentum, Fabrinet: Component Makers at Start of 5-Year Boom, Says Needham
Needham & Co .’s Alex Henderson today advises fiber optics enthusiasts to look to component makers , such as Lumentum ( LITE ), in 2016, more ...

A fundamental component of the 'Making a Murderer' mystery relies on a single test — here’s what we know ...
The moment viewers think the tide could change in the trial of Steven Avery comes with the discovery of a hole in a tube. Avery, the subject ...

Auto Expo 2016 - The Motor Show & Components, Delhi,India - Business Standard
Get latest Cars, bikes, auto vehicle launches and News on The Motor & Components Show from Auto Expo 2016. Get exclusive updates for car, bike ...

North Korea may have tested components of H-bomb
U.S. officials now believe that North Korea may have tested components of a hydrogen bomb at an underground facility on January 6. CNN's Barbara ...

John Ridley Extends ABC Studios Deal For Three More Years; Film Component Added
John Ridley and his production arm, International Famous Players Radio Picture Corporation, have extended their first-look deal with ABC Studios ...

Salt bases Steinway & Sons showroom on piano components
The design of this piano shop in Tokyo by local architecture studio Salt is intended to reflect the craftsmanship of the instruments on sale ...