ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010! #2

Dear Developers,

I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23
and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released.

  What's new in version 4.23 ?
  ======================

  - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!!

  What's new in version 4.22 ?
  ======================

  - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!!
  - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009
  - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size
  - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size
  - Improved dgExtendedSelect option for mouse Shift+Click
  - Improved Format property for TXColumnTotalValue
  - Improved drawing of StripeColor for BlankRow
  - Improved Tab key navigation for dgAlwaysShowEditor with loAutoDropDown list
  - Support for MouseWheel for DataList and PickList
  - Support for FIBPlus: added to XDBGridsADD.pas and XDBGridsCDS.pas
  - Support for FIBPlus: new file XDBGridsFIB.pas for TpFIBDataSet (local sorting)
  - Fixed drawing of CheckBox column for empty DataSet
  - Fixed drawing of AutoNumber column for empty DataSet
  - Fixed tracking title button when roColumnMoving is not included in ResizeOptions
  - Fixed MouseCoord function for expanded columns with hidden titles
  - Fixed dgSelectedAutoHidden option when dgRowSelect is included in Options
  - Fixed dgSelectedAutoHidden option when dgDelaySelectedRows is not included
  - Source code unified and compacted, some other minor bugs fixed

  What's new in version 4.21 ?
  ======================

  - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with Update 1 & Update 2!!!
  - Some minor bugs fixed

  What's new in version 4.2 ?
  =====================

  - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!!
  - Some minor bugs fixed

  What's new in version 4.12 ?
  ======================

  - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!!
  - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!!

  Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12.

  What's new in version 4.11 ?
  ======================

  - Package for C++Builder 2007 is now available!!!

  - Support for MBCS WordWrap and Ellipsis (FarEast)
  - Support for BCD numbers for totals calculations
  - New demo applications for ADO and IBX
  - Code optimization, some bugs fixed

  What's new in version 4.1 ?
  =====================

  - Package for Delphi 2007 for Win32 is now available!!!
  - Support for Windows Vista themes is just available!!!

  - Auto-updated quick sequence number (dgAutoUpdateSequence, dgDelayUpdateSequence)
  - Auto-changed sorting order for all standard DataSets (ADO, BDE, CDS, DBX, IBX)
    (dgLoadCurrentOrder, dgAutoUpdateOrder, dgAutoAscendOrder)
  - RegisterChangeOrder procedure to register other typical DataSets
  - RegisterCustomChangeOrder procedure to register other specific DataSets
  - XDBGridsADD, XDBGridsADO, XDBGridsCDS additional units to register classes/methods
  - Universal methods of changing order: ChangeDataSetOrder, SetupCurrentOrder

  - Integrated totals rows (dgTotalHeader, dgTotalValues, dgTotalFields, dgTotalFooter)
  - Auto-calculated column totals values (dgAutoUpdateTotals, dgDelayUpdateTotals)
  - Auto-calculated column totals values for whole DataSet and/or for SelectedRows
    (dgCalcWholeDataSet, dgCalcSelectedRows, dgDelaySelectedRows, dgCalcInvisibleRows)
  - Auto-hidden totals rows for SelectedRows (dgSelectedAutoHidden)
  - Dynamic totals rows for Totals.DataSource (to show result of SQL's GROUP BY clause)
  - Many variants of drawing totals cells (dgTotalColLines, dgTotalDataBoxOnly,
    dgTotalHeaderBox, dgTotalValuesBox, dgTotalFieldsBox, dgTotalFooterBox)
  - Drawing of totals cells compatible with FixedStyle & FixedTheme (Totals.BoxStyle)
  - New classes for totals cells: TXColumnTotal, TXColumnTotalValue, TXDBGridTotals
  - Available TotalResult: trCaption, trDataField, trTotalField, trCalcValue
  - Functions: cvSum, cvAvg, cvCount, cvMax, cvMin, cvFirst, cvLast, cvUnique, cvCustom
  - Possibility to sum up and format results of any data type (Format, FormatAsFloat)
  - New notification events: OnSelectedRowsChanged, OnSequenceUpdated, OnOrderUpdated,
    OnTotalsUpdated, OnTotalClick, OnTotalCalcQuery, OnTotalCalcValue

  - Introduced Captions in XDBNavigator (ShowCaptions, Layout, Margin, Spacing)
  - New XDBGridTest demo to check sequence number, sorting order and totals values
  - Many others enhancemets and improvements, some bugs fixed
  - Updated context help file

  What's X-Files Components ?
  =======================

  X-Files Components package contains a set of professional advanced components
  designed for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 8, 2005, 2006, 2007 and C++Builder 5, 6, 2006, 2007.

