ANN: Pascal Browser 1.6 - adds support for Delphi XE

PASCAL BROWSER - document your Delphi source code

Peganza Software has released version 1.6 of Pascal Browser,
a Windows program that helps Delphi developers to document
their source code.

In short, Pascal Browser is a Windows application that can:

- create a hyperlinked collection of HTML documents for your source code
- help you understand and get an overview of your code
- assist you in finding errors and anomalies in the source code
- let new team members quickly get acquainted with the source code
- let you create your own customized documentation

Just as its sibling product Pascal Analyzer, Pascal Browser will parse
the source code it finds and gather all sorts of information. This
information is used to create the document collection that describes the
source code. The most common use of Pascal Browser will probably be to
create hyperlinked HTML documents.

Pascal Browser has deep knowledge of the source code, and understanding
of how different identifiers are linked to each other.
This knowledge can be used to generate a full documentation,
but also to:

- display hyperlinked source code
- display class hierarchies
- display call chains
- point out unused identifiers and other anomalies

To learn more about Pascal Browser, see our online documentation at
http://www.peganza.com/PABHelp/index.html or download the PDF documentation
from http://www.peganza.com/Files/PAB.PDF.

Version 1.6 adds support for Delphi XE, and fixes some small errors.

Download a free evaluation version at
http://www.peganza.com/download.htm. Go to
http://www.peganza.com/orders.htm for pricing information
and to place a secure online order. The price for a single user license
is US$129. Discounts for multi-user licenses are available.
If you buy both Pascal Browser and Pascal Analyzer, you will get 25% off
the price. Owners of Pascal Analyzer get 20% off the price.

For more details on Pascal Browser, visit http://www.peganza.com

Peganza Software
0
Peganza

ANN: Pascal Browser 1.5 supports Delphi 2010
PASCAL BROWSER - document your Delphi source code =================================================== Peganza Software has released version 1.5 of Pascal Browser, a Windows program that helps Delphi developers to document their source code. In short, Pascal Browser is a Windows application that can: - create a hyperlinked collection of HTML documents for your source code - help you understand and get an overview of your code - assist you in finding errors and anomalies in the source code - let new team members quickly get acquainted with the source code - let you create your ow...

ANN: Pascal Browser 1.7
Peganza Software has released version 1.7 of Pascal Browser, a Windows program that helps Delphi developers to document their source code. In short, Pascal Browser is a Windows application that can: - create a hyperlinked collection of HTML documents for your source code - help you understand and get an overview of your code - assist you in finding errors and anomalies in the source code - let new team members quickly get acquainted with the source code - let you create your own customized documentation Just as its sibling product Pascal Analyzer, Pascal Browser will parse the ...

ANN: InstantBDExpress 1.8.8 with Delphi XE support is available
Hello, Ethea is proud to announce the immediate availability of InstantBDExpress 1.8.8, with support for all versions of Delphi for Win32 from 6 to XE. InstantBDExpress is a toolset that helps porting BDE applications over to the DBExpress technology. More info here: http://www.ethea.it/eng_instantbdexpress.asp Best regards. -- Nando Dessena www.ethea.it ...

Ann: SecureBlackbox 6.1 with elliptic curves and Delphi 2009 support
Ladies and gentlemen, EldoS Corporation is glad to announce immediate availability of the major update of SecureBlackbox for Developers. Version 6.1 of SecureBlackbox for Developers now offers the most current secure encryption algorithm (ECDSA) and key agreement protocol (ECDH) based on elliptic curves. The new technology makes possible more reliable and efficient key generation and information encryption. Another anticipated feature (for Delphi and C++Builder developers) is experimental support for Unicode VCL in Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009, provided in VCL edition of...

ANN: Pascal Analyzer version 4.6 supports Delphi 2010
PASCAL ANALYZER 4.6 - Measure and check your Delphi source code ============================================== Peganza Software has released version 4.6 of Pascal Analyzer, a Windows program that helps Delphi developers measure, check, and document their source code. Pascal Analyzer (or PAL for short) is a development tool that makes software projects of any size easier to understand and enables developers to produce flawless and reliable code. PAL contains numerous optimization, validation, and documentation features, which help in fine-tuning and managing the development process. ...

ANN: Pascal Analyzer 6.2
Peganza Software has released version 6.2 of Pascal Analyzer, a Windows program that helps Delphi and Pascal developers measure, check, and document their source code. Pascal Analyzer (or PAL for short) is a development tool that makes software projects of any size easier to understand and enables developers to produce flawless and reliable code. PAL contains numerous optimization, validation, and documentation features, which help in fine-tuning and managing the development process. In addition, it is an extremely easy tool to use. Pascal Analyzer quickly pays for itself through ea...

