Database Workbench, where can I set a Database Restricted so only aliases can use the database?

Hello.

Now I want a database to be not available unless approached by an alias.
Can't find where I set this, in Database Workbench.

:)
Kai Inge
0
Kai

> Now I want a database to be not available unless approached by an alias.
> Can't find where I set this, in Database Workbench.

This is a setting of your Firebird server installation. Check out the
DatabaseAccess configuration parameter in firebird.conf.

Set it to:

DatabaseAccess = None

--
With regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer

Professional Tools and Services for Firebird
FB TraceManager, IB LogManager, Database Health Check, Tuning etc.
0
Thomas