ANN: RealThinClient SDK 2011.Q3 with a free RTC SDK Starter edition available!

RealThinClient SDK v4.35 (2011.Q3 final) has been released:
http://www.realthinclient.com/sf

This is a quarterly RealThinClient SDK release which introduces new
components for working with DB-aware controls, adds support for writing
64-bit Windows Applications with RAD Studio / Delphi XE2 and marks the first
official cross-platform RTC SDK releas with support for Mac OSX and iOS
platforms. MacOSX and iOS support are now in BETA, with a final
cross-platform release planned for 2011.Q4 (next quarterly update).

And now, I am pleased to announce immediate availability of the
FREE RealThinClient SDK Starter edition:
http://www.realthinclient.com/files

RTC SDK Starter edition is FREE for NON-COMMERCIAL use,
includes all RTC SDK Demos and Quick Start examples in source code,
as well as the complete "Development Kit", including all the utility units
from the RTC SDK and all the components with a package which will
install all RTC SDK components on the Delphi component palette.

RTC SDK Starter edition is compatible with RAD Studio / Delphi XE2
and can be used for development of Windows as well as cross-platform
applications, but the Starter edition only allows deployment and
compilation for the 32bit Windows platform.

Should you need/want to move on to Win64, MacOSX or iOS,
simply order a RTC subscription and you will be ready in minutes:
http://www.realthinclient.com/order.htm

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec
--
RealThinClient components
http://www.realthinclient.com

On 7-9-2011 16:57, Danijel Tkalcec wrote:
> RealThinClient SDK v4.35 (2011.Q3 final) has been released:
> http://www.realthinclient.com/sf
>
> This is a quarterly RealThinClient SDK release which introduces new
> components for working with DB-aware controls, adds support for writing
> 64-bit Windows Applications with RAD Studio / Delphi XE2 and marks the first
> official cross-platform RTC SDK releas with support for Mac OSX and iOS
> platforms. MacOSX and iOS support are now in BETA, with a final
> cross-platform release planned for 2011.Q4 (next quarterly update).
>
> And now, I am pleased to announce immediate availability of the
> FREE RealThinClient SDK Starter edition:
> http://www.realthinclient.com/files
>
> RTC SDK Starter edition is FREE for NON-COMMERCIAL use,
> includes all RTC SDK Demos and Quick Start examples in source code,
> as well as the complete "Development Kit", including all the utility units
> from the RTC SDK and all the components with a package which will
> install all RTC SDK components on the Delphi component palette.
>
> RTC SDK Starter edition is compatible with RAD Studio / Delphi XE2
> and can be used for development of Windows as well as cross-platform
> applications, but the Starter edition only allows deployment and
> compilation for the 32bit Windows platform.
>
> Should you need/want to move on to Win64, MacOSX or iOS,
> simply order a RTC subscription and you will be ready in minutes:
> http://www.realthinclient.com/order.htm
>
> Best Regards,
> Danijel Tkalcec
> --
> RealThinClient components
> http://www.realthinclient.com

Any chance on a Delphi2007-version of the starterkit?
0
Ronald
9/9/2011 9:05:37 AM
> Any chance on a Delphi2007-version of the starterkit?

There are currently no plans for a D2007 Starter edition,
but RTC SDK v2.85 (from 2008) might help get you started
if you are using Delphi 2007 or older (down to D6):
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/rtcsdk

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec
http://www.realthinclient.com
0
Danijel

