ANN: ReportBuilder 16.0 is now available including Delphi XE7 support!

Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 16.0!

ReportBuilder 16.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4,
XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2007, and Delphi 7.

Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_16

New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf

Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order

Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure

Version 16 - 10/24/2014
--------------------

  - Delphi XE7 support for VCL Win32
  - Delphi XE7 support for VCL Win64
  - New Delphi XE7 REST Service components*
  - New Delphi XE7 Mobile Client components*

* RB Enterprise for XE7 only

REST Service Components
-----------------------
   - All New
   - Quickly and easily build a REST server to publish RB reports
   - Components:
      - RestService, processes REST requests
      - RestReportProvider, use to implement report modules
      - ReportDirectory, supports reports stored in files or database

REST Mobile Client Components
-----------------------------
   - All New
   - Quickly and easily build apps for iOS and Android
   - Components:
     - RestClient, communicates with REST server
     - MobileExplorer (FMX), use to browse nested report directory
     - MobileViewer (FMX), use to preview reports

Designer
--------
  - Added multi-object selection support for report object tree
  - Improved transparent image rendering for layout workspace
  - Set Component.DesignLayer property via object inspector

RCL
---
  - New GMap component for incorporating Google maps in reports!
  - Crosstab vertical text
  - ExportMetafileAsBitmap property added to TppImage, TppDBImage
  - ExportRTFAsBitmap property added to TppRichText, TppDBRichText
  - AutoScale feature added for all 2D Barcodes

Preview
-------
  - Advanced Printer Dialog options for PDF, XLS, RTF
  - Preview page-navigation links
  - Enhanced thumbnail support for drilldown reports

Output Devices
--------------
  - New XlsxReport Device! (Delphi XE2 and later)
  - New XlsxData Device! (Delphi XE2 and later)
  - XLS/Xlsx, improved accuracy of right aligned text
  - XLS/Xlsx, added XLSSettings.DefaultBands property for XLSData
  - XLSData, added XLSSettings.PreserveLineBreaks property for XLSData
  - XLS/Xlsx, add support for display formats with non quoted chars
  - XLSReport, added support for IncludeSingleHeader, IncludeSingleFooter
  - XLSData, export RichText, Checkbox as plain text
  - HTML, enhanced to render Border as CSSStyle (no image required)
  - HTML, enhance to render text color as CSS Style
  - HTML, added TppXHTMLStyleSingleFile properties for HtmlPage, CssSheet
  - HTML, remove image dir, when not used
  - Text, export RichText, Checkbox as plain text
  - Text, export RichText, Checkbox as plain text
  - PDF, interactive PDF form fields
  - PDF, interactive PDF checkboxes
  - PDF, UniqueFile property added to PDF device
  - PDF, AddDate property added to PDF device
  - PDF, enhanced metafile support
  - PDF, Unicode characters now supported in document properties
  - PDF, page-navigation link support
  - RTF, RichTextAsMemo feature added to RTF Device
  - Email, new Thunderbird email plugin
  - AllowNewFile property added to TppFileDevice

Engine
------
  - Apply Report.PrinterSetup changes to Page.PrinterSetup

DADE
----
  - daFireDAC, enhanced for Delphi design-time support
  - SQL, support for re-ordering tables (auto-fix joins)
  - SQL, support for :ParamName references in table join conditions
  - QueryDesigner, save/restore ListView column positions for each page
  - QueryDesigner, support for re-ordering tables (auto-fix joins)
  - QueryDesigner, available tables list can be sorted by clicking on cols
  - QueryDesigner, support for :ParamName references in table join
conditions
  - TableJoin, allow :ParameterName in expression

RAP
---
  - Designer, Display System Constants in RAP Code Toolbox
  - Designer, auto-focus code editor and position cursor, when code loads

*features may vary by ReportBuilder Edition and Delphi version
*RB 16 includes support for nine Delphi versions:
  D7, D2007, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7

Digital Metaphors Corporation
http://www.digital-metaphors.com
info@digital-metaphors.com
0
Nico

Sounds interesting. Any live demos for mobile report viewer?
0
Bora
10/26/2014 8:14:03 AM
Hi Bora,

Thank you for your interest in ReportBuilder 16!

