ANN: ReportBuilder 14.07 is now available

Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.07!

ReportBuilder 14.07 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, XE, 2010, 2009,
2007, 2006, and Delphi 7.

Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of
ReportBuilder 14.x.  If you did not receive notification of this release
please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial
number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions.

Overview & screenshots:
http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14

New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf

Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order/

Upgrade Now!

Enhancements for RB 14.07
-------------------------

  - Viewer, Added support horizontal key-down scrolling
  - Image, enhanced GraphicDetector to handle JPEG variations
  - Synapse email plugin, updated to support BCC recipients

Bug Fixes for RB 14.07
----------------------

Designer
   - ReportTree, sometimes when PageStyle removed, design layer node not
removed
   - Print method should restore report, then restore props
   - Design Layers, AV can occur when PageLayer selected and PageStyle
removed
   - Designer, added code to honor RegComponent.ToolbarPosition
   - Designer, fix for multi-selecting Region and component inside the
Region
   - Group, modified description from Group[0] to Groups[0] to be consistent
   - Band, mod to height validation to allow for rounding error

RCL
   - Group, Enable PreventOrphans when NewPage/NewColumn/NewFile selected
   - Text, fix for dtBoolean field with DisplayValues
   - Text, HyperLinkColor does not save/load correctly
   - Variable, fix drawcommand support for vtCopyNo
   - Producer, fix PrinterSetup update when settings changed from Print
Dialog
   - 2dBarcode, fix unique UserName generation
   - 2dBarCode, QuietZone was not affecting the left origin of the barcode
   - 2dBarCode, Published Anchors property
   - Chart, fix for Function series (Series.DataSource refs another Series)
   - CheckBox, Now prints and exports for all regional locales

Engine
   - Columns, report hangs if last group footer does not fit
   - Columns, report hangs when summary band overflows to additional pages
   - Columns, AV occurs when ColumnBalancing = True and DataPipeilne = nil

Preview
   - Fixed memory leak when press print button while report generating
   - Viewer.Print needs to check whether screen device is generating pages
   - Hint for TextSearch button was out of sync in some cases
   - Viewer, resizing when scrolled did not position the report correctly
   - Trying to load an empty/corrupt archive caused scrollable preview
to hang
   - Scrollbars are now freed each time the ScrollablePaintbox is destroyed

Output
   - MetaFileReader, ExtCreatePen with no pen styles was creating an
invalid pen
   - File, SetFileName method needs to resolve file path variables
   - PDF, some metafile images were not scaling correctly in PDF
   - PDF, fixed memory leak.
   - PDF, added diagonal line support for PDF
   - PDF, Fixed initialized origin, path drawing, and stroke/fill issues
when drawing to PDF
   - XLS, fix AV that occurs when cancelling an XLS device
   - Preview, memo with full justified alignment, need to trim leading
spaces
   - Print, memo with full justified alignment, need to trim leading spaces
   - HTML, Some symbol characters were not exporting correctly for
non-western locales
   - Email, Added additional check for NewFile groups when using the
TppEmail object

  -----> Professional <----------

DADE
   - QueryDesigner, When Calc Expression changes do not update custom alias
   - Query Designer, for Self join, sort fields by field name, TableSQLAlias
   - SQL, modifying calc field CalcType did not always update the group
fields
   - SQL, for self joins, select/deselect fields need to consider
TableSQLAlias
   - dbExpress, Mod to GetDatabaseNames to initialize List.Objects[ ] to nil
   - Preview, added a try..finally for data preview form
   - Preview, Mod to call Application.HandleException

  -----> Sever <----------

Client
   - ClientHTTP, fix for Unicode VCL

Digital Metaphors Corporation
http://www.digital-metaphors.com
info@digital-metaphors.com
0
Nico

Hi Nico,
Firemonkey is supported in near future ?

Alessandro Romano

"Nico Cizik"  ha scritto nel messaggio news:517386@forums.embarcadero.com...

[...]

Alessandro
10/27/2012 5:18:37 PM
> {quote:title=Nico Cizik wrote:}{quote}
> Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.07!

Will the next RB update be soon? I have the "joyful" task of upgrading it on our build server and if there's an imminent release I'd rather wait a few days. We're looking for the fix for drawing issues that has an unofficial patch (we only use the official releases).

