ANN: NexusDB 3.10 Starter Edition for Delphi XE2 available

Keeping in spirit with the recent Delphi XE2 release, NexusDB is happy
to announce the immediate availability of the NexusDB Starter Edition
for Delphi XE2, priced at a great Starter price: AUD 75.

You can order your copy from:
http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=pricing

The NexusDB Starter Edition is also available for Delphi XE.

The NexusDB Starter Edition is a DCU/binary only edition that features
full C/S capabilities with restricted SQL features. There are no
artificial performance limitations or size restrictions. The NexusDB
Starter Edition supports Delphi XE and XE2 (including Delphi XE/XE2
Starter Edition) only.

The Starter Edition is very competitively priced and targeted at
hobbyists and small software developers. In line with our normal
support
policies, the price includes 1 year base support after which a renewal
is necessary to be eligible for further updates. An upgrade from
Starter Edition to the full NexusDB Developer SRC Edition is available
for customers from their "Licenses & Support" page.

The restrictions are as follows:

General restrictions:
* DCU only components
* Support for Delphi XE/XE2 (including Delphi XE/XE2 Starter Edition)
only
* No Server & Enterprise Manager sources
* Limited to customers with $1,000 US or less profit generated from the
  applications created with NexusDB and limited to a maximum of 2
  developers for each organization or company. Once a customer starts
  making more than $1,000 US or has more developers an upgrade to one
of
  the NexusDB Developer Editions (DCU or SRC) is mandatory.

Server side restrictions:
* No Triggers
* No Application Server support (ASP.NET, NXScript, .NET)
* No remote commands
* No ADO/.NET connection abilities

Commands not available in SQL:
(in essence SQL is reduced to SELECT queries only)
* CREATE TABLE
* CREATE INDEX
* DROP TABLE
* DROP INDEX
* ALTER TABLE
* CREATE ALIAS
* DROP ALIAS
* ALTER ALIAS
* USE ALIAS
* INSERT INTO
* DELETE FROM
* UPDATE
* BEGIN TRANSACTION
* COMMIT
* ROLLBACK
* CREATE TRIGGER
* DROP TRIGGER
* CREATE ASSEMBLY
* DROP ASSEMBLY
* EXECUTE IMMEDIATE
* OPEN CURSOR
* CLOSE CURSOR
* FETCH

About NexusDB

NexusDB is a royalty-free, SQL:2003 core compliant, Client/Server
and/or
Embedded database system, with features that rival other heavily
licensed  products. NexusDB V3 introduces unique new features for
Delphi and Visual Studio developers while further improving on its core
strengths stability, performance and flexibility.

With NexusDB, you keep your costs down and your competitive advantage
up!

Most important new features in V3:

* The Database server can also be a HTML server/Application server
* HTML based Remote Administration
* Server Side Pascal Scripting
* Dynamic SQL
* SQL extension scripting
* SQL Cursors
* Secure scriptable web Applications
* Nexus Remoting: flexible remoting architecture
* Bulk index building: faster reindex/restructure
* SQL Alias Management
* and many more.

Please get more details about these new features at:
http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=new_features_in_v3.htm

For pricing and orders please visit:
http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=pricing

NexusDB main features:

* High-speed extendible database core architecture
* Full source code of server and client to protect your investment
* SQL:2003 core compliance syntax and features
* SQL triggers
* SQL stored procedures/functions
* SQL views
* Referential Integrity, including self-referencing
* Full locale/unicode support
* Embedded mode (compile the engine directly into your program)
* Nested transactions
* Non-blocking "Snapshot" read-only transactions
* Fulltext indexing
* Global/Session-local/Context-local In Memory tables
* Flexible Delphi component architecture
* Strong Password-protected table encryption
* Embedded tables (multiple database tables in one physical file)
* Variable-length record storage engine reduces storage need
* Includes NexusDB Memory Manager for use in your own projects

For more general info on the NexusDB, please go here:
http://www.nexusdb.com

For a full featured trial version please visit:
http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=v3trial

--

The NexusDB Team
0

ANN: NexusDB 3.10 Starter Edition for C++Builder XE2 available
Keeping in spirit with the recent C++Builder XE2 release, NexusDB is happy to announce the immediate availability of the NexusDB Starter Edition for C++Builder XE2, priced at a great Starter price: AUD 75. You can order your copy from: http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=pricing The NexusDB Starter Edition is also available for C++Builder XE. The NexusDB Starter Edition is a DCU/binary only edition that features full C/S capabilities with restricted SQL features. There are no artificial performance limitations or size restrictions. The NexusDB Starter Edition supports C++...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2
RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32). For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/files What is the RealThinClient SDK? http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec -- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com Thanks Daniel, Unfortunately the link provided on http://www.realthinclient.com/files/ to http://www.realthin...

ANN: FixInsight 2015.02upd1 is available
FixInsight is a static analyzer that automatically detects source code issues in your Delphi applications. Visit website to learn more http://sourceoddity.com/fixinsight/ What's new in 2015.02upd1 * Introduced new command line parameters: --defines and --output * Fixed exception on clicking "Cancel" in progress dialog * Fixed AV on running analysis when no project is selected * "Cannot load package 'FixInsight_xxx.' It contains unit 'MSXML2_TLB'..." issue fixed. * Improved rule W513 * Improved parser You are welcome to download...