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2
RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32). For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/files What is the RealThinClient SDK? http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec -- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com Thanks Daniel, Unfortunately the link provided on http://www.realthinclient.com/files/ to http://www.realthin...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v6.05 and RTC Portal v4.04 Starter editions released
RealThinClient SDK v6.05 and RTC Portal v4.04 Starter editions (free for non-commercial use) are now available for download: http://www.realthinclient.com/files More about the RealThinClient SDK and RTC Portal: http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm Get a RealThinClient License: http://www.realthinclient.com/order.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec --- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com ...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK now with a BUG-FREE GUARANTEE! [Edit]
We are so confident in the stability and reliability of the RealThinClient SDK since version 3.57 that we are now happy to start offering a 100% BUG-FREE GUARANTEE with ALL new Professional RealThinClient SDK subscriptions: http://www.realthinclient.com/order.htm Should you find a BUG in the latest RealThinClient SDK version and send us a Delphi project which reproduces the BUG using only standard Delphi components and the latest RealThinClient SDK version, you will get a FULL REFUND for your RealThinClient SDK ORDER *without* giving up your RealThinClient SDK subscription, wh...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.30 (2011.Q3 RC1) released!
RealThinClient SDK v4.30 (2011.Q3 RC1) has been released and is now ready for download to all developers with an active RTC subscription: http://www.realthinclient.com/sf The most important addition in this release are TRtcMemDataSet and TRtcDataSetMonitor components, which simplify the process of writing DB-aware Clients. There are currently 5 Demo Projects (2 Clients and 3 Servers in the "Demos\DB_Access" folder) which demonstrate the use of these new components. And second, this relase is compatible with Delphi XE2 and can be used for compiling 32-bit as well as 64-bi...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK 3.12, RTC Portal VCL 3.09 and RTC WAC Preview 05 released
A new version of the RealThinClient SDK, RTC Portal VCL and RTC WAC Beta Preview components has just been released. For detailed information about changes in this latest update, please visit ... RealThinClient SDK 3.12 changelog: http://realthinclient.com/forum/?cmd=viewtopic&topic_id=184&section_id=3 RTC Portal VCL 3.09 changelog: http://realthinclient.com/forum/?cmd=viewtopic&topic_id=47&section_id=21 RTC WAC Beta Preview 05 changelog: http://realthinclient.com/forum/?cmd=viewtopic&section_id=32&topic_id=5 Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec, Team RTC h...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK
The latest RTC SDK version is now available with a Free BSD License! This means full D2009 support, a lot of bug fixes and new features- Free! For more info, please visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/about_sdk.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec http://www.realthinclient.com > The latest RTC SDK version is now available with a Free BSD License! > This means full D2009 support, a lot of bug fixes and new features- Free! I just download it and test the demos (very fast responses and easy to understand) but only one thing. I can see the parser and everything is in ansiString...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK 2010.Q3 (Build 398)
RealThinClient SDK 2010.Q3 (Build 398) has just been released! What is this RTC SDK release about? Most importantly, this update makes manually controlled reading from socket-based connection components possible, without which it would have been extremely difficult (if not impossible) to write a HTTP/S Router, Load Balancer or Proxy Server with the RealThinClient SDK. In other words, this is the first RealThinClient SDK release that will work with RTC Load Balancer components. Have there been other changes? Yes, there have been a number of minor fixes and additions to the...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v6.41 released (Delphi 7
RealThinClient SDK v6.41 has been released for Delphi 7 - XE7: http://www.realthinclient.com/details/ Starter editions are available for Delphi 7, 2007 - 2010 and XE - XE7 from the RTC Downloads page: http://www.realthinclient.com/download/ Full commercial release is available to all developers with an active RealThinClient subscription from the RTC Forums: http://sf.realthinclient.com/ Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec --- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com ...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v6.41 released (Delphi 7
RealThinClient SDK v6.41 has been released for Delphi 7 - XE7: http://www.realthinclient.com/details/ Starter editions are available for Delphi 7, 2007 - 2010 and XE - XE7 from the RTC Downloads page: http://www.realthinclient.com/download/ Full commercial release is available to all developers with an active RealThinClient subscription from the RTC Forums: http://sf.realthinclient.com/ Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec --- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com ...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.2010.Q3 (Build 400) released!
RealThinClient SDK v4.2010.Q3 (Build 400) has just been released. What's this release about? This is a major update (we are now on V4!) which adds components for writing HTTP(S) Routers, Proxy Servers and Load Balancers to the package and extends the socket-based connection components with options for manually controlled reading from socket-based components, without which it would have been extremely difficult (if not impossible) to write a HTTP/S Router, Load Balancer or Proxy Server. For more information on this update, check: http://www.realthinclient.com/sf/index.ph...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v6.34 released for Delphi 7
RealThinClient SDK v6.34 has been released and ready for use with Delphi 7 - XE6. Starter editions are available for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5 and XE6 from the RTC Downloads page: http://www.realthinclient.com/download/ Full commercial release is available to all developers with an active RealThinClient subscription from the RTC Forums: http://sf.realthinclient.com For more information about the RealThinClient SDK, visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/details/ Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec --- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.c...

ANN: NexusDB 3.10 Starter Edition for Delphi XE2 available
Keeping in spirit with the recent Delphi XE2 release, NexusDB is happy to announce the immediate availability of the NexusDB Starter Edition for Delphi XE2, priced at a great Starter price: AUD 75. You can order your copy from: http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=pricing The NexusDB Starter Edition is also available for Delphi XE. The NexusDB Starter Edition is a DCU/binary only edition that features full C/S capabilities with restricted SQL features. There are no artificial performance limitations or size restrictions. The NexusDB Starter Edition supports Delphi XE and X...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v6.38 released for Delphi 7
RealThinClient SDK v6.38 has been released for Delphi 7 - XE7: http://www.realthinclient.com/details/ Starter editions are now available for Delphi 7, 2007 - 2010 and XE - XE7 from the RTC Downloads page: http://www.realthinclient.com/download/ Full commercial release is available to all developers with an active RealThinClient subscription from the RTC Forums: http://sf.realthinclient.com/ Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec --- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com ...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK 3.10
RealThinClient SDK 3.10 has just been released, introducing two new components which will play a major role in the communication between Web Applications and Web Application Players built by using the RTC SDK and its new RTC Web Applications Framework. For more information, please visit: http://realthinclient.com/forum/?cmd=viewtopic&topic_id=182&section_id=3 Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec, Team RTC http://www.realthinclient.com ...

Web resources about - ANN: RealThinClient SDK 2011.Q3 with a free RTC SDK Starter edition available! - embarcadero.delphi.tools