[ANN] Gnostice XtremePDFConverter VCL v3.0.1 with Delphi XE support released
We are pleased to announce the release of XtremePDFConverter Version 3.0.1 with Delphi XE support. XtremePDFConverter v3.0.1 supports Delphi XE/2010/2009/2007/2005/7. All XtremeDevSystem VCL and XtremePDFConverter customers with an active subscription can now download this update. Try: http://www.gnostice.com/downloads/xtremepdfconverter_t.exe Info: http://www.gnostice.com/XtremePDFConverter_VCL.asp Buy: http://www.gnostice.com/XtremePDFConverter_VCL.asp?show=buy+now XtremePDFConverter is part of the XtremeDevSystem VCL Universal Subscription. For more information on Xtre...

Error on Delphi 6 but not on Delphi Xe for Ftp
I am Experimenting with get a file from our webside server via Ftp. I have 2 Machines 1 a laptop runing XP Delphi 6 Indy 10.5.8.0 An a machine runing Window 7 Delphi XE2 with Indy 10.5.8.0. I am using the Same Code on Both. procedure TFrmMain.ProcessItemDalySpecial; var PathDest : String; FileName : String; begin with FrmTb2 do begin if ReadIniBoolean(IniCfg,'FTP','UseFtpDaly') then begin Ftp.Host := ReadIniStr(IniCfg,'FTP','HostDaly'); Ftp.Port := ReadIniInt(IniCfg,'FTP'...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Trying to call a .DLL from Delphi XE (used to work with Delphi 6 :-) )
Hi everyone, I have a problem where perhaps some one could help point me in the right direction. In Delphi 6 I used a stand alone package to train a neural netowrk,. The trained neural network was stored as a .DEF file. The standalone software provided a .DLL and Delphi code to call the network and get the prediced values from your sw. (The .DLL was created in 2002 and apparently is 32 bit.) I have'nt used it for years but am now coming back to it.... I now use Delphi XE on Windows 7 (32 bit) The old .exe's I had compiled from that time work fine. However in Delphi XE ...

Delphi XE 6.1 and rxLib [Edit]
rxLib update was working in delphi 6.0, but in 6.1, I keep getting an access violation after rebuilding/reinstalling the components when shutting down Delphi. Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix? Edited by: Connie McBride on Jul 3, 2014 8:54 AM > Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix? IIRC rxLib was merged into the JVCL (jvcl.delphi-jedi.org) years ago. I would suggest you if you really need to use Delphi 6, to switch a JVCL release supporting it. We're talking about something from over a dozen years ago, it's really difficult...

Ann: DUnit2 now supports Delphi XE
I have added support for Delphi XE to DUnit2. Use a subversion client such as TortoiseSVN to get the latest revision: svn co https://dunit2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dunit2/trunk Regards, Jarrod Hollingworth Jarrod Hollingworth wrote: > I have added support for Delphi XE to DUnit2. > > Use a subversion client such as TortoiseSVN to get the latest revision: > > svn co https://dunit2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dunit2/trunk XE users can use File | Open From Version Control... -- Uwe Schuster http://www.bitcommander.de/blog Uwe wrote: > XE us...

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Web resources about - ANN: Pascal Browser 1.6 - adds support for Delphi XE - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Blind Browser
Nifty idea from Charlie Deets: a browser for web designers working on retina displays, to test how sites look on non-retina displays.

Chromium (web browser) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... of the major aims of the project is for Chrome to be a tabbed window manager, or shell for the web, as opposed to it being a traditional browser ...

Write Swift code in a web browser with the IBM Swift Sandbox
... For more news on iOS Devices , Apple , and iOS continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Write Swift code in a web browser ...

Samsung Launches Web Browser for Gear VR Headset
Samsung has launched a Web browser for use on its Gear VR virtual reality headset. The Samsung Internet for Gear VR app allows users to browse ...

PSA: Latest Humble Bundle lets you play 19 Neo-Geo games in your browser
Art of Fighting 2 —and 18 other SNK Neo-Geo classics—can now be played legally and easily in a Chrome or Firefox web browser thanks to this week's ...

Microsoft settles shareholders' lawsuit over browser blunder
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) executives settled a lawsuit with shareholders after a "technical error" cost the company a $732 million fine from European ...

One of Google Chrome's best features is coming to Microsoft's new web browser
Microsoft Edge, the replacement for Internet Explorer, could be about to get browser extensions after launching without them, according to a ...

Xbox One system update rolling out, tweaks Edge browser
Latest system patch to introduce various bug fixes across system.

Microsoft's Edge keeps shedding share as users pick other browsers on Windows 10
Microsofts Edge browser, the replacement for Internet Explorer on Windows 10, continues to struggle to retain users, according to multiple metrics ...

Star Wars Lightsaber Escape is a cool piece of tech that links your phone and a browser
Google has launched a cool little browser game that links up your smart phone as a controller, and pits you against a series of Stormtroopers ...