ANN: ReportBuilder 15.01 for XE5 now available

Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.01
for XE5!

ReportBuilder 15.01 includes VCL support for Delphi XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE,
Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7.

Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_15

New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf

Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order

Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure

Version 15.01 - 9/27/2013
------------------------

- Delphi XE5 support for VCL Win32
- Delphi XE5 support for VCL Win64

- FireDAC, added DADE plug-in*
- FireDAC, added End User demos for MS Access, Interbase
- QRCode, added CharacterEncoding property
- PDFSettings, added CanvasInitOrigin property

*FireDAC notes:
  - Delphi XE4, DADE binaries installed if FireDAC detected
  - All Delphi versions, DADE source installed to RBuilder\Source

Version 15.0 - 5/31/2013
------------------------

- Delphi XE4 support for VCL Win32
- Delphi XE4 support for VCL Win64

Designer
--------
- Zoom support for Design workspace
- New rendering architecture for scaling workspace, components
- Undo support for add/remove design layers
- Added Design Layer 'delete with components' menu item
- ReportTree, added component popup menu support
- Inspector, TColor prop editor, double-click to display color dialog
- Added Delphi design-time support for calling FormDesigner.UniqueName
- Always show Save As dialog when saving a subreport template

RCL
---
- TableGrid component
- 2dBarCode
   - QRCode barcode support
   - DataMatrix barcode support
   - new 'settings' properties for each barcode type:
     QrCodeSettings, DataMatrixSettings, PDF417Settings, MaxiCodeSettings
- VerticalAlignment property for text
- DesignLayer.Visible property to show/hide components
- RichText.RemoveEmptyLines boolean property (address squeeze)
- Memo.RemoveEmptyLInes boolean property(address squeeze)
- Memo, improved tab/tabstop support
- Report.OpenFile boolean to open a file after export
- PrintDialog, Open File checkbox
- PageStyle, UsePageSpace boolean
- Band, Border property

Preview
-------
- Page thumbnails (like Adobe Acrobat)
- Page Borders
- Page separation control
- Scrolling Text Search
- Print Dialog, added Open file checkbox
- Viewer, added Viewer.OnEndGenerate event

Output Devices
--------------
- New rendering architecture Designer/Graphics/Screen/Printer
- Printer, PrinterSetup.Duplex option for dpDefault (use Windows default)
- TextFile, options for semi-colon, space, custom delimiters
- XLSReport.IgnorePageHeight property,
   when True prevent blank rows from being added to bottom of page
- XLS HyperLink support (via Component.HyperLink settings)
- XLSData, IncludeSingleHeader/Footer booleans,
   to limit export to single header/footer for entire file
- TextFile, modified ReportSaveNo to Int64 to suppor larger reports
- Textfile, published more props to provide RAP code access
- ReportTextFile, use PrinterCanvas for more accurate calculations
- Printer, added Eject command to ppPCL.pas
- PDF, Transparent Images
- PDF, Graphics Canvas (removed the need for a TppPrinter)
- PDF, 128 bit encryption
- PDF, Enhanced embedded font style support (Unicode)
- PDF, Added AddFileID property to allow user to omit the File ID.
- Email, Receipt feature added to Indy plugin
- Email, Synapse plugin now supports BCC recipients.
- FileDevice, Report.OpenFile, universal file open property
- FileDevice: Added WaterMark feature for all file devices
- FileDevice: Added file path variable support for ($CurrentDir)

Engine
------
- Report generation, apply Report.PrinterSetup changes to Page.PrinterSetup

DADE
----
- SQL, RowLimit - supported by several database engines, syntax varies
- SQL, RowLimitEnabled, returns True if databasetype supports RowLimit
- Copy/Paste queries
- QueryDesigner, RowLimit edit box added to Tables page
- QueryDesigner, display DataPipeline name in the form caption
- SQLBuilder, RowLimit, RowLimitEnabled properties
- SQLText, enhanced parameterized linking, add condition to existing SQL
Where

EndUser
-------
- DesignLayer menu option to load/save to file when ReportExplorer database
used

RAP
---
- CodeEditor: save/restore program caret pos when toggle from/to Calc
workspace
- TraSystemFunction, added Report & CodeModule properties for function
access
- Ability to call ShowMessage from a preview thread
- Added StringReplace, StringReplaceAll functions
- TeeChart: RTTI support for 16 new chart properties:
   Legend  (Alignment, Font, FontSeriesColor, Shadow, Symbol, TextStyle,
Title),
   Title, LeftWall, RightWall, BottomWall, BackWall, AxisBehind,
   PrintProportional, and Shadow.
- Parameters: RTTI support for Parameter.Values[ ] and ValueCount.

*features may vary by ReportBuilder Edition and Delphi version
*RB 15 includes support for eight Delphi versions:
D7, D2007, D2009, D2010, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4

-
Nard Moseley
Digital Metaphors
www.digital-metaphors.com
0
Nard

> - TableGrid component
> -  [url=http://www.keepautomation.com/products/net_barcode_crystal_reports/2d_barcodes.html]2dBarCode[/url]
>    - QRCode barcode support
>    - [url=http://www.keepautomation.com/products/net_barcode_crystal_reports/barcodes/data_matrix.html]DataMatrix barcode support[/url]
>    - new 'settings' properties for each barcode type:
>      QrCodeSettings, DataMatrixSettings, PDF417Settings, MaxiCodeSettings
> - VerticalAlignment property for text
> - DesignLayer.Visible property to show/hide components

how does the barcodes matters?
0
mariah
4/15/2014 7:56:08 AM
Hi Mariah,

I'm sorry but I'm a bit unclear about your question.  If possible,
please provide more information about any issues you are experiencing
with ReportBuilder or any additional details about the product you would
like to know and we will be happy to help.