  TXDBGrid component is a powerful functional extension of standard TDBGrid
  component. TXDBGrid component looks beautiful and implements many additional
  features like: fixed columns, fixed styles (flat and 3D), Windows XP themes,
  many variants of gradient drawing style, enhanced flat and 3D scrollbars,
  proportional scrolling for any DataSet even filtered, expandable columns
  and title headers, checkboxes, hot buttons, title and indicator images,
  many variants of pictures drawing into cells, title markers and multicolumns
  sorting, enhanced lookup lists, pick lists and drop-down lists, calculator,
  calendar, storing and loading columns layout (to ini file, registry, stream,
  string), enhanced support for bdRightToLeft BiDiMode, extended rows selection
  and notification, multiline rows and auto-numbering, hints, tooltips, column
  stretching and many many more ...

  TXDBGrid 4.1 offers in addition: auto-updated quick sequence number, auto-changed
  sorting order for all standard DataSet descendants (ADO, BDE, CDS, DBX, IBX),
  auto-calculated totals values for whole DataSet and/or for SelectedRows,
  4 kinds of integrated totals footers, many variants of drawing totals cells
  according to current FixedStyle & FixedTheme and some others improvements.

  TXDBGrid component is fully compatible with standard TDBGrid and can be used
  as a replacement without losing existing settings. It's also compatible with
  Windows XP and can take advantage of Windows XP styles. TXDBGrid has its own
  ColumnEditor, which can fully support all new column's properties.

  TXDBNavigator represents a gradient database navigator. TXDBNavigator is a
  functional extension of standard TDBNavigator. TXDBNavigator introduces
  several new properties to control border of buttons, gradient drawing style
  and parent's background.

  TXQRGrid is a complementary component for TXDBGrid designed for dynamic report
  creation on the basis of TXDBGrid current settings. TXQRGrid component can print
  and preview the content of TXDBGrid component. TXQRGrid creates in run-time
  complete report in QuickReport format. The report can be automatically stretched or
  created as few parts (vertical bands) depend on selected paper size settings.

  New Gradient Controls introduce several properties to control border, gradient
  drawing style and parent's background on classic Windows and Windows XP.
  New Transparent Controls work effective on a gradient background.

  To read more, please visit our website at:    http://www.x-files.pl/
  You can also look at some screenshots at:   http://www.x-files.pl/components/
  and download the Trial version from:             http://www.x-files.pl/download/

Sincerely,

Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof

For those wondering.

From the X-Files components Web Site.  Only saw it because I was wondering why
I hadn't received any advice about the update.  And had sent an enquiring email
and received no response.

NOTICE. Due technical problems, the notification after release new version of
package will not be longer send to registered users. To receive free upgrade
you need send a Request for upgrade on our e-mail with First Name, Last Name,
Company Name, Package Name and Version Number (4.x only) of product you have
registered early. By default, the upgrades are delivered on e-mail passed
during registration. Before you'll send the request, please check does your
e-mail account accepts attachments up to 10 MB as *.zip file which contains
*.exe setup file. All upgrades are usually delivered during 24 hours.

This at least could have been sent to Registered Users.
0
Ian
9/4/2009 10:47:28 PM
Response after send an upgrade request email.

************************************
Mailbox Name Incorrect or Over Quota
************************************
0
Ian
9/4/2009 11:06:46 PM
Użytkownik "Ian Branch" <branch@celestial.com.au> napisał w wiadomości
> For those wondering.
>
> From the X-Files components Web Site.  Only saw it because I was wondering why
> I hadn't received any advice about the update.  And had sent an enquiring email
> and received no response.

