Is GNU Gettext for Delphi compatible with Delphi XE2 ?

The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi
5-2009.
Thanks in advance
0
lior

lior ilan wrote:
> The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi
> 5-2009.
> Thanks in advance

It is, if you look in the forums mentioned in that website

Regards
Olivier
0
Olivier

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE2 paint order change
Hello all, I have a program here that does some very specific work in the paint handlers and requires that the controls are painted from bottom to top. This worked just fine under Delphi 2007 but now that we have migrated to Delphi XE2, it no longer works. Tracing the paint order, we discovered that there are cases when the bottom most component (the form for instance) is drawn last instead of first, which means that the painting code we do in the program gets a black area for the bottom most control instead of its background. This was observed with D2007 and DXE2 on the same c...

Move from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 and now failing
I recently moved from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 (combined with a new computer). The XML that is now created no longer accepted by the webservice. The specific steps I went through were. 1) Delphi 2009 with old pas file. Worked. 2) Delphi XE2 with old pas file. Didn't work. 3) Delphi XE2 with new pas file imported by Delphi XE2. Didn't work. The new pas file has the following lines, but commenting them out doesn't change the XML. { InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(FaCSIADiagnosticInterface), 'Ping', 'Ping_Input', '&...

Will Delphi XE2 co-exist with other Delphi versions ?
Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes. As far as I know that has always been the case. -- -Mike (TeamB) Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes -- it has always been the case that the new version co-exists peacefully with all the older ones. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com > {quote:title=Mike Williams ...

League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4
I am currently trying to write a league system using delphi to be used for an upcoming football tournamant I am running. However, I have encountered some difficulty in doing so. Does anyone have a league system they would give me the code for that is compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4? ...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

converting delphi 2007 code to delphi XE2 -- emptyparam problem
Hi, I am trying to convert my applicantion code from delphi 2007 to delphi XE2 and i got stuck in this error "[DCC Error] ADODB_TLB.pas(4888): E2033 Types of actual and formal var parameters must be identical". This happens when we use emptyparam as an argument in a function that wants an olevariant. Example: function TAcadDatabase.CopyObjects(Objects: OleVariant): OleVariant; begin Result := DefaultInterface.CopyObjects(Objects, EmptyParam, EmptyParam); //this is where we get the ERROR end; The coyobjects function as this signature: " function CopyObjects(Object...

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Access to legacy (Delphi 4) Midas server from Delphi XE2
Hello, My company biggest product is developped with Delphi 4 and uses several Midas servers. It's a really big application (still in evolution, since 1997) , that has been started with Delphi 3. A partial or complete rewrite of this application is planned in a mid term future, and I must study if we can envisage a soft migration of some parts of the software on Delphi XE2 (or XE4), or if a complete rewrite even of the servers parts is required. If a complete rewrite must be done, my boss doesn't exclude to study the possibility of using another development environment to rewri...

Web resources about - Is GNU Gettext for Delphi compatible with Delphi XE2 ? - embarcadero.delphi.tools

List of Netflix compatible devices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevices , Stream Movies & TV Online, Watch Online Movies, Netflix Ready Device ^ Heater, Brian (July 14, ...

Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store on iTunes
Get Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

Sony Xperia Z3+: Manual camera compatible! - YouTube
... hour with the Sony Xperia Z3+, we wanted to see if the new Sony flagship is capable of taking advantage of the manual camera APIs Google compatible ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Swatch planning to introduce Android-compatible smartwatch and mobile payment service, CEO says
While Swatch certainly won't be partnering with Apple on the iPhone maker's upcoming Watch despite an ill-fated rumor that surfaced last year, ...