HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8

Please use the following link to download the trial:
http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html
0
Alex

Hi!

Do you have another emailadress than the
support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to
the Editor-package, but I can't email you.

Gruß aus den Bergen
Günter
Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com

> {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote}
> Hi!
>
> Do you have another emailadress than the
> support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to
> the Editor-package, but I can't email you.
>
> Gruß aus den Bergen
> Günter
0
Alex

Web resources about - HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Will Janet Yellen Sabotage Hillary Clinton?
A 211,000 jobs increase for November will finally push the Fed over the line and into a quarter-of-a-point rate hike later this month. The question ...

Janet Yellen says ‘looking forward’ to day of rate hike
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said on Wednesday she was "looking forward" to a U.S. interest rate hike that will be seen as a testament ...

Scott Weiland Dies At 48, Bandmate Arrested For Cocaine Found On Tour Bus
The music world was rocked by the news that former Stone Temple Pilots front-man, Scott Weiland, was found dead on December 3, in Bloomington, ...

Here’s Why Donald Trump’s December Poll Numbers Matter
Here’s some good news for Donald Trump fans: History is now on his side. For months, members of the Republican Establishment have dismissed ...

Survey spin: Apple Pay not so bad off
The Macalope wishes there was some phrase about lies and statistics that he could use. He really does. Alas, no one has ever made one up so we’ll ...

US Supreme Court to hear Puerto Rico debt appeal case
The US Supreme Court agreed to consider Puerto Rico's appeal of a ruling forbidding its use of a US law that would allow it to declare bankruptcy ...

Demi Lovato Reacts to the Death of Co-Star Tiffany Thornton's Husband
Demi Lovato is speaking out about the death of Chris Carney , who tragically passed away in a car accident early Friday morning (December 4). ...

Texas backs down from effort to block Syrian refugees
Washington Post Texas backs down from effort to block Syrian refugees Miami Herald Texas stopped trying Friday to block Syrian refugees from ...

12 adorable animals threatened by climate change
There's constantly a well-deserved buzz around climate change and its impacts. But global conversations on the topic are at their peak right ...