ANN: Single File System v.2.70: delphi virtual single-file system

AidAim Software is pleased to announce Single File System v.2.70,
a virual file system for Delphi / C++ Builder within the single OS file.

New features were added. Some bugs have been fixed.
You can read details about the changes being made on our site:
http://www.aidaim.com/info/news.php

Single File System (SFS) provides an easy way to work with multiple
files and folders stored as a part of a single file using
advanced compression and encryption functionality.
This solution encapsulates small but powerful file system
within a single file. The mechanism of SFS includes some advanced
features of FAT and NTFS file systems and is specially optimized
to achieve high performance.

Key features:
- Compression on-the-fly with flexible algorithms: from fast to maximum
- Transparent strong encryption provided by AES Rijndael algorithm
- Full compatibility with standard Borland and WinAPI functions operating with files and folders,
  such as CreateDir, ForceDirectories, FileExists, FindFirst, etc.
- TFileStream interface to deal with files transparently stored within a single file
- Recovering physically damaged files
- Progress indication for potentially slow operations
- Huge files support: more than 4 GB even on FAT-32
- Running applications stored in SFS file.
- Self-extracting support (SFX) for SFS file.

To learn details about Single File System, please read Specification here:
http://www.aidaim.com/single-file_delphi_virtual_file_system.htm

Here you can download this new trial version:
http://www.aidaim.com/products/download.php

Best regards,
Ella Perelman
AidAim Software
http://www.aidaim.com
Database, networking, data compression and encryption
components for software developers
0
Ella

Ella Perelman wrote:
> AidAim Software is pleased to announce Single File System v.2.70,
> a virual file system for Delphi / C++ Builder within the single OS file.

Single user access only or is multi-user access possible?

--
Pierre
Worrigee  NSW

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BUSINESS SCHOOLS: Acting schools which train experts in abstract
management methods to pretend they are capitalists.
0
Pierre

ANN: Single File System v.3.00, embedded virtual file system
AidAim Software is pleased to announce *Single File System v.3.00*, an embedded virtual file system in a single file. Support for Rad Studio XE2 (Delphi/C++Builder Win32 compilers) being added in this version. To read details on the changes been made, please visit our site, http://www.aidaim.com Single File System (SFS) provides an easy way to work with multiple files and folders stored as a part of a single file using advanced compression and encryption functionality. This solution encapsulates small but powerful file system within a single file. The mechanism of SFS includes s...

ANN: Single File System v.3.00, embedded virtual file system
AidAim Software is pleased to announce *Single File System v.3.00*, an embedded virtual file system in a single file. Support for Rad Studio XE2 (Delphi/C++Builder Win32 compilers) being added in this version. To read details on the changes been made, please visit our site, http://www.aidaim.com Single File System (SFS) provides an easy way to work with multiple files and folders stored as a part of a single file using advanced compression and encryption functionality. This solution encapsulates small but powerful file system within a single file. The mechanism of SFS includes s...

ANN: Single File System v.6.00, embedded virtual file system
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Single File System v.6.00, an embedded virtual file system in a single file. Delphi and C++ Builder XE6 (32-bit and 64-bit Windows) support added. If you already have a registered version and need to upgrade, you can contact our Sales Department: http://aidaim.com/help_osticket/ You can download a trial version here: http://aidaim.com/products/download.php Single File System (SFS) provides an easy way to work with multiple files and folders stored as a part of a single file using advanced compression and encryption functionality. This so...

ANN: Accuracer v.4.70
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.4.70 that supports CodeGear Delphi / C++Buider 2009 now. The performance of parametrized queries was essentially increased, especially in client-server mode. The performance of UPDATE statements is essentially increased in most cases. Also, a number of bugs were fixed. Accuracer is an unique embedded single-file SQL database with a wide feature set. - Fast and easy-to-use, scalable from single-user to file-server and client-server. - Powerful database engine with transactions support and B+Tree indexes. - Strong encryption ...

ANN: Accuracer v.4.70, a single-file embedded Delphi database, D2009 ready
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.4.70 that supports CodeGear Delphi / C++Buider 2009 now. The performance of parametrized queries was essentially increased, especially in client-server mode. The performance of UPDATE statements is essentially increased in most cases. Also, a number of bugs were fixed. Accuracer is an unique embedded single-file SQL database with a wide feature set. - Fast and easy-to-use, scalable from single-user to file-server and client-server. - Powerful database engine with transactions support and B+Tree indexes. - Strong encryp...

ANN: Accuracer v.4.96, a single-file embedded Delphi database
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.4.96. New features added: 1. Compatibility with third-party DB-aware controls improved. 2. Delphi 2010 Weaver is now supported. Some minor bugs were fixed. To learn a full list of changes, please, read news on our site: http://www.aidaim.com/info/news.php Accuracer is a unique embedded single-file SQL database with a wide feature set. - Fast and easy-to-use, scalable from single-user to file-server and client-server. - Powerful database engine with transactions support and B+Tree indexes. - Strong encryption of ent...

ANN: EasyTable v.9.00, local single-file Delphi database
AidAim Software announces new version of EasyTable v.9.00, the local single-file Delphi database. Delphi and C++ Builder XE6 (32-bit and 64-bit Windows) support added. If you already have a registered version and need to upgrade, you can contact our Sales Department: http://aidaim.com/help_osticket You can download a trial version here: http://aidaim.com/products/download.php EasyTable is a compact yet powerful local *BDE replacement*. The key features of the EasyTable are: fast data access and high search speed especially in case of small databases, SQL (DML & DD...