Btw, it appears neither the News Server or Web-based newsgroups are working.
0
Janice
1/17/2013 6:06:53 PM
We have license version of Report Builder 10,12 for Delphi 6, 2007 and 14.05, 14.08 for XE, XE2, XE3.
Before printing, how would I come to know whether printer is prompting for file name or user name/ password.
Is their any function available to check that printer will prompt for input parameters before printing.
Services completely hangs when report is trying to print to printer prompting file name or user name/ password.

I hope their would be some way to check that printer will prompt for input parameters.
It is big disaster and thread remain in waiting mode to input some parameters.
0
Dharmesh

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.06 for Delphi XE3 is now available!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.06 for Delphi XE3! Registered ReportBuilder 14.06 customers can download using information provided by prior notification dated August 13, 2012. Please note: BDE blob field support is completely broken in the initial release of Delphi XE3. This prevents many of the RB Demos from running. We hope Embarcadero will address this issue soon. Trial versions are available for download from www.digital-metaphors.com/download --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Digit...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.0 is now available including Delphi XE2 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.0! ReportBuilder 14.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, Delphi XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 14.0 - 10/21/2011 ------------------------- - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win64 ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.08 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.08! ReportBuilder 14.08 includes VCL support for Delphi XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 14.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.06 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.06! ReportBuilder 14.06 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 14.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-meta...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.02 is now available!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.02! ReportBuilder 14.02 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 14.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-meta...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.03 is now available!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.03! ReportBuilder 14.03 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 14.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital- metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-me...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.04 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.04! ReportBuilder 14.04 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 14.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital- metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-me...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.05 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.05! ReportBuilder 14.05 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 14.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-meta...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.07 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.07! ReportBuilder 11.07 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.01 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.01! ReportBuilder 14.01 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 14.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-meta...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.01 for Delphi XE now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces ReportBuilder 12 support for Delphi XE! Registered and trial versions are now available for download. ReportBuilder 12.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 12.0 - 5/11/2010 ------------------------ ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 16.02 is now available including Delphi XE8 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 16.02! ReportBuilder 16.02 includes VCL support for Delphi XE8, XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_16 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Enhancements for RB 16.02 ------------------------- - Delphi XE8 support! - Html Help! Bug Fixes for RB 16.02 ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 16.0 is now available including Delphi XE7 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 16.0! ReportBuilder 16.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE7, XE6, XE5, XE4, XE3, XE2, XE, Delphi 2007, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_16 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 16 - 10/24/2014 -------------------- - Delphi XE7 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE7 support for VCL Win64 - New...

Web resources about - ANN: ReportBuilder 14.07 is now available - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Adobe Summit 2014
No Yes View More View Less Working... Close OK Cancel Confirm System Message Delete Schedule An unknown error has occurred and your request could ...

On-Site Adobe Training - Adobe Training & Certification
Adobe Training and Certification services provides on-site training for all Adobe products. View current availabilities here.

Kevin Willeitner, Author at Analytics Demystified
Home About Us Services Strategy Analysis Practice Adobe Analytics Google Analytics Testing Implementation Training Staffing Blog Eric Peterson ...

S&P Capital IQ Platform - Site Map
SHARE/BOOKMARK EVENTS RESOURCE CENTER REQUEST A TRIAL LOG IN WHAT WE OFFER Information You Need Financials & Valuation Capital IQ Financials, ...

Complete Guide To Web Analytics Solutions: 2007 Edition - ConversionRater
Related PostsA Complete Guide To Web Analytics SolutionsYahoo! Web Analytics LaunchesOne Advantage of Acquisitions: Things Sometimes Go FreeHow ...

FireMonkey Q&A
Questions and answers from a FireMonkey webinar

Sitemap
FRSGlobal, part of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, is dedicated to provide Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management Solutions that create ...

Review: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2, which ships this month, allows end users to tap into the powerful business intelligence features of SQL Server via tight ...

Unify - Archiving
... Products Development Tools Team Developer NXJ Developer NXJ Enterprise VISION ACCELL Data Management SQLBase SQLBase Treasury Unify Q ReportBuilder ...

Advanced Analytics Education Dates Announced
Eric T. Peterson's Web Analytics Demystified weblog, since 2005!