Free Key Request for Rad Studio XE available now

http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Blog/20101026A.EN.aspx

You can also upgrade from the bundled version to any of the new IntraWeb editions:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/FeatureMatrix.EN.aspx

Check the new IntraWeb prices: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Buy/index.EN.aspx

--
Jackson Gomes
IntraWeb Support

Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE are available now [Edit]
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com Edited by: Tim DelChiaro on Aug 30, 2010 2:15 PM > {quote:title=Tim DelChiaro wrote:}{quote} > The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are availabl...

Delphi Prism XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com I suspect it will be available for purchase AFTER Wednesday too. ;-) So from what I can gather, it has CodeSite and Subversion integration that Prism 2011 didn't hav...

C++Builder XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com Hm. I was waiting for the final release notes to appear before I'd make up my mind about the new XE-release - and here they are. I've bought every C++ Compiler Bor...

Free Exam Offer for Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE Users, can't get test code
Hello, Tried to get free test code, but on page http://certification.embarcadero.com/redeem i see only text "This promotion has expired". Offer valid till July 31, 2011 and on my calendar July 31, 2011. What is it? Am 31.07.2011 20:07, schrieb Andrei Chketov: > Hello, > > Tried to get free test code, but on page http://certification.embarcadero.com/redeem i see only text "This promotion has expired". > Offer valid till July 31, 2011 and on my calendar July 31, 2011. What is it? In which time zone are you? You might want to contact EMBT directly (e...

How can I request a key for Intraweb XI (Rad Studio XE)?
I downloaded the EXE (KeyRequest.exe), but it shows "List index out of bounds" after submitting the form. Does it need internet direct access or what else could be wrong? I'm behind the company's firewall. > I downloaded the EXE (KeyRequest.exe), but it shows > "List index out of bounds" after submitting the form. > Does it need internet direct access or what else could > be wrong? I'm behind the company's firewall. Can you try use the "copy to the clipboard" option? CAn you give me more details about the OS you are using?...

RAD Studio 2009 Trial with Delphi Prism now available
The CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 trial download including Delphi Prism is now available from http://cc.codegear.com/free/radstudio. Thanks, Tim ...

RAD Studio XE: the relevant links for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder, Prism, RadPHP [what's new, features, downloads...]
What's New in Delphi and C++Builder XE http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/What's_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and RadPHP XE are available now! http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2010/08/30/40114/ audio - Dr. Dobbs's talks with Michael Rozlog about RAD Studio XE Release http://www.drdobbs.com/tv/index.jhtml?bctid=594150880001&bcpid=64699398001 Webinar: What's New in RAD Studio XE - An In-Depth Look with Mike Rozlog (Wed, Sep 1 7PM PDT / Thu, Sep 2 12:00 EST Australian) http://forms.embarcadero.com/f...

Dixie and R-Sexy? Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE
I'm used to saying acronyms such as D2010 as "Dee two thousand and 10" and D7 as "Dee seven". How about the following XE shortcut names: Delphi XE: DXE: *Dixie* RAD Studio XE: RSXE: *R-Sexy* Delphi Prism XE: *D-Pixie* Tough ones: RadPHP XE: ???? C++Builder XE: ???? Regards, Jarrod Hollingworth Complete Time Tracking http://www.complete-time-tracking.com/ > RAD Studio XE: RSXE: *R-Sexy* To ensure it is removed by content filtering tools? > {quote:title=Luigi Sandon wrote:}{quote} > > RAD Studio XE: RSXE: *R-Sexy* > > ...

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

DLLs in RAD Studio XE vs RAD Studio 2007
We have a simple non-VCL DLL that we have used for a long time in RAD Studio 2007 projects. We have recreated it (from scratch) as an XE DLL project. Compiles just fine, creates the DLL and lib as before, but won't link to our XE app. The only difference between the two is that the 2007 function take a char* arg, and the XE function takes a wchar_t*. XE gives us an "unresolved external" when trying to link that function. The DLL lib is clearly in the path. We are wondering if XE has changed the DLL process since 2007 ? Appreciate any help thanks Kevin Ke...

How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer?
How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer? -- Regards, Eko Indriyawan www.ekoindri.com Delphi makes me that a something impossible can be realized with possible way Le 21/09/2010, Eko Indriyawan a supposé : > How to install RAD Studio XE + RAD Studio 2010 in the same computer? install D2010 first and DXE next and everything should be fine. - Florent Hi Florent, Thank you very much for your suggestion. Let me try to follow it. -- Regards, Eko Indriyawan www.ekoindri.com Delphi makes me that a something impossible can be ...

Delphi XE Update 1 is now available
Update 1 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE is now available. It's available first through the auto update system. It should be available from the registered users download pages within two hours and available in the full product installers and ISOs for purchasers, customers and trial downloaders next week. For more information, see the following. Update 1 or Delphi XE and C++Builder XE Readme http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40881 Update 1 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE Fix List http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40984 Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketi...

RAD Studio 2009 Trial now available
In case you haven't already seen it, the CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 trial is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/radstudio Thanks, Tim ...

Web resources about - Free Key Request for Rad Studio XE available now - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Amazon, Walmart Black Friday 2015 Ads: Sale Deals Are Not Just 4K TV Sales, ‘Star Wars’ Fans Rejoice
Both Amazon and Walmart’s Black Friday 2015 ads may have electronics eager to jump on one of the 4K TV deals, but there are actually a variety ...

NBC’s Thanksgiving Parade Coverage Launches With Gloria Estefan Musical ‘On Your Feet!’
Already looking like a hit with Broadway theatergoers, newcomer On Your Feet! — the biotuner about the courtship and rise to superstardom of ...

Kylo Ren Faces His Greatest Test in Yet Another New Star Wars: The Force Awakens TV Spot
Yes, you’re about as surprised as I am—there’s even more new footage from The Force Awakens in this new TV spot, just posted by the Star Wars ...

Trump, Rubio and Cruz
Ezra Klein interviews political scientist Alan Abramowitz : I certainly don’t think [Trump is] a strong favorite, but there’s no way of really ...

Turkey accuses Russia of SLANDER for saying they buy oil from ISIS
Recep Erdogan lashed out at claims by Russia that his country buys oil from ISIS calling them slander as the fallout continues over the Russian ...

Paris attacks victims’ relatives boycott France's day of mourning over ‘government fault’
Families of those slaughtered during the Paris terrorist attacks today called for a boycott of a day of mourning after accusing the French government ...

Raspberry Pi's latest computer costs just $5
The British company is making learning to code as affordable as a skinny latte.

Happy Thanksgiving, tweets Washington NFL team
Newton once theorized that, in addition to the law of universal gravitation, there was another invisible force at work in our world: This force ...

The Giant Inflatable Balloons Terrorizing New York City, Ranked
Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks for family, friends, and the bounty of food that this good Earth pushes out of its belly each year for us. ...

Frank Gifford’s Family Says CTE Found In Brain, Still Supports NFL
Late NFL Hall of Famer Frank Gifford was suffering obvious symptoms of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, his family said, and donated his brain ...