Compiler Error in 3rd party VCL

Hi.  I get this message:

[Fatal Error] wwdbdatetimepicker.pas(99): Unit wwmonthcalendar was compiled with a different version of wwdbdatetimepicker.TwwDBCustomDateTimePicker

We have our own local copy of the wwdbdatetimepicker.  According to the source documentation, we were fixing a bug in the vcl, so we have something different than the original ip4000 vcl.  Now, we've upgraded to a newer version of the vcl controls.  Will someone please tell me how to fix this?

Detail:
IPStudio2007 is now installed in C:\Program Files\Woll2Woll\ipstudio2007vcl7\source

Do I uninstall the components from Delphi, then compile and re-install?  For that matter, how do I compile source when I don't see a project?

Thanks!
Debbie Erickson
0
Debbie

Installing a VCL after compiling the 3rd party source
I am about to pull out the little hair that I still have. I have tried to install a third party VCL, for which I purchased the source. It compiled just fine and also installed just fine. When I attempted to test it, by executing a sample program, I received the following error message: [DCC Fatal Error] Unit3.pas(7): F2063 Could not compile used unit 'ElastFrm.pas', which I do not understand because when I built the "New Package" option and then entered the ElastFrm.pas into the "contains" box, followed by entering the registration pas file, it compiled and...

3rd.Party Tools for Delphi for .net (Rad2007) [Edit]
Hi, I am fairly new to .Net programming and are looking for a suite of components to help simplyfying development. A colleague uses VS and C#-2008 and have a suite called Telerik. Does anybody know whether Telerik is awailable for (and even usable with) Delphi for .Net ? I am sure similar suites are awailable and know DevExpress (and QuantumGrid) for VCL, but is that useable for Delphi for .Net or do they have a seperat suite for that ? Are there any other similar suites I should check out ? Please let me know which suggestions you might have ! Regards S.Jensen Luxembourg, ...

No errors before compile, errors after compile
I haven't seen anyone mention this problem so I'm hoping that it's something simple. When I compile my 6.5 ent app to exe & pbds I get errors that do not exist before the compile, and if I take a pbl (often not even the pbl with the offending code) and move it into the exe sometimes the errors go away. I have optimized and done a full rebuild. This obviously makes no sense I hope someone else has experienced this. The errors are usually null objects. My system is win95 with 128mb ram. Thanks in advance. Shawn Davis Shawn, One of the best things to do i...

Will XE4 work with 3rd party VCL components compiled with XE3
After I upgrade to XE4 from XE3 will I need to get all new third party components that have been compile in XE4? In other words, will XE4 work with third party components that have been compiled with XE3? I do not have the 3rd party component source code. Thanks Pat Patrick wrote: > After I upgrade to XE4 from XE3 will I need to get all new third party > components that have been compile in XE4? Yes, just like with any other major version release. > In other words, will XE4 work with third party components that have > been compiled with XE3? No. > ...

Compilation Error : Error importing module 'Tools.netmodule'
Hello, Since I installed the AJAX Control Toolkit, by running the VSI, I get the following error with every application I try to run.  I've tried everything in my power to uninstall it but I can't find where it installed.  Perhaps it did not complete properly.  I've reinstalled the .NET framework 2.0 but this did not correct the problem.  To be able to run at least once, I've had to copy the "Tools.netmodule" file that came in the binaries folder of the AJAX Control Toolkit and paste this file in the folder described below ('c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072...

3rd party tools
anybody have any feedback on these 3rd party monitoring tools: 1. SQL Expert 2. ProActive DBA or on any other 3rd party tool you would recommend. I used SQL Export for sybase tool for SQL Tunning. but my opinion is this tools is not good. and If I am willing to monitor sybase using SQL Export, I have to startup the Monitor server!!! So I don't recommanr this tools to tuuning and monotoring doing. good luck.. Was the optimized SQL generated by SQL Expert really optimized? Did you see any performance improvement with this tool? ...