We will be releasing articles/tutorials soon.  Currently there are
numerous demos installed with ReportBuilder 16 Enterprise/Server
demonstrating how to use the new components to build mobile apps via
FMX.  The demos are located in the \Demos\8. Rest\... directory.

These demos are also installed with the demo edition of RB 16 which can
be downloaded here.

http://www.digital-metaphors.com/download/

Best Regards,

Nico Cizik
Digital Metaphors

On 10/26/14, 2:14 AM, Bora Aydemir wrote:
> Sounds interesting. Any live demos for mobile report viewer?

0
Nico
10/27/2014 9:16:59 PM
I don't have XE7 at the moment. I thought it would be nice if we were able to install an android demo app to load live reports from your server.

Best wishes

> {quote:title=Nico Cizik wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Bora,
>
> Thank you for your interest in ReportBuilder 16!
>
> We will be releasing articles/tutorials soon.  Currently there are
> numerous demos installed with ReportBuilder 16 Enterprise/Server
> demonstrating how to use the new components to build mobile apps via
> FMX.  The demos are located in the \Demos\8. Rest\... directory.
>
> These demos are also installed with the demo edition of RB 16 which can
> be downloaded here.
>
> http://www.digital-metaphors.com/download/
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Nico Cizik
> Digital Metaphors
> http://www.digital-metaphors.com
>

> On 10/26/14, 2:14 AM, Bora Aydemir wrote:
> > Sounds interesting. Any live demos for mobile report viewer?

0
Bora
10/28/2014 3:12:58 PM
Thanks for the suggestion.  We will look into providing something like
this in the near future.

Best Regards,

Nico Cizik
Digital Metaphors

On 10/28/14, 9:12 AM, Bora Aydemir wrote:
> I don't have XE7 at the moment. I thought it would be nice if we were able to install an android demo app to load live reports from your server.
>
> Best wishes
>
>> {quote:title=Nico Cizik wrote:}{quote}
>> Hi Bora,
>>
>> Thank you for your interest in ReportBuilder 16!
>>
>> We will be releasing articles/tutorials soon.  Currently there are
>> numerous demos installed with ReportBuilder 16 Enterprise/Server
>> demonstrating how to use the new components to build mobile apps via
>> FMX.  The demos are located in the \Demos\8. Rest\... directory.
>>
>> These demos are also installed with the demo edition of RB 16 which can
>> be downloaded here.
>>
>> http://www.digital-metaphors.com/download/
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Nico Cizik
>> Digital Metaphors
>> http://www.digital-metaphors.com
>>

>> On 10/26/14, 2:14 AM, Bora Aydemir wrote:
>>> Sounds interesting. Any live demos for mobile report viewer?

0
Nico

ANN: ReportBuilder 16.02 is now available including Delphi XE8 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 16.02! ReportBuilder 16.02 includes VCL support for Delphi XE8, XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_16 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 16.02 ------------------------- - Delphi XE8 support! - Html Help! Bug Fixes for RB 16.02 ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.0 is now available including Delphi XE2 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.0! ReportBuilder 14.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, Delphi XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 14.0 - 10/21/2011 ------------------------- - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win64 ...

ANN: WPTools 7.15 is now available
WPTools 7 has been designed to be more accessible than previous version of WPTools. We added several new actions to work with the text. You can easily load and save CSS data. A Style scroller makes it easy to implement a good looking and effective GUI. The new manual: http://www.wpcubed.com/ftp2/WPTools7Manual.pdf The upgrade from WPTools 5 or 6 should be very smooth. In most cases you only need to add a few units to the uses clause (WPRTEPlatform, WPRTEEdit, WPRTEDefsConsts) . 1) Many new standard action classes - they already have been set up in the new unit WPDefAction7. All...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.02 is now available including Delphi XE support
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 12.02! ReportBuilder 12.02 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 12.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http:/...

