Delphi 2010 RTTI and JSON

Hi there,

Henri Gourvest (http://www.progdigy.com) posted a video on YouTube
about RTTI, Serialization to JSON et method Invocation based on his
SuperObject latests enhancements here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6WuIQTm7hE

You will need the latest SuperObject Source from SVN to play with RTTI
:

https://jsontoolkit.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jsontoolkit/trunk

Regards,

--
Pierre
0

"Pierre Yager" <pierre.yager@crisalid.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> Henri Gourvest (http://www.progdigy.com) posted a video on YouTube
> about RTTI, Serialization to JSON et method Invocation based on his
> SuperObject latests enhancements here :
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6WuIQTm7hE
>
> You will need the latest SuperObject Source from SVN to play with RTTI
> :
>
> https://jsontoolkit.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jsontoolkit/trunk

Cool!
0
Farshad

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010
We have decided to move up some applications running under Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. However, I was surprise to see that simply recompiling the application causes the application to be much slower than version 7. We have a lot of string transformation routines, some mathematical transformations, etc. When I mean slower, I mean up to two times slower than with Delphi 7, so it not a minor difference. (The EXE is also a lot bigger but I don't worry too much about that). Is there something I can do to obtain the same kind of speed I had in Delphi 7 but with Delphi 2010? ...

package conversion from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2010
Hello, I am evaluating 2010 to convert a delphi 5 app up. My first task is to convert some custom control packages. My requires statment looks like this: requires vcl50, Vclx50, VclSmp50, Vcldb50, vcljpg50, What are the delphi 2010 equivalents if any? Is there documentation that I could look at to help with the conversion process? Thanks.. ...Joe.. joe alaimo wrote: > requires > vcl50, > Vclx50, > VclSmp50, > Vcldb50, > vcljpg50, 140 is the 2010 version. > > What are the delphi 2010 equivalents if any? Is t...

Pchar for PansiChar
hello, I use a DLL developed in D7 and not have the same sources. I will use Delphi 2010 and the functions do not work function TkmInitialize(LOGXMLDIR: PChar; TkmByExt: dWord): dWord; stdcall; external 'trackbuffer.dll'; function TkmCreateStream(FileName: PChar; Var Stream: dWord; Var Error: dWord): PChar; stdcall; external 'trackbuffer.dll'; function TkmLogEnd(Stream: dWord; MediaDuration, MediaPosition, MediaType: dWord; MediaName: PChar): dWord; stdcall; external 'trackbuffer.dll'; function TkmIsTkm(FileName: PChar): Bool; stdcall; external 'trackbuffer.dl...

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 upgrade and ADO

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 RTTI and JSON - embarcadero.delphi.tools