Indy 10, TIdWebDAV & ownCloud in Delphi 2010 [Edit]

Hi everybody! It's the first time I try to develop an application that uses an ownCloud repository.

As a first try, I put down a TIdWebDav component on a form, called connect method to server and then disconnect.
All right up to here.

In few words, what I have to do is:
- Connect and authenticate (basic authentication, username and password, even in clear)
- Get files/folders list (even subfolders of course)
- Download a file by full name
- Upload a file to specified position
- Disconnect

Unfortunately, I can't find any help on the web about TIdWebDAV's methods, or even about authentication procedure, that's why I'm asking here. Is there anyone that can post some Delphi examples or some links to useful WebDAV resources?

Am I on the right track trying to use TIdWebDAV, or is there a better third-party component to do that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance to you all.

Fabrizio
0
Enzo

How Can I Delphi 2009 & Indy 10 TCPServer & TCPClient & Stream ? [Edit]
How can i send simple XML data from TCPClient to TCPServer and opposite. The Indy Version is the Delphi 2009 shipped version (v10). I have some XML data (you can think it as TStrings). I Can not convert the xml string to stream and send it to server then can't convert from stream sent to server to TStrings (or string) again in server (or client) side... Thanks for code snippets & answers... Edited by: Huseyin Melih Kara on Apr 27, 2009 7:59 AM Edited by: Huseyin Melih Kara on Apr 28, 2009 5:24 AM > {quote:title=Huseyin Melih Kara wrote:}{quote} > How can i send simp...

Indy 10 with Delphi 2010
I have been trying to figure out why my shift away from Delphi 6 and Indy 10 suddenly causes problems with my application. Indy developed further and is now in a release > 10.5 (Tiburon)...and the relase shipped with Delphi 2010 is buggy with repsect to using idFTP and downloading binary-files ex. ZIP.files. Everything worked fine in Delphi 6. I have now been reading the good answers given on this forum about shifting to Tiburon. But as I see it its stil in a transistion (nightly updates). And the insllation is for the very few... My question is there a version of Indy stil down...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Delphi 7 & Indy 10
I just installed Indy 10 in D7 all went fine until I attempted to compile and install the Supercore. When compiling IndySuperCore70.dpk got an error in IdFiber.pas Undeclared Identifier IfTrue, lines 227,228 & 352 also IfNotAssigned line 453. Don't think I'll need this package just wanted to pass the info on. Thanks, Don "Don Patrick" <donpatrick@cox.net> wrote in message news:159323@forums.codegear.com... > I just installed Indy 10 in D7 all went fine until I attempted to > compile and install the Supercore. Do not bother with SuperCore. ...

dynamical DLL loading in delphi 7 & delphi 2010
Hello, i am loading a DLL dynamical in Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010: [delphi] var hDLL: THandle; pCode: Pointer; type TProcMainEntry = function: TForm; begin hDll := 0; if FileExists(Pfad + vpeDllName) then hDLL := LoadLibrary(PChar(Pfad + vpeDllName)) else SetLastError(2); if hDLL = 0 then RaiseLastOSError; pCode := GetProcAddress(hDLL, PChar(vpeFunction)); if pCode = nil then RaiseLastOSError; Result := TProcMainEntry(pcode)(); [/delphi] in delphi 7 there's a variable filled with data of the main application which used in the...

migrating from Delphi 6 With Indy 10 to XE7 with Indy 10
I updated the original Indy in D6 to version 10 several years ago. Now I want to migrate my application from D6 to XE7 and would like some feedback on the best route to take. I usually send data using readln and writeln statements. The data is typically XML format. Since migrating to XE7 will include potential unicode data what is the best approach to take when reading and writing data? Will writeln and readln work in these cases or should I be using a different strategy to send unicode data between the tidtcpclient and tidtcpserver applications? al wrote: > I usually send data ...

Delphi 2010 report tools [Edit]
Hello, I’m looking for Delphi 2010 simple report tools with small bytes “other than quickreport and RTF report’ FREEWARE or very cheap (less than $50.00) tools Please advice Thanks in advance Edited by: Adam Allen on Jun 30, 2010 5:39 AM Dear Adam Allen! Did you read this http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/2010/06/smells-like-team-spirit-nevrona-rave.html ? I do not agree with something (about FastReport :) ) but - very interesting. About your question... Starting price of FastReport is more than $50 - $79 per Basic Edition. FreeReport - you can add support of D2010. It...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

Delphi 2010 produces much larger binaries than Delphi 2009 [Edit]
When I compile my project with Delphi 2010 the resulting executable is about 30% larger than the one compiled with Delphi 2009. Both binaries are compiled with the same source code and project options. The size of individual DCU files increases by 5-20%. Has anybody experienced similar results? Has anybody an idea what could cause this? It surprises me, as the changes in syntax and VCL have not been that big. Best regards, Joachim Edited by: Joachim Marder on Sep 25, 2009 6:07 AM "Joachim Marder" wrote in message news:166152@forums.codegear.com... > When I compi...

OpenSSL Libraries for Indy 10 in Delphi 2010
Hi All, I am not able to load OpenSSL libraries (libeay32.dll, ssleay32.dll) in Delphi 2010 using Indy 10. Below is the list of functions not getting load, DES_set_odd_parity DES_set_key DES_ecb_encrypt CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data SSL_COMP_get_compression_methods EVP_MD_CTX_init EVP_DigestInit_ex EVP_DigestFinal_ex EVP_MD_CTX_cleanup please advice. Also can anyone share the link to download latest/compatible OpenSSL libraries. Thanks. -- Thanks, Nilesh (Delphi Developer) <Nilesh Ghade> wrote in message news:286582@forums.embarcadero.com... > I am not a...

Delphi 7 Indy 10 HTTPS [Edit]
I have an old program I inherited that I'm required to maintain and Delphi is not a language I regularly use. From what I can see, the program uses an http proxy server to monitor pages as they are loaded into a browser control. Depending on the name and/or the content of the pages, the http proxy server does various tasks. All has been good up until now. The client wishes to now use https for their pages and I was wondering how can I get the http proxy server to be able to deal with https pages and keep the client happy. I did try to add an IdSSLIOHandlerSocketOpenSSL to the program ...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Web resources about - Indy 10, TIdWebDAV & ownCloud in Delphi 2010 [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools