ANN: ReportBuilder 11.08 is now available

Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.08!

ReportBuilder 11.08 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007,
2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6.

Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder
11.x.  If you did not receive notification of this release please send
message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing
email address for upgrade instructions.

Overview & screenshots:
http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11

New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf

Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order/

Upgrade Now!

  Enhancements for Version 11.08

 Viewer
  - Added OnHyperLinkClick event

  Fixes for Version 11.08

Designer
 - Fixed AV that can occur if component name is all caps.
 - Fix to internal tab changing logic from 10.08 (accidentally left behind)

RCL
 - PrinterSetup. Modifying properties, does not always set Report.Modified
True.
 - Producer. When PrintToFile raises an exception, the CancelDialog was not
freed.
 - DBText was ignoring Underline font style, due to HyperLink feature
interfering.
 - Modified PrinterSetup Assign and SetDeviceSettings methods to initialize
FDefaultBin
 - Engine, Fixed issue where AV was occurring when using left to right
columns and labels.
 - Template. Unicode fix for saving/loading to Memo/Text fields.\
 - Section subreport fix for case in which a NoData section appears between
other sections
 - Fixed a TeeChart streaming issue for Series that use a function as a
datasource

Parameters
 - AutoSearch. DateTimePicker fix for Windows 7, displaying empty date/time
 - AutoSearch. Backward compatibility, use LongTimeFormat
 - AutoSearch. Fix for floating point value when decimal separator is a
comma
 - Setting AutoSearSettings.SearchExpression via code did not update
AutoSearchField.

Output
 - Email. Fix to hide the autosearch dialog after an email has been sent
 - Email. Fix to assign the ArchiveFileName property if an archive file is
being emailed.
 - PrintDialog, Added logic to validate the file path for the print to file
name
 - PDF. MetaFile processor, fixed for scaling calculation to prevent divide
by 0.

-----> Professional <----------

DADE
 - SQL bug fix for backward compatibility for MagicSQL Group By.
 - SQLBuilder fix to RAP RTTI for CalcFields.AddExpression method
 - Optimized QueryDesigner Validation for case in which EditSQLAsText is
true

Report Explorer
 - Mod to accommodate dbExpress with MS SQL Server

-----> Enterprise <------------

RAP
 - Expressions that call a global function multiple times gave an incorrect
result
 - Combining Char + String value gave an incorrect result.

Digital Metaphors Corporation
http://www.digital-metaphors.com
mailto:info@digital-metaphors.com
0
Nico

On 2010-03-11 18:02:05 -0500, Nico Cizik <support@digital-metaphors.com> said:

> Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.08!
>

> Overview & screenshots:
> http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11

I'm getting a "cannot connect to server" error for all posted links.

--
Kevin Powick
0
On 2010-03-11 20:22:07 -0500, Ed Dressel <none@tbinc.com> said:

> it's working for me :-)

It is now for me as well this morning.

--
Kevin Powick
0
On 2010-03-11 20:22:07 -0500, Ed Dressel <none@tbinc.com> said:

> it's working for me :-)

I spoke to soon.  While I can actually reach the sites now, (from
Canada), it is extremely sloooow.

--
Kevin Powick
0

--
Nard Moseley
Digital Metaphors
Nard Moseley wrote:
> We have a dedicated server connected to a dedicated T1. However, when
> everyone downloads at the same time a bottleneck can occur. Please try
> downloading later this weekend.

I bet next time you send those emails in batches spread out over
%interval%!  Having enough customers to saturate your T1 is one of those
problems lots of us would like to have. :)

--
Ray Marron
0

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.0 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.0! ReportBuilder 11.0 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Introducing rbWiki! ------------------- Introducing rbWiki - the new RB HowTo resource designed to help you learn, solve, and trouble...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.04 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.04! ReportBuilder 11.04 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digit...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.05 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.05! ReportBuilder 11.05 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digital-m...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.07 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.07! ReportBuilder 11.07 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.04 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.04! ReportBuilder 11.04 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digit...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.03 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.03! ReportBuilder 11.03 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digit...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.08 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.08! ReportBuilder 14.08 includes VCL support for Delphi XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 14.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.01 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.01! ReportBuilder 11.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digi...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.0 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.0! ReportBuilder 11.0 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Introducing rbWiki! ------------------- Introducing rbWiki - the new RB HowTo resource designed to help you learn, solve, and trouble...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.02 is now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.02! ReportBuilder 11.02 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www.digit...

[...]

Web resources about - ANN: ReportBuilder 11.08 is now available - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Adobe Summit 2014
No Yes View More View Less Working... Close OK Cancel Confirm System Message Delete Schedule An unknown error has occurred and your request could ...

On-Site Adobe Training - Adobe Training & Certification
Adobe Training and Certification services provides on-site training for all Adobe products. View current availabilities here.

Kevin Willeitner, Author at Analytics Demystified
Home About Us Services Strategy Analysis Practice Adobe Analytics Google Analytics Testing Implementation Training Staffing Blog Eric Peterson ...

S&P Capital IQ Platform - Site Map
SHARE/BOOKMARK EVENTS RESOURCE CENTER REQUEST A TRIAL LOG IN WHAT WE OFFER Information You Need Financials & Valuation Capital IQ Financials, ...

Complete Guide To Web Analytics Solutions: 2007 Edition - ConversionRater
Related PostsA Complete Guide To Web Analytics SolutionsYahoo! Web Analytics LaunchesOne Advantage of Acquisitions: Things Sometimes Go FreeHow ...

FireMonkey Q&A
Questions and answers from a FireMonkey webinar

Sitemap
FRSGlobal, part of Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, is dedicated to provide Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management Solutions that create ...

Review: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2, which ships this month, allows end users to tap into the powerful business intelligence features of SQL Server via tight ...

Unify - Archiving
... Products Development Tools Team Developer NXJ Developer NXJ Enterprise VISION ACCELL Data Management SQLBase SQLBase Treasury Unify Q ReportBuilder ...

Advanced Analytics Education Dates Announced
Eric T. Peterson's Web Analytics Demystified weblog, since 2005!