ANN: ReportBuilder 15.04 is now available including Delphi XE6 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.04! ReportBuilder 15.04 includes VCL support for Delphi XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_15 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 15.04 ------------------------- - Delphi XE6 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE6 support for VCL Wi...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.01 for Delphi XE now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces ReportBuilder 12 support for Delphi XE! Registered and trial versions are now available for download. ReportBuilder 12.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 12.0 - 5/11/2010 ------------------------ ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.06 for Delphi XE3 is now available!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.06 for Delphi XE3! Registered ReportBuilder 14.06 customers can download using information provided by prior notification dated August 13, 2012. Please note: BDE blob field support is completely broken in the initial release of Delphi XE3. This prevents many of the RB Demos from running. We hope Embarcadero will address this issue soon. Trial versions are available for download from www.digital-metaphors.com/download --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Digit...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.5
*ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce the latest release of our huge collection of components and routines aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier for the Developer and their clients: *ESBPCS for VCL v6.5*. We have also released v6.5 of the various subsets: *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL*. This is a free upgrade for owners of *ESBPCS for VCL*. Please check out the Trial Version and other info at: http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs ESBPCS for VCL is a collection of over 6000 routines/methods and over 235 cl...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.4.0
*ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce the latest release of our huge collection of components and routines that aim to make Data Entry and Manipulation easier for the Developer and their Customers. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs *ESBPCS for VCL v6.4.0* adds support for *Delphi XE6* (and *C++ Builder XE6*) as well as includes improvements to our ComboBox (optional variable widths added to drop downs), more measurement conversions, etc. This is a free upgrade for existing customers. The "subsets" have also been updated - *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESB...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.6.0
*ESBCS for VCL v6.6* is now available - and this includes support for the just released Delphi XE8 :) This is a free upgrade for existing customers. If you don't own a copy, go to the site and grab a trial version - ESBPCS for VCL supplies a huge collection of Components and Routines aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier for the Developer and their customers. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs Also the subsets: *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL* have been updated. -- Glenn Crouch mailto:glenn@esbconsult.c...

ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available with support for Delphi 2009!
Dear Friends, We are happy to announce the new release of Context Database Designer & Database Extensions v. 3.03. This version is a release candidate and introduces many improvements and bug fixes: Improvements ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #597 Show object class icon instead of class name in the diagram tabs. #598 Change icons for objects in editor to the standard ones (without the arrows). #599 Added option to the object editor grid: Tab (Shift-Tab) moves to next column in grid. #600 Added description colum to the object editor for table's fields. #601 Added Schema Statistics modal ...

ANN: Context Database Extensions Suite v.3.05 with support of Delphi 2010 is now available!
Dear Friends, We are happy to announce the new release of Context Database Extensions Suite v.3.05. This version introduces several improvements and bug fixes: ----------------------------------------------------------- #667. Added support for Delphi 2010. #681. Fixed some minor bugs in TDatabaseSchema and TDBSchemaTester components. #684. Fixed bug with SQLLexer going into infinite loop under Delphi 2009/2001 due to Unicode problems. The product is immediately available for download at: - http://www.contextsoft.com/products/ctxdbext/downloads.jsp Order your copy of Co...

Web resources about - ANN: ReportBuilder 16.0 is now available including Delphi XE7 support! - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Adobe Summit 2014
No Yes View More View Less Working... Close OK Cancel Confirm System Message Delete Schedule An unknown error has occurred and your request could ...

On-Site Adobe Training - Adobe Training & Certification
Adobe Training and Certification services provides on-site training for all Adobe products. View current availabilities here.

Kevin Willeitner, Author at Analytics Demystified
Home About Us Services Strategy Analysis Practice Adobe Analytics Google Analytics Testing Implementation Training Staffing Blog Eric Peterson ...

S&P Capital IQ Platform - Site Map
SHARE/BOOKMARK EVENTS RESOURCE CENTER REQUEST A TRIAL LOG IN WHAT WE OFFER Information You Need Financials & Valuation Capital IQ Financials, ...

Complete Guide To Web Analytics Solutions: 2007 Edition - ConversionRater
Related PostsA Complete Guide To Web Analytics SolutionsYahoo! Web Analytics LaunchesOne Advantage of Acquisitions: Things Sometimes Go FreeHow ...

FireMonkey Q&A
Questions and answers from a FireMonkey webinar

Sitemap
FRSGlobal, part of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, is dedicated to provide Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management Solutions that create ...

Review: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2, which ships this month, allows end users to tap into the powerful business intelligence features of SQL Server via tight ...

Unify - Archiving
... Products Development Tools Team Developer NXJ Developer NXJ Enterprise VISION ACCELL Data Management SQLBase SQLBase Treasury Unify Q ReportBuilder ...

Advanced Analytics Education Dates Announced
Eric T. Peterson's Web Analytics Demystified weblog, since 2005!