ReportBuilder 15 includes support for over 15 barcode types including QR
Code and DataMatrix.  You can see a full list of new features added for
RB 15 by following the link below.

http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What's_New/RB_15

--
Best Regards,

Nico Cizik
Digital Metaphors
http://www.digital-metaphors.com
0
Nico

ANN: ReportBuilder 15.01 is now available!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.01! ReportBuilder 15.01 includes VCL support for Delphi XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 15.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_15 New Feature List: http://www.digital...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.01 for Delphi XE now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces ReportBuilder 12 support for Delphi XE! Registered and trial versions are now available for download. ReportBuilder 12.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 12.0 - 5/11/2010 ------------------------ ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 15.04 is now available including Delphi XE6 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.04! ReportBuilder 15.04 includes VCL support for Delphi XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_15 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 15.04 ------------------------- - Delphi XE6 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE6 support for VCL Wi...

ANN: WPTools 7.15 is now available
WPTools 7 has been designed to be more accessible than previous version of WPTools. We added several new actions to work with the text. You can easily load and save CSS data. A Style scroller makes it easy to implement a good looking and effective GUI. The new manual: http://www.wpcubed.com/ftp2/WPTools7Manual.pdf The upgrade from WPTools 5 or 6 should be very smooth. In most cases you only need to add a few units to the uses clause (WPRTEPlatform, WPRTEEdit, WPRTEDefsConsts) . 1) Many new standard action classes - they already have been set up in the new unit WPDefAction7. All...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.01 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 12.01! ReportBuilder 12.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 12.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.01 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.01! ReportBuilder 11.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digi...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.01 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.01! ReportBuilder 14.01 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 14.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-meta...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.01 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.01! ReportBuilder 11.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digi...

ANN: ReportBuilder 15.0 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.0! ReportBuilder 15.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_15 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 15 - 5/31/2013 -------------------- - Delphi XE4 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE4 support for VCL Win64 Designer ---...

ANN: ReportBuilder 16.01 is now available!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 16.01! ReportBuilder 16.01 includes VCL support for Delphi XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_16 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 16.01 ------------------------- - GMap component now functions without the need for Indy Bug Fixes ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 15.03 is now available!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.03! ReportBuilder 15.03 includes VCL support for Delphi XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_15 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 15.03 ------------------------- QRCode - Added ability to enable all code versions (larger barcodes)...

ANN: ReportBuilder 15.02 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.02! ReportBuilder 15.02 includes VCL support for Delphi XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_15 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 15.02 ------------------------- WebTier - Enhanced to support IE 11 Bug Fixes for RB 15.02 ----...

ANN: ReportBuilder 15.05 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 15.05! ReportBuilder 15.05 includes VCL support for Delphi XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_15 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Bug Fixes for RB 15.05 ---------------------- Designer - Zoom, Fix for zoom when vertical scroll pos > 0 - Zoo...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.06 for Delphi XE3 is now available!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.06 for Delphi XE3! Registered ReportBuilder 14.06 customers can download using information provided by prior notification dated August 13, 2012. Please note: BDE blob field support is completely broken in the initial release of Delphi XE3. This prevents many of the RB Demos from running. We hope Embarcadero will address this issue soon. Trial versions are available for download from www.digital-metaphors.com/download --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Digit...

Web resources about - ANN: ReportBuilder 15.01 for XE5 now available - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Adobe Summit 2014
No Yes View More View Less Working... Close OK Cancel Confirm System Message Delete Schedule An unknown error has occurred and your request could ...

On-Site Adobe Training - Adobe Training & Certification
Adobe Training and Certification services provides on-site training for all Adobe products. View current availabilities here.

Kevin Willeitner, Author at Analytics Demystified
Home About Us Services Strategy Analysis Practice Adobe Analytics Google Analytics Testing Implementation Training Staffing Blog Eric Peterson ...

S&P Capital IQ Platform - Site Map
SHARE/BOOKMARK EVENTS RESOURCE CENTER REQUEST A TRIAL LOG IN WHAT WE OFFER Information You Need Financials & Valuation Capital IQ Financials, ...

Complete Guide To Web Analytics Solutions: 2007 Edition - ConversionRater
Related PostsA Complete Guide To Web Analytics SolutionsYahoo! Web Analytics LaunchesOne Advantage of Acquisitions: Things Sometimes Go FreeHow ...

FireMonkey Q&A
Questions and answers from a FireMonkey webinar

Sitemap
FRSGlobal, part of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, is dedicated to provide Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management Solutions that create ...

Review: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2, which ships this month, allows end users to tap into the powerful business intelligence features of SQL Server via tight ...

Unify - Archiving
... Products Development Tools Team Developer NXJ Developer NXJ Enterprise VISION ACCELL Data Management SQLBase SQLBase Treasury Unify Q ReportBuilder ...

Advanced Analytics Education Dates Announced
Eric T. Peterson's Web Analytics Demystified weblog, since 2005!