NexusDB V3 support for Delphi/BCB 2010 available now

Congrats to the team at Embarcadero! Good job.

We're happy to announce the immediate support for the brand new versions of
Embarcadero's RAD Studio 2010, Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010.

If you're already a license holder of NexusDB Developer Source the V3.01
update already includes everything you need. Just reinstall NexusDB V3.01
after the Delphi setup and you're ready to go.

Customers with a DCU Edition should check their mailbox. An email with the
download information already went out. Just follow the instructions to install.

We've also made a trial version and the free embedded version for the newest
IDE available:
http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=v3trial
http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=FreeEmbedded

With NexusDB V3, you keep your costs down and your competitive advantage up!

Most important new features in V3:

* The Database server can also be a HTML server/Application server
* HTML based Remote Administration
* Server Side Pascal Scripting
* Dynamic SQL
* SQL extension scripting
* SQL Cursors
* Secure scriptable web Applications
* Nexus Remoting: flexible remoting architecture
* Bulk index building: faster reindex/restructure
* SQL Alias Management
* and many more.

Please get more details about these new features at:
http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=new_features_in_v3.htm

For ordering please visit our online store at:
http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=productorder

NexusDB V3 main features:

* High-speed extendible database core architecture
* Full source code of server and client to protect your investment
* SQL:2003 core compliance syntax and features
* SQL triggers
* SQL stored procedures/functions
* SQL views
* Referential Integrity, including self-referencing
* Full locale/unicode support
* Embedded mode (compile the engine directly into your program)
* Nested transactions
* Non-blocking "Snapshot" read-only transactions
* Fulltext indexing
* Global/Session-local/Context-local In Memory tables
* Flexible Delphi component architecture
* Strong Password-protected table encryption
* Embedded tables (multiple database tables in one physical file)
* Variable-length record storage engine reduces storage need
* Includes NexusDB Memory Manager for use in your own projects

For more general info on the NexusDB, please go here:
http://www.nexusdb.com
0
Hannes

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: Context Database Extensions Suite v.3.05 with support of Delphi 2010 is now available!
Dear Friends, We are happy to announce the new release of Context Database Extensions Suite v.3.05. This version introduces several improvements and bug fixes: ----------------------------------------------------------- #667. Added support for Delphi 2010. #681. Fixed some minor bugs in TDatabaseSchema and TDBSchemaTester components. #684. Fixed bug with SQLLexer going into infinite loop under Delphi 2009/2001 due to Unicode problems. The product is immediately available for download at: - http://www.contextsoft.com/products/ctxdbext/downloads.jsp Order your copy of Co...

ANN: WPTools 7.15 is now available
WPTools 7 has been designed to be more accessible than previous version of WPTools. We added several new actions to work with the text. You can easily load and save CSS data. A Style scroller makes it easy to implement a good looking and effective GUI. The new manual: http://www.wpcubed.com/ftp2/WPTools7Manual.pdf The upgrade from WPTools 5 or 6 should be very smooth. In most cases you only need to add a few units to the uses clause (WPRTEPlatform, WPRTEEdit, WPRTEDefsConsts) . 1) Many new standard action classes - they already have been set up in the new unit WPDefAction7. All...

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6
HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 Please use the following link to download the trial: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html Hi! Do you have another emailadress than the support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to the Editor-package, but I can't email you. Gruß aus den Bergen Günter Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com > {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote} > Hi! > > Do you have another emailadress than the > support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like t...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

ASA dbExpress Driver For Delphi and BCB Now Available for Download
The ASA dbExpress driver has been released. It supports Delphi 7 and 8 and C++ Builder 6. You can download the driver, which is also shipping with Delphi 8, along with installation instructions from the following URL: http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1027878 -- Jason Hinsperger International and Sustaining Engineering iAnywhere Solutions Whitepapers, TechDocs, and bug fixes are all available through the iAnywhere Developer Community at www.ianywhere.com/developer -- A few questions if anyone happens to know the answers: 1) Does the use of this driver require the insta...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.0 is now available including Delphi XE2 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.0! ReportBuilder 14.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, Delphi XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 14.0 - 10/21/2011 ------------------------- - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win64 ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 16.02 is now available including Delphi XE8 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 16.02! ReportBuilder 16.02 includes VCL support for Delphi XE8, XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_16 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 16.02 ------------------------- - Delphi XE8 support! - Html Help! Bug Fixes for RB 16.02 ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 15.04 is now available including Delphi XE6 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.04! ReportBuilder 15.04 includes VCL support for Delphi XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_15 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 15.04 ------------------------- - Delphi XE6 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE6 support for VCL Wi...

ANN: ReportBuilder 16.0 is now available including Delphi XE7 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 16.0! ReportBuilder 16.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_16 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 16 - 10/24/2014 -------------------- - Delphi XE7 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE7 support for VCL Win64 - New...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.02 is now available including Delphi XE support
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 12.02! ReportBuilder 12.02 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 12.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http:/...

Web resources about - NexusDB V3 support for Delphi/BCB 2010 available now - embarcadero.delphi.tools