Indy SMTP error in Delphi 2009

Hi,

a customer of mine gets the following error message:

exception class   : ERangeError
exception message : Range check error.

IdGlobal          5220 CharIsInSet
IdGlobalProtocols  611 IndyWrapText
IdHeaderList       214 TIdHeaderList.FoldLine
IdHeaderList       191 TIdHeaderList.FoldAndInsert
IdHeaderList       310 TIdHeaderList.SetValue

It happens when setting a return receipt:

FMessage.Headers.Values['Return-Receipt-To'] := AFromEmail;

Does anybody have an idea, where the problem comes from?

cu Christian
0
Christian

"Christian Kaufmann" <christian.kaufmann@gmx.net> wrote in message

> a customer of mine gets the following error message:

Is your customer using the version of Indy 10 that ships with D2009?  If so,
then please upgrade to the latest Tiburon branch version from Indy's SVN
server.  A lot of bug fix and changes have been made since D2009's release.

> It happens when setting a return receipt:
>
> FMessage.Headers.Values['Return-Receipt-To'] := AFromEmail;

What is the actual value of AFromEmail?

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
>Is your customer using the version of Indy 10 that ships with D2009?  If so,
My customer is just I user. I compiled the application.

And yes, I use version 10.5.5 from the SVN server, Tiburon branch.

>What is the actual value of AFromEmail?

I have to check that.

cu Christian
0
Christian

indy error in delphi 2009
hi! I have a problem with sending a letter to the indy components in Delphi 2009. incorrect work with the Russian character set, all characters are replaced by "?". issue - there is a patch fix this problem? Hi, Did you check this : https://forums.codegear.com/message.jspa?messageID=95513 I had the same problem some weeks ago, and setting a correct value for TIdIOHandler.DefStringEncoding solved my issue. Regards, A.R. <Alskd5612 Alskd5612> wrote in message news:105656@forums.codegear.com... > I have a problem with sending a letter to the indy compo...

Indy IdHMACSHA1 different results in Delphi 2007 and Delphi 2009
Hello newsgroup A test of the IdHMACSHA1 encryption method shows different results, and I am not sure if there is an error in my code or in the Indy code shipped with Delphi 2009. The Delphi 2007 version works in an application which communicates with Amazon Web Services and so it seems to be the correct one. Any suggestions are very welcome, maybe I just need to download a newer version of Indy? program Test; {$APPTYPE CONSOLE} uses IdHMACSHA1, IdCoderMIME, IdGlobal, SysUtils; function Base64Encode(const Input: string): string; begin Result := TIdEncode...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Problems sending emails with attachments in Indy SMTP in Delphi 2009
Hi, I'm working with Delphi 2009 fully updated (12.0.3420.21218 with Update Pack 3), and I had the original version of the Indy 10.2.5. All attachments were going with a file name ATT000043.dat, instead of the correct name. I updated to the latest Indy from the Dev Snapshot, and it went to version 10.5.7. However, now the attachment does not appear as an attachment at all, the the message appears as: This is a multi-part message in MIME format --HF2WOHttwwLp1TZg=_wwY6H2qbRC0RDTyU Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline H...

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5

is there a Delphi 2007

Delphi 2009
Hello, I am using Delphi 2009 with a recent Indy 10.5.5 development snapshot. In my code I am using a TIDHttp with TIDSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL. The Open SLL .dlls I am using is from the the indy website and are openssl-0.9.8k-i386-win32. The issue is, randomly, I am getting a socket error # 0 error. I never got this error with Delphi 2007 and Indy 10.2.3. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you. The code looks something like this: var sHttpResult, sVar, sParam: string; ssHttpResult : TStringStream; slPostData : TStringList; begin IdSSL.CheckForDi...

Indy and Delphi 2009 ???
Hello All, Please forgive me if this question has been answered and well documented, but I can't seem to locate the info! :) Is anyone using Indy 10 with Delphi 2009? If so, any problems with the unicode change, etc? TIA -- David David Saracini wrote: > Is anyone using Indy 10 with Delphi 2009? Yes > If so, any problems with the unicode change, etc? Just a couple. If you do have a specific question try here: embarcadero.public.delphi.internet.winsock or any Indy group on the atozed server: news.atozedsoftware.com -- Pieter "One o...

Delphi 2009 and Indy
I installed Delphi 2009. As far as I can see Indy 10 is installed with it. Now I try to get a program working that I made under Delphi 7. It uses TIDHashMessageDigest. Now I cannot use it because of a undeclared identifier. I added IDGlobal, IDHash, IDHashMessageDigest to the uses list, but no result. What went wrong, maybe something with installation? Please help. Franklin Bockstael wrote: > > What went wrong, maybe something with installation? No, I suspect that it has something to do with Indy. I'd suggest asking in one of the technical groups that covers ...

Web resources about - Indy SMTP error in Delphi 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.tools