ANN: WPTools 7.15 is now available - now including support for Delphi XE7

WPTools 7 has been designed to be more accessible than previous version of WPTools. We added several new actions to work with the text. You can easily load and save CSS data. A Style scroller makes it easy to implement a good looking and effective GUI.

The new manual:
http://www.wpcubed.com/ftp2/WPTools7Manual.pdf

 The upgrade from WPTools 5 or 6 should be very smooth. In most cases you only need to add a few units to the uses clause (WPRTEPlatform, WPRTEEdit, WPRTEDefsConsts) .

 1) Many new standard action classes - they already have been set up in the new unit WPDefAction7. All actions have been named with preceding category to make it easier to locate them.

 2) Method to copy and paste or brush current attributes (CopyToClipboardAttr - action: TWPAAttributesBrush)

 3) The component TRTFProps makes it easy to share styles between different editors and to create styles at design time.

 4) New Move method (move to hyperlink, table etc.)

 5) New API and handling for sub paragraphs. This makes it easy to hold the data of multiple records in one scrollable editor.

 6) Images can now be embedded in HTML

 7) Improved theme support (Delphi XE3). This affects the toolbar, ruler, gutter and editor.

 8) New hybrid Find and Replace dialog

 9) New style scrolling component - TWPStyleScroller

 10) The units of the RTFEngine have been split up to make it easier to extend it.

 11) Included glyphs for the standard actions

 12) Much enhanced API. Method to create demo text: WPLoremIpsum

 13) Carefully Enhanced GUI (Create Table tool, action behaviour, gutter and ruler)

 14) enhanced label printing

 15) Improvements to TWPTools, Design and runtime customization

 16) Improved support for CSS

 17) New table tools

 18) You can set a minimum and maximum count of pages. (PageMinCount, PageMaxCount)

 19) New Find&Replace dialog with more features.

 20) function WPToolsRTFToANSI now can convert unicode characters encoded with RTF \u keyword

 21) Images are now printed on screen using GDI+ which greatly improves the display quality due to advanced anti alias.

Regards,
Julian Ziersch
WPCubed GmbH
0
Julian

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

ANN: My Delphi success story (15 years Delphi anniversary) ...
While most people associate this date with the St. Valentine, I have been associating it with Delphi since I found out that the first Delphi version was released on February 14th 1995. So ... this February 14th, Delphi will be officially 15 years old! On this ocasion, I wanted to invite everyone who has a Delphi success story to share it with the World! To start, here is my Delphi success story ... Since the first day I've started using Delphi (D1 on Win95 in 1995), I fell in love with this tool. It was the perfect continuation of the Pascal language and provided a sli...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

ANN: WPTools 6.20 for Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2 & C++Builder
WPTools V6.20 is available now. If you work with Delphi or C++Builder our WPTools Version 6 is the perfect text wordprocessing component for You. It is a native VCL Component with all the editing features which are common to powerful wordprocessing applications and wordprocessing controls. With the PRO and Premium License you get 100% object pascal source. WPTools can be used as a powerful word processor and to create programmatically controlled text. It has a very versatile mail-merge feature which can be enhanced with the "WPReporter addon" to also work with bands. So it ...

ANN: TagCloud for VCL v2.1 (with Delphi XE7 support)
Hello all! We would like to announce that a new version of "TagCloud for VCL v2.1" has been released. This update includes support for Delphi XE7 and some bug fixes. Customers can download their full versions from "Customer section" on our web site. --- TagCloud for VCL package brings you the visual components, that are based on idea of a well known "tag cloud" navigation element. Namely, you can use TTagCloud and TTagIndex components coupled with a predefined styling components for managing the look and feel of your tag clouds and indexes. TagCloud ...

ANN: PNCA Components v1.2 (with Delphi XE7 support)
Hello all! We would like to announce that a new version of "Precision NCA Components for VCL v1.2" has been released. This update includes support for Delphi XE7. --- With the help of PNCA components you can change the caption bar of your form to an interactive toolbar or you can extend the form with, so called, "application button". PNCA Components for VCL are designed for all Delphi versions from 7 to XE7. Full features overview and other informations can be found on the product web page: http://www.be-precision.com/products/pnca/ --- Best regards Ing...

