HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8

Please use the following link to download the trial:
http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html
0
Alex

Hi!

Do you have another emailadress than the
support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to
the Editor-package, but I can't email you.

Gruß aus den Bergen
Günter
Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com

> {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote}
> Hi!
>
> Do you have another emailadress than the
> support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to
> the Editor-package, but I can't email you.
>
> Gruß aus den Bergen
> Günter
0
Alex

PB 6.0.01/6.5 Available Now
The PowerBuilder patches once known as 6.0.01, now known as part of PowerBuilder 6.5, are available at the address below. I *believe* you need a support contract to get a password cookie to get into this area, but I could be wrong (and I'm not going to reinstall my browser tonight just to test <g>). If you're not in the mood to wait for the CD-ROM, you can download the PB patches part of 6.5 right away. This page does not include the newly included bundled products (PowerDesigner, PowerDynamo, PowerSite, Jaguar). https://support.sybase.com/esd/pb_win_maint_65.html Th...

Sun Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 6 is now available.
http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp Release notes: http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/ReleaseNotes.html Randy -- siljaline http://www.aumha.org/vsop.php ...

ASA 6.0.3 Eval for Linux Now Available (w. Redhat 6 Support)
I am happy to announce the download availability of the Evaluation of Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0.3 for Linux with added support for Redhat 6.0. For immediate download you can go to our ftp site: ftp.powersoft.com (user: anonymous with your email as the password) and download the file asaeval6003linuxrh6.tar.gz (for Redhat 6.0 support) or asaeval6003linuxrh5.tar.gz (for Redhat 5.1, 5.2 support) from /pub/private/asa6003linux These files will be available for the next few days after which you will be able to download them from our Sybase web site by going to http://www.sybase.c...

VundoFix 6 is now available
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=21168 Silj -- siljaline MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Windows Security, AH-VSOP Security Tools Updates http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31 Reply to group, as return address is invalid that we may all benefit. The download URL is apparently incorrect, folks. This should be fixed later today. We apologize for any inconveniences. Silj -- siljaline MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Windows Security, AH-VSOP Security Tools Updates http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31 Reply to group, as return address is invalid that we may al...

ANN: 20% discount on HTML Component Library and HTML Report Library
20% Discount on all products till the end of the year! Please use coupon code DELP-MDL8-EYYG http://delphihtmlcomponents.com Alex Sv wrote on 12/24/2014 : > 20% Discount on all products till the end of the year! > > Please use coupon code DELP-MDL8-EYYG > > http://delphihtmlcomponents.com I am trying to purchase using your coupon code but your ordering system reports that the code is invalid. Please reply to let me know how to proceed. Thank you. Rich Ackerson -- Regards, Rich Ackerson > {quote:title=Rich Ackerson wrote:}{quote} > I am t...

ANN: 20% discount on HTML Component Library and HTML Report Library
20% Discount on all products till the end of the year! Please use coupon code DELP-MDL8-EYYG http://delphihtmlcomponents.com Alex Sv wrote on 12/24/2014 : > 20% Discount on all products till the end of the year! > > Please use coupon code DELP-MDL8-EYYG > > http://delphihtmlcomponents.com I am trying to purchase using your coupon code but your ordering system reports that the code is invalid. Please reply to let me know how to proceed. Thank you. Rich Ackerson -- Regards, Rich Ackerson > {quote:title=Rich Ackerson wrote:}{quote} > I am t...

RichDatePicker v1.6 now available
RichDatePicker™ v1.6 is now available for immediate download. The v1.5 release was very well received, and having listened carefully to the feedback, this new release takes it many steps forward, solidifying its position as the most fully-featured integrated date and time picker available for ASP.NET. RichDatePicker™ is a FREE upgrade for existing RichDatePicker™ customers. ## Live demos http://www.richercomponents.com/richdatepicker/demos/0/ ## Free evaluation download http://www.richercomponents.com/richdatepicker/download/ ## Features & benefits http://www.richerc...

5.4.6 Is Now Available
5.4.6 EBFs were released on Friday and can be downloaded from Sybase (http://downloads.sybase.com/) FYI - Justin Did anybody try 5.4.6? any comments? We tried it and had some issues. If you did try it, could you share your experience with us? Thanks! > 5.4.6 EBFs were released on Friday and can be downloaded > from Sybase (http://downloads.sybase.com/) > > FYI > > - Justin Is the manual also available? There is only one short instruction in the Zip file. > Is the manual also available? Lee, Manuals are release with GA products. Manual...

Migration Tool to ASE now Available.
http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,6904,1023683,00.html Sukhesh wrote: > http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,6904,1023683,00.html > > Hi Sukhesh, ======== In order to install and use PowerTransfer, your system will require: * Sybase PowerDesigner 9.5.1 * Sybase Open Client 12.5 ======== Please make a version that does not require PowerDesigner. If we are just talking a migration, I see no benefit of plopping down money on PowerDesigner for a one time migration. I can understand that it might increase the sales of PowerDesigner and that this would...

