ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2

RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE
download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32).

For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and
to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit:
http://www.realthinclient.com/files

What is the RealThinClient SDK?
http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec
--
RealThinClient components
http://www.realthinclient.com

Thanks Daniel,

Unfortunately the link provided on http://www.realthinclient.com/files/ to
http://www.realthinclient.com/files/RealThinClientSDK_v435_2011Q3_XE2Win32_Starter.zip
does not work.
It gives the following error: "The requested URL
/files/RealThinClientSDK_v435_2011Q3_XE2Win32_Starter.zip was not found on
this server."

FYI.
Cheers,
Kim.

"Danijel Tkalcec" <dtkalcec@realthinclient.com> wrote in message
> RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE
> download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32).
>
> For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and
> to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit:
> http://www.realthinclient.com/files
>
> What is the RealThinClient SDK?
> http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm
>
> Best Regards,
> Danijel Tkalcec
> --
> RealThinClient components
> http://www.realthinclient.com
0
Kim
10/23/2011 9:30:47 AM
The web page you are seing comes from your web browser cache. Please refresh
your web browser cache (Ctrl+F5) and you should see 4 new download links
(for Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE and Delphi XE2):
http://www.realthinclient.com/files

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec
http://www.realthinclient.com
0
Danijel
10/23/2011 9:57:26 AM
Thanks Daniel - yes, there was a separate link in the text to the left that
I originally clicked. Have since used the XE2 one - all sweet now.

> The web page you are seing comes from your web browser cache. Please
> refresh
> your web browser cache (Ctrl+F5) and you should see 4 new download links
> (for Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE and Delphi XE2):
> http://www.realthinclient.com/files
>
> Best Regards,
> Danijel Tkalcec
> http://www.realthinclient.com
0
Kim

ANN: NexusDB 3.10 Starter Edition for Delphi XE2 available
Keeping in spirit with the recent Delphi XE2 release, NexusDB is happy to announce the immediate availability of the NexusDB Starter Edition for Delphi XE2, priced at a great Starter price: AUD 75. You can order your copy from: http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=pricing The NexusDB Starter Edition is also available for Delphi XE. The NexusDB Starter Edition is a DCU/binary only edition that features full C/S capabilities with restricted SQL features. There are no artificial performance limitations or size restrictions. The NexusDB Starter Edition supports Delphi XE and X...

Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE are available now [Edit]
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com Edited by: Tim DelChiaro on Aug 30, 2010 2:15 PM > {quote:title=Tim DelChiaro wrote:}{quote} > The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are availabl...

Move from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 and now failing
I recently moved from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 (combined with a new computer). The XML that is now created no longer accepted by the webservice. The specific steps I went through were. 1) Delphi 2009 with old pas file. Worked. 2) Delphi XE2 with old pas file. Didn't work. 3) Delphi XE2 with new pas file imported by Delphi XE2. Didn't work. The new pas file has the following lines, but commenting them out doesn't change the XML. { InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(FaCSIADiagnosticInterface), 'Ping', 'Ping_Input', '&...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK 2011.Q3 with a free RTC SDK Starter edition available!
RealThinClient SDK v4.35 (2011.Q3 final) has been released: http://www.realthinclient.com/sf This is a quarterly RealThinClient SDK release which introduces new components for working with DB-aware controls, adds support for writing 64-bit Windows Applications with RAD Studio / Delphi XE2 and marks the first official cross-platform RTC SDK releas with support for Mac OSX and iOS platforms. MacOSX and iOS support are now in BETA, with a final cross-platform release planned for 2011.Q4 (next quarterly update). And now, I am pleased to announce immediate availability of the FREE Real...

Ann: tiOPF3 for Delphi XE/2010/2009
tiOPF3 now includes support for Delphi XE, Delphi 2010 and Delphi 2009 (untested). Ron Grove has produced a video detailing how to get the source code and install tiOPF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAaMb9aR7tU Get The Source -------------- Use a subversion client such as TortoiseSVN. Revision 1838 adds DXE and D2009 support. D2010 is also supported. Note that tiOPF_3_ is required. tiOPF_2_ does not fully support D2009 or later. svn co https://tiopf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/tiopf/tiOPF3 Newsgroup Support ----------------- News Server: news.tiopf.com News Server por...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 produces much larger binaries than Delphi 2009 [Edit]
When I compile my project with Delphi 2010 the resulting executable is about 30% larger than the one compiled with Delphi 2009. Both binaries are compiled with the same source code and project options. The size of individual DCU files increases by 5-20%. Has anybody experienced similar results? Has anybody an idea what could cause this? It surprises me, as the changes in syntax and VCL have not been that big. Best regards, Joachim Edited by: Joachim Marder on Sep 25, 2009 6:07 AM "Joachim Marder" wrote in message news:166152@forums.codegear.com... > When I compi...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.01 for Delphi XE now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces ReportBuilder 12 support for Delphi XE! Registered and trial versions are now available for download. ReportBuilder 12.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 12.0 - 5/11/2010 ------------------------ ...

[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25 for Delphi 5 .. XE available now
Version 25.0 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - A ...

ANN: FixInsight 2015.02upd1 is available
FixInsight is a static analyzer that automatically detects source code issues in your Delphi applications. Visit website to learn more http://sourceoddity.com/fixinsight/ What's new in 2015.02upd1 * Introduced new command line parameters: --defines and --output * Fixed exception on clicking "Cancel" in progress dialog * Fixed AV on running analysis when no project is selected * "Cannot load package 'FixInsight_xxx.' It contains unit 'MSXML2_TLB'..." issue fixed. * Improved rule W513 * Improved parser You are welcome to download...

Nice, Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7.
Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. "Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7. Details will be included with your order confirmation email and in the product readme." Very nice bonus! Brian > {quote:title=Brian Evans wrote:}{quote} > Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the > prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. > > "Delphi XE includes free acce...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.02 is now available including Delphi XE support
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 12.02! ReportBuilder 12.02 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 12.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http:/...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

Web resources about - ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 - embarcadero.delphi.tools