ANN: Accuracer v.4.80, a single-file embedded Delphi database
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.4.80. A lot of improvements were made to achieve better stability and to make the database faster: - Locking mechanism was essentially improved in all modes - multi-threaded, file-server, client-server. Now it is more robust and fast. - Client-server connection layer is now much more stable. - BDS 2009 compatibility improved. - Transactions locking type changed from ltS to ltIRW. - Stability in multi-threaded applications is greatly increased. The product works stable with 100 threads in both disk and memory modes. - The performan...

ANN: Accuracer v.4.95, a single-file embedded Delphi database
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.4.95. New features: 1. Multiple memory databases support. InMemory property added to TACRDatabase (must be set before DatabaseName). 2. ChangesDetectionClientServer, TwoMemoryDatabases and LoadSaveMemoryDatabase demos were added. 3. SQL syntax extended: - CREATE DATABASE - DROP DATABASE 4. Null values support improved in filter expressions and SQL Statements: - condition like Argument = NULL is treated as Argument IS NULL - condition like Argument <> NULL is ...

ANN: Accuracer v.4.90, a single-file embedded Delphi database
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.4.90. New features were added and some bugs were fixed. To learn a full list of changes, please, read news on our site: http://www.aidaim.com/info/news.php Accuracer is a unique embedded single-file SQL database with a wide feature set. - Fast and easy-to-use, scalable from single-user to file-server and client-server. - Powerful database engine with transactions support and B+Tree indexes. - Strong encryption of entire database file with all possible settings. - True relational database - full foreign keys support and trigger...

ANN: Accuracer v.4.80, a single-file embedded Delphi database
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.4.80. A lot of improvements were made to achieve better stability and to make the database faster: - Locking mechanism was essentially improved in all modes - multi-threaded, file-server, client-server. Now it is more robust and fast. - Client-server connection layer is now much more stable. - BDS 2009 compatibility improved. - Transactions locking type changed from ltS to ltIRW. - Stability in multi-threaded applications is greatly increased. The product works stable with 100 threads in both disk and memory modes. - The performan...

ANN: Accuracer v.4.97, a single-file embedded Delphi database
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.4.97. New features added: 1. New functions added to SQL engine: - CUMSUM (Mathematical) - CUMPROD (Mathematical) - GROUP_CONCAT (Aggregate) 2. Delphi and C++ Builder 2010 support improved. Some minor bugs were fixed. To learn a full list of changes, please, read news on our site: http://www.aidaim.com/info/news.php Accuracer is a unique embedded single-file SQL database with a wide feature set. - Fast and easy-to-use, scalable from single-user to file-server and client-server. - Powerful data...

ANN: Accuracer v.4.95, a single-file embedded Delphi database
AidAim Software is pleased to announce Accuracer VCL v.4.95. New features: 1. Multiple memory databases support. InMemory property added to TACRDatabase (must be set before DatabaseName). 2. ChangesDetectionClientServer, TwoMemoryDatabases and LoadSaveMemoryDatabase demos were added. 3. SQL syntax extended: - CREATE DATABASE - DROP DATABASE 4. Null values support improved in filter expressions and SQL Statements: - condition like Argument = NULL is treated as Argument IS NULL - condition like Argument <> NULL is ...

Web resources about - ANN: Single File System v.2.70: delphi virtual single-file system - embarcadero.delphi.tools

File:Holy Roman Empire Arms-single head.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coat of arms of the Holy Roman Empire . Blazon : Or, an eagle displayed sable, armed, beaked, and langued gules. Permission is granted to copy, ...

Canberra's single file revealed
THERE'S a man-drought in Tuggeranong's southern suburbs - but the boys in Kambah haven't heard about it yet.

Game Of Thrones Episode Breaks Record, With 193K BitTorrent Users Share Single File At Same Time
... legally. In fact, the most recent episode of the series has shattered a record for the number of people simultaneously sharing a single file ...

I just got Tinder, single file ladies - Imgur
Uploaded via Pocketgur for iPhone

The Single Files: Gay girl crushes and Grindr guys
Ireland's gay scene has changed radically in 10 years and with it the experience of being single. Hook-ups are easier than ever and rigid stereotypes ...

Sand People Ride Cute Dogs In Single File, To Hide Their Numbers
$24. That's all this costs . $24 to turn your "dog" into a Bantha. I say "dog", because I'm looking at this, and I'm looking at my 18 month-old ...

18th Century Sidewalks Are Single-File to Prevent Couples from Walking Side-by-Side
(Photo: Stefan ) Lady Jane Stanely of Knutsford, Cheshire, UK, never married and was rather bitter about it. She sometimes saw couples walking ...

Darriean Hess struck bicyclists riding single file, retired officer says
SEABROOK — The two bicyclists who were killed and the two cyclists who were injured were riding single file on the far right side of Ocean Boulevard, ...

Minilock Chrome app that encrypts single files for specific recipients is now available
Russell Brandom / The Verge : Minilock Chrome app that encrypts single files for specific recipients is now available — Meet Minilock, a powerful ...

BURLINGTON, VT—A family of ducklings crossed Patterson Lane in single file to reach a sleeping homeless ...
BURLINGTON, VT—A family of ducklings crossed Patterson Lane in single file to reach a sleeping homeless man whose pockets were full of Cheetos. ...