.Net upgrade tool now available
ASPNetNow has been upgraded to enable database synchronization. Got to http://www.aspnetnow.com/user/ASPNetNowDemo_setup.EXE for current demo. This site only, receive a 32% discount by emailing to MS_Site@ASPNetNow.com. www.ASPNetNow.com Enhances MS VS and Matrix applications generation...

PowerDesigner 6.1.3 is now available
The PowerDesigner 6.1.3 maintenance release is now available. It can be downloaded by going to http:\\support.sybase.com and selecting the download software link. To install the 6.1.3 maintenance release, download and unzip the desired zip files and run setup. NOTE: You must already have 6.1.0 or better of PowerDesigner installed in order to install the 6.1.3 maintenance release. For those customer's using SQL Modeler, the 6.1.3 release version of this product will be available by 02/08/99. Anthony Hill PowerDesigner Technical Support ...

Is EAS 3.6 available on NT Now ?
Hi All, I see from the Sybase web site that EAS 3.6 is GA, is it available for NT today, and if not today, then can you tell me when it will be shipping ... Thanx Regards, Bruce Ostrover ______________________________ Email: bruceo@bellatlantic.net It should be shipping sometime within the next 30 days. I'm sure that someone will post something once they get a copy. steve [TeamSybase] On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:10:38 -0400, in powersoft.public.easerver Bruce Ostrover <bruceo@bestweb.net> wrote: >Hi All, > > I see from the Sybase web site th...

Is the first EBF of 6.5 available now?
Is the first EBF of 6.5 available now? Where can I get it? On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:30:20 +0800, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.pfc "Charles" <ksc@chevalier.net> wrote: >Is the first EBF of 6.5 available now? Where can I get it? > As the reported bugs are fixed the internal builds are made available to those with critical production problems. You can get 6.5 build 507 at ftp://ftp.powersoft.com/pub/private/pbpatch/pb65_weekly/6550732.zip Please read the included readme.txt for the instructions. This version has probably gone through the unit tes...

Ony 1 day
Today is my birthday and I'm pleased to announce a 30% discount to HTML Component Library and HTML Report Library Single Developer Licenses. Please use coupon code HL20112014 . Coupons are valid only 20/11/2014 (your local time), 5 coupons available. http://delphihtmlcomponents.com About HCL: HTML Component Library is 100% native cross-platform (VCL+All FMX) HTML rendering library. It supports all versions of delphi from Delphi 7 to XE7 and almost all HTML5/CSS3 tags and properties including animations, transitions, shadows, blur, etc. Printing and PDF export are availabe on Wi...

Server Core Configuration tool
" Clive Watson: Some of you may remember a free tool that you could use to configure Windows Server 2008 core (basically a simple GUI that allowed you to setup the system), unfortunately this tool was removed from the web. This *new* tool is uncomplied code (Script based) so you can even include your own additions in required. Its available at : http://www.codeplex.com/CoreConfig This Tool is a collection of scripts which will help provision and configure a Base Windows 2008 Server Core installation, The Server Core Configurator enables you to do a...

Web resources about - HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Will Janet Yellen Sabotage Hillary Clinton?
A 211,000 jobs increase for November will finally push the Fed over the line and into a quarter-of-a-point rate hike later this month. The question ...

Janet Yellen says ‘looking forward’ to day of rate hike
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said on Wednesday she was "looking forward" to a U.S. interest rate hike that will be seen as a testament ...

Scott Weiland Dies At 48, Bandmate Arrested For Cocaine Found On Tour Bus
The music world was rocked by the news that former Stone Temple Pilots front-man, Scott Weiland, was found dead on December 3, in Bloomington, ...

Here’s Why Donald Trump’s December Poll Numbers Matter
Here’s some good news for Donald Trump fans: History is now on his side. For months, members of the Republican Establishment have dismissed ...

Survey spin: Apple Pay not so bad off
The Macalope wishes there was some phrase about lies and statistics that he could use. He really does. Alas, no one has ever made one up so we’ll ...

US Supreme Court to hear Puerto Rico debt appeal case
The US Supreme Court agreed to consider Puerto Rico's appeal of a ruling forbidding its use of a US law that would allow it to declare bankruptcy ...

Demi Lovato Reacts to the Death of Co-Star Tiffany Thornton's Husband
Demi Lovato is speaking out about the death of Chris Carney , who tragically passed away in a car accident early Friday morning (December 4). ...

Texas backs down from effort to block Syrian refugees
Washington Post Texas backs down from effort to block Syrian refugees Miami Herald Texas stopped trying Friday to block Syrian refugees from ...

12 adorable animals threatened by climate change
There's constantly a well-deserved buzz around climate change and its impacts. But global conversations on the topic are at their peak right ...