Ann: tiOPF3 for Delphi XE/2010/2009

tiOPF3 now includes support for Delphi XE, Delphi 2010 and Delphi 2009
(untested).

Ron Grove has produced a video detailing how to get the source code and
install tiOPF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAaMb9aR7tU

Get The Source
--------------
Use a subversion client such as TortoiseSVN. Revision 1838 adds DXE and
D2009 support. D2010 is also supported. Note that tiOPF_3_ is required.
tiOPF_2_ does not fully support D2009 or later.
svn co https://tiopf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tiopf/tiOPF3

Newsgroup Support
-----------------
News Server: news.tiopf.com
News Server port: 119

More Information
----------------
http://tiopf.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Jarrod Hollingworth
0
Jarrod

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Nice, Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7.
Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. "Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7. Details will be included with your order confirmation email and in the product readme." Very nice bonus! Brian > {quote:title=Brian Evans wrote:}{quote} > Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the > prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. > > "Delphi XE includes free acce...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2
RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32). For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/files What is the RealThinClient SDK? http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec -- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com Thanks Daniel, Unfortunately the link provided on http://www.realthinclient.com/files/ to http://www.realthin...

Why does this work fine in Delphi 2009, but not in Delphi 2010
I've been racking my head trying to figure this out and can't understand what is wrong, TFileStream.ReadComponentRes fails when I try to read a component containing a record, it works fine in Delphi 2009 and Delphi 2007, but fails with Delphi 2010 Here is the unit source and DFM *+//UnitSource+* unit Unit1; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls; type TThresholdMode = (tm0,tm1,tm2,tm3,tm4,tm5); TThreshold = Record Mode:TThresholdMode; Filter,Start,Stop:Integer; end; ...

Delphi 2009 (and probably Delphi 2010 as well) and QTP
We have a suite of automatic tests written in QTP (Quick Test Pro - an HP product), and we have just upgraded to Delphi 2009 (I know we are late adopters), and all of these tests no longer work. The plugin that QTP have released does not work with Delphi 2009 - we have that in writing now from HP. Do you know of (a) anyone else in the same boat as us (b) anyone have a work around, as I can't see one and HP don't seem to be too proactive about this. Any help would be appreciated. I just installed D2010. We started using QTP several months ago so I assume we will have the same issu...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Is it worth to move my code from Delphi 2009 to Delphi 2010?
Hi guys, we are working on Delphi 2009 till this day because we do not have the time to upgrade our code to the newest version. There is always something more important (features, bugs...) and our code has 2+ million lines. I thought that instead of moving from D2009 to XE7 I could atleast move code to D2010 because it is more or less backward compatible and it shouldn't take me that much of a work. I wanted to ask you about your opinion. Is it a good version to move to? Regards. Dimitrij wrote: > I thought that instead of moving from D2009 to XE7 I could atleast > move ...

How to access Delphi 7 & 2009 after purchasing Delphi XE
I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Please respond. Regards, SB, L&T Hi sushweta biswas, > I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Your reseller should have told you: after registering Delphi XE, you can go to http://www.embarcadero.com/xe-earlier-versions to enter your serial number of Delphi XE as well as your EDN account informati...

Has anything changed in the Slice Function from Delphi 2010 to Delphi XE?
I have a piece of code which contains the following, it compiles fine under Delphi 2010, but gives me an E2193 error when I try to compile it with Delphi XE Has anything changed in the Slice Function from Delphi 2010 to Delphi XE? {code} var i : Integer ; R : Double ; dArray : Array[0..24] of Double ; begin .... R := Math.Mean( System.Slice( dArray , i ) ); .... end; {code} Thanks On 30/09/2010 6:07 PM, Wayne Davis wrote: > I have a piece of code which contains the following, it compiles fine under Delphi 2010, > but gives me an E2193 error...

Delphi 2010 produces much larger binaries than Delphi 2009 [Edit]
When I compile my project with Delphi 2010 the resulting executable is about 30% larger than the one compiled with Delphi 2009. Both binaries are compiled with the same source code and project options. The size of individual DCU files increases by 5-20%. Has anybody experienced similar results? Has anybody an idea what could cause this? It surprises me, as the changes in syntax and VCL have not been that big. Best regards, Joachim Edited by: Joachim Marder on Sep 25, 2009 6:07 AM "Joachim Marder" wrote in message news:166152@forums.codegear.com... > When I compi...

Problems
Hi; We have a software developed in the Delphi 2009 and we do NOT use the runtime themes. So, the option: Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED. When I'm on the Delphi 2009, it's all right. The problem is when I use the Delphi 2010. The same configuration (Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED). The form editor (IDE) insists on show the forms with the current Windows theme. I don't like this, I want the runtime themes off while I'm programming and editing my forms. How can I solve it? Thanks to...

Delphi XE (2009
Hi, We have a suite of automatic tests written in *winrunner* (QTP), and we have just upgraded from Delphi 7 to *Delphi XE*. I tried to modify +TestSrvr.pas+, +MercControl.pas+ and +MercCustControl.pas+ to manage unicode but I've still some problem. When I launch Winrunner I find *"class"* and *"Label"* but not anymore the *"Delph_Name"* and all automatic test use the *"Delph_Name"*. Does anyone have the same problem? How can I update the Winrunner plugin to be compatible with DelphiXE ? Thanks. Up > {quote:title=Gwénaël Manc...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Web resources about - Ann: tiOPF3 for Delphi XE/2010/2009 - embarcadero.delphi.tools