> NOTICE. Due technical problems, the notification after release new version of
> package will not be longer send to registered users. To receive free upgrade
> you need send a Request for upgrade on our e-mail with First Name, Last Name,
> Company Name, Package Name and Version Number (4.x only) of product you have
> registered early. By default, the upgrades are delivered on e-mail passed
> during registration. Before you'll send the request, please check does your
> e-mail account accepts attachments up to 10 MB as *.zip file which contains
> *.exe setup file. All upgrades are usually delivered during 24 hours.
>
> This at least could have been sent to Registered Users.

After each new release such announcement was always sent to all registered users during 10 years,
but this time the announcement was blocked by our internet provider (stupid spam system was
installed).

P.S.
I did't received your "Request for upgrade". Please, send it once again.

--
pozdrowienia
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof
9/8/2009 10:28:52 AM
And again..

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tibor.swiftel.com.au.

************************************
Mailbox Name Incorrect or Over Quota
************************************

<news@x-files.pl>:
0
Ian
9/8/2009 11:02:02 AM
> And again..
>
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tibor.swiftel.com.au.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> ************************************
> Mailbox Name Incorrect or Over Quota
> ************************************
>
> <news@x-files.pl>:

I don't see any problem. This mailbox works OK.
Could anyone send any test e-mail on news@x-files.pl ?

P.S.
1 hour ago I have sent out from this e-mail an upgrade 4.23.
Did'nt you received my e-mail ? Please, check your spam-filter.

--
pozdrowienia
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof
9/8/2009 12:12:56 PM
"Krzysztof Szyszka" <news@x-files.pl> wrote in message
> Uzytkownik "Ian Branch" <branch@celestial.com.au> napisal w wiadomosci

> P.S.
> 1 hour ago I have sent out from this e-mail an upgrade 4.23.
> Did'nt you received my e-mail ? Please, check your spam-filter.

I have just sent you a test email. I also haven't received any upgrade
emails.

Regards, Paul.
0
Paul
9/8/2009 12:31:51 PM
Użytkownik "Paul Hughes" <paul@dependable-software.com.au> napisał w wiadomości
> "Krzysztof Szyszka" <news@x-files.pl> wrote in message news:159858@forums.codegear.com...
>> Uzytkownik "Ian Branch" <branch@celestial.com.au> napisal w wiadomosci
>
>> P.S.
>> 1 hour ago I have sent out from this e-mail an upgrade 4.23.
>> Did'nt you received my e-mail ? Please, check your spam-filter.
>>
> I have just sent you a test email. I also haven't received any upgrade emails.

Thanks Paul,

I have received both e-mails from you.
The upgrade was also sent out to you.

--
pozdrowienia
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof
9/8/2009 12:50:47 PM
Krzysztof Szyszka wrote:

> Użytkownik "Ian Branch" <branch@celestial.com.au> napisał w wiadomości
> > And again..
> >
> > Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tibor.swiftel.com.au.
> > I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
> > This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
> >
> > ************************************
> > Mailbox Name Incorrect or Over Quota
> > ************************************
> >
> > <news@x-files.pl>:
>
> I don't see any problem. This mailbox works OK.
> Could anyone send any test e-mail on news@x-files.pl ?
>
> P.S.
> 1 hour ago I have sent out from this e-mail an upgrade 4.23.
> Did'nt you received my e-mail ? Please, check your spam-filter.

Hi Krzysztof,

	Nope.  Not received.  Please send another email with just the subject X-DBGrid.

