Delphi to Excel 2007 (xlsx)

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a tool/component to save to Excel 2007 (XLSX)?  Directly from a query/dataset or a grid.

Using Delphi2007

Thanks in Advance,
--patrick
0
Patrick

http://scalabium.com/ has an export utility--I don't use it, I use their
import utility though--great support.

There's a demo on their website.

Ed Dressel
<Patrick Dohogne> wrote in message news:40132@forums.codegear.com...
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone recommend a tool/component to save to Excel 2007 (XLSX)?
> Directly from a query/dataset or a grid.
>
> Using Delphi2007
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> --patrick
0
Ed
11/7/2008 3:24:46 AM
NikaSoft's NativeExcel works great for me and support has been _very_
good!!!

http://www.nika-soft.com/

HTH,
-Raymond

Patrick Dohogne wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone recommend a tool/component to save to Excel 2007 (XLSX)?  Directly from a query/dataset or a grid.
>
> Using Delphi2007
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> --patrick
0
Raymond

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

Delphi 2007 RTL in Delphi 7

is there a Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Code Porting
Hi people, Basically, I am moving an app from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2009 which is all great (yeah right!) and I am having a couple of issues with some thirdparty components that we have the source code for. Being that I wanted to make the task as easy as possible, I was able to download the component in Delphi 2007 format. I have now managed to port that to 2009 so it compiles only with warnings and no errors. So all is good at this moment. Now I am trying to install the component into the IDE by using the install menu option from the project manager. This is where I run into errors. ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE2 paint order change
Hello all, I have a program here that does some very specific work in the paint handlers and requires that the controls are painted from bottom to top. This worked just fine under Delphi 2007 but now that we have migrated to Delphi XE2, it no longer works. Tracing the paint order, we discovered that there are cases when the bottom most component (the form for instance) is drawn last instead of first, which means that the painting code we do in the program gets a black area for the bottom most control instead of its background. This was observed with D2007 and DXE2 on the same c...

Web resources about - Delphi to Excel 2007 (xlsx) - embarcadero.delphi.tools