3rd party cert error
Has anyone seen: "host has sent an incorrect or unexpected message. Error -12258" with an entrust cert? I found a tid, but it was for a different cert company. (http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?10098216.htm) Any help figuring out what to do would be great. - jd j, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at ht...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code1.
 Hi all, I just installed the software which was fine and no errors... when i went to run it first time at local host it came up with the following error... anyone know what this means?? I have created different ASP.NET projects and it runs no problem... Regards Sicose Server Error in '/PortalVBSDK' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502
Hi all, I am posting this just in case this information is useful for other people. I have an ASP.Net page created with VS2005 worked perfectly when running in release mode, but it consistently gave me the following error when running in debug mode within VS2005: Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code -1073741502  The problem was solved after restarting VS.Hong Hi, I appreciate that you share your experience here. Thanks, ThomasThomas SunMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128.
 I have deployed my website to a server hosted by a hosting company. (WebHost4life). I keep getting an error message when I try to access the web application via the assigned URL. Does anyone know what the problem is? Why am I getting this error message and how do I fix it? Server Error in '/' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128...

Debugger 3rd-party Tools ?
Does anyone know of any 3rd-party software that can be purchased that will allow entering PowerBuilder Code while in a Debugger Breakpoint, or even allow changing the original PowerBuilder Code within a Breakpoint instead of always having to end runtime of the App., then get out of the debugger, then make your changes to code. Is there any 3rd-party software that has additional features above and beyond the somewhat limited PowerBuilder Debugger??? Or, is Sybase planning to upgrade the Debugger in the near future? I hate to bring up the ever-inadequate Visual Basic product, but...

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128
I recently installed the .net framework 1.1 to one of my IIS servers. I have been running the .net and some of the starter kits on my dev box and it works just great. In addition to trying the time tracking starter kit (which also works great on my dev box), I have tried a very simple test.aspx page. I would appreciate any help or direction on what to do about this. I am new to .net and not even sure what to try to resolve this problem Thanks in advance. -Bob Server Error in '/TTWebVBVS' Application. ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

3rd party tools
can anyone tell me of any good third party tools that can be used to create reports and call them from my PB application? The tools should accept some run time arguments like the retrieval arguments, whether to print the report/preview the report etc..urgent please.. We were looking at Relational Report writer from LiveWare (previously Concentric Daat systems).. thanks Ragni Have you looked at Infomaker? -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Sybase Developer's Network: http://www.sybase.com/sdn "Ragni Panjala" <rpanjala@nsf.gov> wrote in m...

3rd Party Search Tool
I am looking to add a search tool to my companies web site. The site has about 2,000 pages. Therefore, I need a search tool that does not use meta tags for the search. (Sorry don't want to add that many tags to all those pages.) I would also like to buy the package and not pay a monthly fee. No pop-ups, advertisements, etc. can be on the site. Thanks for your help. Did you try Windows Indexing Services?Bertrand----This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Web resources about - Compiler Error in 3rd party VCL - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Compiler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Compile" and "compiling" redirect here. For the software company, see Compile (publisher) . For other uses, see Compilation . This article has ...

Compiler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... , or external linking . The most common reason for wanting to transform source code is to create an executable program. The name "compiler" ...

Facebook Open-Sources HipHop PHP Compiler Software
Earlier this morning, Facebook officially made their new PHP “compiler,” called HipHop, available as open source software. In the blog post by ...

Art in the Age of Matter Compilers
jurvetson posted a photo: Sheba may be the harbinger of art in the digital age — a mathematical sculptor with digital matter. She manipulates ...

Interpreters and Compilers (Bits and Bytes, Episode 6) - YouTube
This animation explains the difference between interpreters and compilers. It is from Episode 6 of the classic 1983 television series, Bits and ...

Typesafe cofounder forking Scala compiler
The main contributor to the Scala compiler, Paul Phillips, has announced on GitHub that he is forking the compiler to “fix some of the innumerable ...

Does Apple's new developer agreement ban Adobe's Flash-to-iPhone compiler?
Given that any kind of formal truce between Apple and Adobe was essentially blown out of the water by Steve Job's very public slating of Flash ...

Xcode 5.0 released with iOS 7 SDK, 64-bit app compiler
... has just pushed out Xcode 5.0 to the Mac App Store. The free app includes the SDKs for iOS 7 and Mountain Lion as well as the 64-bit app compiler: ...

NVIDIA and Continuum Analytics Announce NumbaPro, A Python CUDA Compiler
... are announcing that they are bringing Python support to CUDA. Specifically, Continuum Analytics’ will be introducing a new Python CUDA compiler, ...

Jack And Jill Are Google's New Compilers For Android App Developers
Android has gone through quite a few changes during its short 6 years of life. The Android that drives most of the world's smartphones of today ...