ANN: kbmMW CodeGear Edition v. 4.00.00 for Delphi XE2 Update 3 released!
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of kbmMW CodeGear Edition v. 4.00.00 for Delphi XE2 Update 3. This CodeGear Edition release will only work with Delphi XE2 Update 3. kbmMW CodeGear Edition v4 includes kbmMemTable CodeGear Edition with SQL support via kbmSQL CodeGear Edition. kbmMW Professional/Enterprise Edition and kbmMemTable Standard/Professional Edition contains full source and support for Delphi 7 and up. Read more about kbmMW and kbmMemTable at www.components4developers.com Visit our new portal at https://portal.components4developers.com to download...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Access to legacy (Delphi 4) Midas server from Delphi XE2 [Edit]
Hello, My company biggest product is developped with Delphi 4 and uses several Midas servers. It's a really big application (still in evolution, since 1997) , that has been started with Delphi 3. A partial or complete rewrite of this application is planned in a mid term future, and I must study if we can envisage a soft migration of some parts of the software on Delphi XE2 (or XE4), or if a complete rewrite even of the servers parts is required. If a complete rewrite must be done, my boss doesn't exclude to study the possibility of using another development environment to rewri...

ANN: The free to use kbmMW 3.51.00 CodeGear Edition and kbmMemTable v. 7.00.01 Beta 1 CodeGear Edition for Delphi XE, has been released!
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the free to use kbmMW v. 3.51.00 CodeGear Edition and kbmMemTable v. 7.00.01 CodeGear Edition for Delphi XE! The keywords for this release are: - Delphi XE support - Highly optimized performance in master/detail and ranges in kbmMemTable. - New GroupBy function in kbmMemTable. - Improved support for fielddefinitions with data, even in master/detail relations - Performance enhancements - Multithreading enhancements - Dataset enhancements - Stability enhancements and bugfixes Remember the free kbmMemTable CodeGear Edition ...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

ANN: WPTools 6.20 for Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2 & C++Builder
WPTools V6.20 is available now. If you work with Delphi or C++Builder our WPTools Version 6 is the perfect text wordprocessing component for You. It is a native VCL Component with all the editing features which are common to powerful wordprocessing applications and wordprocessing controls. With the PRO and Premium License you get 100% object pascal source. WPTools can be used as a powerful word processor and to create programmatically controlled text. It has a very versatile mail-merge feature which can be enhanced with the "WPReporter addon" to also work with bands. So it ...

ANN: Castalia 2011.3 with Delphi XE2 support
A new release of Castalia, version 2011.3, is now available. This version adds support for Delphi XE2 as well as several fixes and enhancements. Here's what's new: * Support for Delphi XE2 * Enhanced: Rewritten "Eliminate With" refactoring is more reliable * Enhanced: Inline Variable Declaration supports generic types * Fixed: "Eliminate unused variables" mangles the var section when preceded by "high order" unicode characters * Fixed: Regenerating the precompiled library does not delete old files no longer in use * Fixed: "Used Units"...

Web resources about - ANN: NexusDB 3.10 Starter Edition for Delphi XE2 available - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Colorado Springs Shooter Said ‘No More Baby Parts’ During Post-Attack Interviews
Colorado Springs shooting suspect, Robert Lewis Dear, said “no more baby parts” to investigators during post attack interviews. He entered a ...

Worldwide climate rallies draw tens of thousands
PARIS (AP) — Tens of thousands of people have taken part in rallies around the world on Sunday, calling on leaders to halt climate change on ...

Newborn Baby Girl Survives Abandonment And Attempted Murder
The abandonment of newborn baby girls and boys seems to be an increasing phenomenon in the news lately. Most recent is the story of a baby girl ...

The Best Suction Cup Smartphone Mount is Cheaper Than Ever for Cyber Monday
The followup to your favorite smartphone car mount is down to just $14 today on Amazon, which is the best price we’ve ever seen. While magnetic ...

Turkey recovers body of pilot from downed Russian jet
By Dasha Afanasieva and Lidia Kelly ANKARA/MOSCOW (Reuters) - Turkey recovered the body of a Russian pilot from northern Syria and presented ...

'Creed' has second-biggest box office opening ever for a 'Rocky' movie
It looks like many took to the multiplexes after enjoying Turkey Day. Winner of the competitive five-day total was "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay ...

Ben Carson on Syrian Crisis: 'Look at What Has Worked'
NBCNews.com Ben Carson on Syrian Crisis: 'Look at What Has Worked' NBCNews.com Fresh off of a visit to the Syrian refugee camps in Jordan, ...

Pope Francis speaks of peace in war-torn Central African Republic
NOLA.com Pope Francis speaks of peace in war-torn Central African Republic NOLA.com BANGUI, Central African Republic — Pope Francis arrived ...

Tyson Fury Backs Up Boasts, Father’s Prophecy In Win Over Wladimir Klitschko
Tyson Fury wasn’t short on words in the days and weeks leading up to his heavily touted match with WBC Champ Waldimir Klitschko. But the Irish ...

Donald Trump May Not Be A Fascist, But He Is Leading Us Merrily Down That Path
[Cross-posted at Orcinus. ] People who have studied the extremist right as a historical and sociopolitical phenomenon in depth are acutely aware ...