ANN: PowerPDF for Delphi XE available

Hi folks,

I just updated PowerPDF for Delphi XE. It now supports Delphi 2007,
Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE.

As usual you can find it under https://sourceforge.net/projects/powerpdf/.

--
Thanks,

Roman
0
Roman

Roman,

| I just updated PowerPDF for Delphi XE. It now supports Delphi 2007,
| Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE.
|
| As usual you can find it under
| https://sourceforge.net/projects/powerpdf/.

Cool!

More KUDOS!

09/05/2010 11:04:17

XanaNews Version 1.19.1.278  [Q'sBrokenToolBar]
0
Quentin
9/5/2010 6:05:01 PM
Q,

> Cool!
>
> More KUDOS!

You are welcome.

--
Roman
0

I can't get the package installed under D2010.  Delphi is complaining that it can't find the package PowerPDF14.bpl (and yes, it's definately in the path).  Any suggestions?

Rob Gehrsitz

> {quote:title=Roman Kassebaum wrote:}{quote}
> Hi folks,
>
> I just updated PowerPDF for Delphi XE. It now supports Delphi 2007,
> Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE.
>
> As usual you can find it under https://sourceforge.net/projects/powerpdf/.
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Roman
0
Robert
9/12/2010 9:54:03 PM
Robert,

> I can't get the package installed under D2010.  Delphi is complaining that it can't find the package PowerPDF14.bpl (and yes, it's definately in the path).  Any suggestions?

I guess it is the same issue as Lance has with Orpheus. In the thread
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=42660&tstart=0 I posted

<quote>
If I understood you correctly you can compile everything.
The problem seems to be that the IDE doesn't find the file O407_R150.bpl.

Please, search your hard disk for the file O407_R150.bpl and O407_R.dcp.
I guess that they are in the same directory. Does the Windows path
variable point to this directory?

If not then change the bpl and dcp output directory in the project
options. Currently the output directory should be ($ComponentsBin).

If you like you can also define under "tools/options/environment
variables/user defined" (I translated this term form the German version,
maybe it sounds similar in the English version) your own variable
($ComponentsBin).
</quote>

Replace O407_R150 with PowerPDF14.

--
Thanks,

Roman
0
Roman
9/13/2010 4:14:47 AM
Roman,

Thanks for the advise.  The actual way that I was able to install it was by completely deleting all of the output directories that were defined in the project options.  Seems to be working now....

Robert

> {quote:title=Roman Kassebaum wrote:}{quote}
> Robert,
>
> > I can't get the package installed under D2010.  Delphi is complaining that it can't find the package PowerPDF14.bpl (and yes, it's definately in the path).  Any suggestions?
>
> I guess it is the same issue as Lance has with Orpheus. In the thread
> https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=42660&tstart=0 I posted
>
> <quote>
> If I understood you correctly you can compile everything.
> The problem seems to be that the IDE doesn't find the file O407_R150.bpl.
>
> Please, search your hard disk for the file O407_R150.bpl and O407_R.dcp.
> I guess that they are in the same directory. Does the Windows path
> variable point to this directory?
>
> If not then change the bpl and dcp output directory in the project
> options. Currently the output directory should be ($ComponentsBin).
>
> If you like you can also define under "tools/options/environment
> variables/user defined" (I translated this term form the German version,
> maybe it sounds similar in the English version) your own variable
> ($ComponentsBin).
> </quote>
>
> Replace O407_R150 with PowerPDF14.
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Roman
0
Robert
9/15/2010 1:12:43 AM
Robert,

> Thanks for the advise.  The actual way that I was able to install it was by completely deleting all of the output directories that were defined in the project options.  Seems to be working now....

This is possible but not necessary. Please, look here:

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=42660&tstart=0

--
Thanks,

Roman
0
Roman

Web resources about - ANN: PowerPDF for Delphi XE available - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Brussels is in lock down for a second day as police hunt for suspects over Paris attacks
Belgian officials are meeting in the capital city today to decide whether the extend the security alert which has turned Brussels (pictured) ...

Donald Trump Says He Would Bring Back Waterboarding
Presidential hopeful Donald Trump said he would bring back waterboarding in an interview on Sunday. In an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, ...

Limbaugh Rips Obama on FNS: His ‘Number One Enemy’ Is the GOP, Not Terrorists
Rush Limbaugh made a rare TV appearance on Fox News Sunday today and had a lot to say about President Obama ‘s strategy against ISIS (or, as ...

David Vitter somehow manages to lose the Louisiana governor’s office
Retirement bound Democrat John Bel Edwards took a victory lap last night after winning Louisiana’s gubernatorial race by a wide margin. While ...

Kylie Jenner dumped Tyga because he wanted to marry her & she was all ‘nah’
Kylie Jenner and Tyga are no more. Are you sad? You better not be. Tyga notably got together with Kylie when she was very much underage. He also ...

Bronx woman, 22, charged with stabbing expectant mother to death: NYPD - New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV
THE BRONX– Police have arrested a 22-year-old woman who stabbed an expectant mother to death in her Bronx apartment yesterday afternoon. Ashleigh ...

Turkish Airlines flight from New York diverted to Canada after bomb threat
CNN Turkish Airlines flight from New York diverted to Canada after bomb threat CNN (CNN) A Turkish Airlines flight bound for Istanbul from ...

A two-alarm fire burned part of the John Hancock Center in Chicago
Business Insider A two-alarm fire burned part of the John Hancock Center in Chicago Business Insider CHICAGO (AP) Authorities say a fire that ...

Libyans need to fight Islamic State, not each other
Libya's main armed factions will be committing suicide unless they stop fighting each other and take on Islamic State's growing presence in the ...

Emma Stone, Jon Hamm Audition For ‘The Force Awakens’ – ‘Saturday Night Live’
The best sketch on last night’s Matthew McConaughey -hosted SNL wasn’t live at all. Two weeks before the release of Star Wars VII: The Force ...