Regards,

Ian
0
Ian
9/9/2009 9:09:59 AM
Meant to mention, all my email comes in and I manually filter.
0
Ian
9/9/2009 9:10:59 AM
> Krzysztof Szyszka wrote:
>
>> Użytkownik "Ian Branch" <branch@celestial.com.au> napisał w wiadomości
>> > And again..
>> >
>> > Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tibor.swiftel.com.au.
>> > I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>> > This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>> >
>> > ************************************
>> > Mailbox Name Incorrect or Over Quota
>> > ************************************
>> >
>> > <news@x-files.pl>:
>>
>> I don't see any problem. This mailbox works OK.
>> Could anyone send any test e-mail on news@x-files.pl ?
>>
>> P.S.
>> 1 hour ago I have sent out from this e-mail an upgrade 4.23.
>> Did'nt you received my e-mail ? Please, check your spam-filter.
>
> Hi Krzysztof,
>
> Nope.  Not received.  Please send another email with just the subject X-DBGrid.

The upgrade was forwarded to you from other e-mail now.

--
pozdrowienia
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof
9/9/2009 12:21:52 PM
Success - Thank you Krzysztof

Regards,

Ian
0
Ian

[...]

Re: ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:41:38 -0700, Krzysztof Szyszka wrote: Please don't advertise here. Moved to third-party.general https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=24038 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.4 and X-Files Components 4.4 for RAD Studio XE
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.4 and X-Files Components 4.4 has been released. What's new in version 4.4 ? ===================== - New package for RAD Studio XE (Delphi XE, C++Builder XE)!!! - New OnCellDblClick event for TXDBGrid component What's new in version 4.33 ? ====================== - New CharCase property for editing columns of TXDBGrid component - Support for ftWideMemo fields in TXDBGrid component - Support for chinese Unicode WordWrap property What's new in version...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.4 and X-Files Components 4.4 for RAD Studio XE
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.4 and X-Files Components 4.4 has been released. What's new in version 4.4 ? ===================== - New package for RAD Studio XE (Delphi XE, C++Builder XE)!!! - New OnCellDblClick event for TXDBGrid component What's new in version 4.33 ? ====================== - New CharCase property for editing columns of TXDBGrid component - Support for ftWideMemo fields in TXDBGrid component - Support for chinese Unicode WordWrap property What's new in version...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.33 and X-Files Components 4.33
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.33 and X-Files Components 4.33 has been released. What's new in version 4.33 ? ====================== - New CharCase property for editing columns of TXDBGrid component - Support for ftWideMemo fields in TXDBGrid component - Support for chinese Unicode WordWrap property What's new in version 4.32 ? ====================== - Bug fixed (black cell) for a CheckBox property (some versions of Delphi/C++Builder only) What's new in version 4.31 ? =========...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.32 and X-Files Components 4.32
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.32 and X-Files Components 4.32 has been released. What's new in version 4.32 ? ====================== - Bug fixed (black cell) for a CheckBox property (some versions of Delphi/C++Builder only) What's new in version 4.31 ? ====================== - New ColumnNames default property to can use syntax XDBGrid1['CustNo'] - New functions: OrderFieldsToIndexFields, IndexFieldsToOrderFields - Extended syntax for RegisterChangeOrder, ChangeIndexFields, CurrentInd...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.33 and X-Files Components 4.33
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.33 and X-Files Components 4.33 has been released. What's new in version 4.33 ? ====================== - New CharCase property for editing columns of TXDBGrid component - Support for ftWideMemo fields in TXDBGrid component - Support for chinese Unicode WordWrap property What's new in version 4.32 ? ====================== - Bug fixed (black cell) for a CheckBox property (some versions of Delphi/C++Builder only) What's new in version 4.31 ? =========...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.22 and X-Files Components 4.22!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.22 and X-Files Components 4.22 has been released. What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved dgExtendedSelect option for mouse Shift+Click - Improved Format property for TXColumnTotal...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.31 and X-Files Components 4.31
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.31 and X-Files Components 4.31 has been released. What's new in version 4.31 ? ====================== - New ColumnNames default property to can use syntax XDBGrid1['CustNo'] - New functions: OrderFieldsToIndexFields, IndexFieldsToOrderFields - Extended syntax for RegisterChangeOrder, ChangeIndexFields, CurrentIndexFields - Added support for AnyDAC 1.x (TADTable/TADQuery/TADClientDataSet) to XDBGridsADD.pas - Added support for AnyDAC 2.x (TADTable/TADQuery/TADMemTable)...