SEPA components for Delphi with Source Code (Delphi 5 - Delphi XE5) [Edit]

Hi all,

in the european union change next year the Bankingformat to the SEPA Format.

All peoples and companies must change the bankingssoftware and the costumer data form acountnummers in the new IBAN and BIC numbers.

See:

http://www.arma-it.de/shop/artikelueber.php?wgruppeid=211&wgruppe_offen=211

Functions:

- generate SEPA XML'S
- Calc IBAN
- BIC Database (DE,AT and CH)

Questions:

vertrieb@arma-it.de

PS:
Bankinssoftware for Develpoers (Germany only)

http://www.arma-it.de/shop/artikelueber.php?wgruppeid=212&wgruppe_offen=212
0
Arno

El 26/10/13 21:38, Arno Freisinger escribió:
> See:
>
> http://www.arma-it.de/shop/artikelueber.php?wgruppeid=211&wgruppe_offen=211

I'm interested in your product, but it's difficult to evaluate it if
your web is only in german.

--
Jose Luis Rocha [OfiPro]
http://aprendiendofiremonkey.blogspot.com.es
El 26/10/13 21:38, Arno Freisinger escribió:
> PS:
> Bankinssoftware for Develpoers (Germany only)

Ok, I have seen this notice in the message.

But both XML and SEPA are language and country independent, you can sell
your product to developers of other countries (and not only europeans).
At least if the product does not has code for german-specific laws about
SEPA...

--
Jose Luis Rocha [OfiPro]
http://aprendiendofiremonkey.blogspot.com.es
0
Jose
10/28/2013 3:26:22 PM
> {quote:title=Jose Luis Rocha wrote:}{quote}
> El 26/10/13 21:38, Arno Freisinger escribió:
> > PS:
> > Bankinssoftware for Develpoers (Germany only)
>
> Ok, I have seen this notice in the message.
>
> But both XML and SEPA are language and country independent, you can sell
> your product to developers of other countries (and not only europeans).
> At least if the product does not has code for german-specific laws about
> SEPA...
>

> --
> Jose Luis Rocha [OfiPro]
> http://aprendiendofiremonkey.blogspot.com.es

The SEPA Componet is for all countries.

The Onlinebankingsoftware is only for German Banks.

I have now update the SEPA Component it Supports now multiplattforms: XE2 and higher MacOSX; XE4 iOS and XE5 Android
0
Arno

Web resources about - SEPA components for Delphi with Source Code (Delphi 5 - Delphi XE5) [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools

DPRK may have tested components of hydrogen bomb
DPRK may have tested components of hydrogen bomb

It’s a new year, and time for the claimed iPhone 7 component photos to begin
Taiwanese site Apple Club has posted what it claims are leaked photos of iPhone 7 components. The photos appear to show the backlight of a new ...

Waterproof components listed for Galaxy S7 on import tracking site
... at least water-resistant – rumors are starting to look increasingly solid. Import tracking site Zauba has revealed several “waterproof” components ...

Lumentum, Fabrinet: Component Makers at Start of 5-Year Boom, Says Needham
Needham & Co .’s Alex Henderson today advises fiber optics enthusiasts to look to component makers , such as Lumentum ( LITE ), in 2016, more ...

A fundamental component of the 'Making a Murderer' mystery relies on a single test — here’s what we know ...
The moment viewers think the tide could change in the trial of Steven Avery comes with the discovery of a hole in a tube. Avery, the subject ...

Auto Expo 2016 - The Motor Show & Components, Delhi,India - Business Standard
Get latest Cars, bikes, auto vehicle launches and News on The Motor & Components Show from Auto Expo 2016. Get exclusive updates for car, bike ...

North Korea may have tested components of H-bomb
U.S. officials now believe that North Korea may have tested components of a hydrogen bomb at an underground facility on January 6. CNN's Barbara ...

John Ridley Extends ABC Studios Deal For Three More Years; Film Component Added
John Ridley and his production arm, International Famous Players Radio Picture Corporation, have extended their first-look deal with ABC Studios ...

Salt bases Steinway & Sons showroom on piano components
The design of this piano shop in Tokyo by local architecture studio Salt is intended to reflect the craftsmanship of the instruments on sale ...