ANN: FastReport 4.7 with Delphi 2009 support released
Dear friends! Other companies with such change lists release "new major version with upgrade fee" (for example v.11 ;) But we have release it as version 4.7 - upgrade for all users of FastReport 4.* - free! What is new? + CodeGear RAD Studio (Delphi/C++Builder) 2009 support + [enterprise] enchanced error description in logs + added properties TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBegin: TStrings, TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBody: TStrings, TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentEnd: TStrings + improved RTF export (with line spacing, vertical gap etc) + added support of Enhanced Metafil...

[...]

ANN: Pascal Browser 2.2, adds support for Delphi XE7
Peganza Software has released version 2.2 of Pascal Browser, a Windows program that helps Delphi developers to document their source code. This version adds support for Delphi XE7 (all targets). In short, Pascal Browser is a Windows application that can: - create a hyperlinked collection of HTML documents and CHM file for your source code - help you understand and get an overview of your code - assist you in finding errors and anomalies in the source code - let new team members quickly get acquainted with the source code - let you create your own customized documentation Jus...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v6.38 released for Delphi 7
RealThinClient SDK v6.38 has been released for Delphi 7 - XE7: http://www.realthinclient.com/details/ Starter editions are now available for Delphi 7, 2007 - 2010 and XE - XE7 from the RTC Downloads page: http://www.realthinclient.com/download/ Full commercial release is available to all developers with an active RealThinClient subscription from the RTC Forums: http://sf.realthinclient.com/ Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec --- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com ...

ANN: InstantBDExpress 1.8.8 with Delphi XE support is available
Hello, Ethea is proud to announce the immediate availability of InstantBDExpress 1.8.8, with support for all versions of Delphi for Win32 from 6 to XE. InstantBDExpress is a toolset that helps porting BDE applications over to the DBExpress technology. More info here: http://www.ethea.it/eng_instantbdexpress.asp Best regards. -- Nando Dessena www.ethea.it ...

ANN: Pascal Analyzer 7.1
PASCAL ANALYZER 7.1 - Measure and check your Delphi source code Peganza Software has released version 7.1 of Pascal Analyzer, a Windows program that helps Delphi and Pascal developers measure, check, and document their source code. This versions adds support for Delphi XE6, plus fixes some small issues. Pascal Analyzer (or PAL for short) is a development tool that makes software projects of any size easier to understand and enables developers to produce flawless and reliable code. PAL contains numerous optimization, validation, and documentation features, which help in fine-tuning ...

Web resources about - ANN: WPTools 7.15 is now available - now including support for Delphi XE7 - embarcadero.delphi.tools

A Bad Lip Reading of Star Wars
The Star Wars “week of frenzy” would not be complete without every video series trying their hand at the original trilogy. That includes the ...

How US rate hike affects Australia
THE most telegraphed US rate rise in history is expected to provoke bigger moves on financial markets than what’s been seen so far.

Pentagon chief Carter used personal email account at times, has stopped: statement
Reuters Pentagon chief Carter used personal email account at times, has stopped: statement Reuters WASHINGTON U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter ...

Top Google searches in 2015 show Aussies are really curious about Netflix
It was a year of real highs and lows for Aussies, if their 2015 Google searches are anything to go by. Netflix finally arrived Down Under, making ...

Skype for Business launches on Android
Skype for Business has launched on Android following months in the company’s preview program. Skype has designed the app to maximize productivity ...

Mistrial underscores prosecutors' tough task in Baltimore police cases
NBCNews.com Mistrial underscores prosecutors' tough task in Baltimore police cases Reuters NEW YORK A mistrial on Wednesday in the case of ...

Google says proposed DMV rules requiring steering wheel, pedals, and licensed drivers with special certification ...
Gabe Nelson / Automotive News Automaker : Google says proposed DMV rules requiring steering wheel, pedals, and licensed drivers with special ...

UN Set to Adopt Resolution to Disrupt Islamic State Funds
UN Security Council set to adopt resolution aimed at disrupting Islamic State group's funding

Microsoft aims to supply Chinese government with customized Windows 10
After signing a deal with China's answer to Google in September, Microsoft is again strengthening its position in the country, this time by providing ...

Moviegoers Still Feel Safe After Recent Terror Attacks: New Study
Terrorist attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, Calif., have become hot topics in the presidential race and dominated the media. Despite wide-spread ...