ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.22 and X-Files Components 4.22!

Dear Developers,

I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.22
and X-Files Components 4.22 has been released.

  What's new in version 4.22 ?
  ======================

  - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!!
  - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009
  - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size
  - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size
  - Improved dgExtendedSelect option for mouse Shift+Click
  - Improved Format property for TXColumnTotalValue
  - Improved drawing of StripeColor for BlankRow
  - Improved Tab key navigation for dgAlwaysShowEditor with loAutoDropDown list
  - Support for MouseWheel for DataList and PickList
  - Support for FIBPlus: added to XDBGridsADD.pas and XDBGridsCDS.pas
  - Support for FIBPlus: new file XDBGridsFIB.pas for TpFIBDataSet (local sorting)
  - Fixed drawing of CheckBox column for empty DataSet
  - Fixed drawing of AutoNumber column for empty DataSet
  - Fixed tracking title button when roColumnMoving is not included in ResizeOptions
  - Fixed MouseCoord function for expanded columns with hidden titles
  - Fixed dgSelectedAutoHidden option when dgRowSelect is included in Options
  - Fixed dgSelectedAutoHidden option when dgDelaySelectedRows is not included
  - Source code unified and compacted, some other minor bugs fixed

  What's new in version 4.21 ?
  ======================

  - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with Update 1 & Update 2!!!
  - Some minor bugs fixed

  What's new in version 4.2 ?
  =====================

  - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!!
  - Some minor bugs fixed

  What's new in version 4.12 ?
  ======================

  - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!!
  - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!!

  Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12.

  What's new in version 4.11 ?
  ======================

  - Package for C++Builder 2007 is now available!!!

  - Support for MBCS WordWrap and Ellipsis (FarEast)
  - Support for BCD numbers for totals calculations
  - New demo applications for ADO and IBX
  - Code optimization, some bugs fixed

  What's new in version 4.1 ?
  =====================

  - Package for Delphi 2007 for Win32 is now available!!!
  - Support for Windows Vista themes is just available!!!

  - Auto-updated quick sequence number (dgAutoUpdateSequence, dgDelayUpdateSequence)
  - Auto-changed sorting order for all standard DataSets (ADO, BDE, CDS, DBX, IBX)
    (dgLoadCurrentOrder, dgAutoUpdateOrder, dgAutoAscendOrder)
  - RegisterChangeOrder procedure to register other typical DataSets
  - RegisterCustomChangeOrder procedure to register other specific DataSets
  - XDBGridsADD, XDBGridsADO, XDBGridsCDS additional units to register classes/methods
  - Universal methods of changing order: ChangeDataSetOrder, SetupCurrentOrder

  - Integrated totals rows (dgTotalHeader, dgTotalValues, dgTotalFields, dgTotalFooter)
  - Auto-calculated column totals values (dgAutoUpdateTotals, dgDelayUpdateTotals)
  - Auto-calculated column totals values for whole DataSet and/or for SelectedRows
    (dgCalcWholeDataSet, dgCalcSelectedRows, dgDelaySelectedRows, dgCalcInvisibleRows)
  - Auto-hidden totals rows for SelectedRows (dgSelectedAutoHidden)
  - Dynamic totals rows for Totals.DataSource (to show result of SQL's GROUP BY clause)
  - Many variants of drawing totals cells (dgTotalColLines, dgTotalDataBoxOnly,
    dgTotalHeaderBox, dgTotalValuesBox, dgTotalFieldsBox, dgTotalFooterBox)
  - Drawing of totals cells compatible with FixedStyle & FixedTheme (Totals.BoxStyle)
  - New classes for totals cells: TXColumnTotal, TXColumnTotalValue, TXDBGridTotals
  - Available TotalResult: trCaption, trDataField, trTotalField, trCalcValue
  - Functions: cvSum, cvAvg, cvCount, cvMax, cvMin, cvFirst, cvLast, cvUnique, cvCustom
  - Possibility to sum up and format results of any data type (Format, FormatAsFloat)
  - New notification events: OnSelectedRowsChanged, OnSequenceUpdated, OnOrderUpdated,
    OnTotalsUpdated, OnTotalClick, OnTotalCalcQuery, OnTotalCalcValue

  - Introduced Captions in XDBNavigator (ShowCaptions, Layout, Margin, Spacing)
  - New XDBGridTest demo to check sequence number, sorting order and totals values
  - Many others enhancemets and improvements, some bugs fixed
  - Updated context help file

  What's X-Files Components ?
  =======================

  X-Files Components package contains a set of professional advanced components
  designed for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 8, 2005, 2006, 2007 and C++Builder 5, 6, 2006, 2007.

  TXDBGrid component is a powerful functional extension of standard TDBGrid
  component. TXDBGrid component looks beautiful and implements many additional
  features like: fixed columns, fixed styles (flat and 3D), Windows XP themes,
  many variants of gradient drawing style, enhanced flat and 3D scrollbars,
  proportional scrolling for any DataSet even filtered, expandable columns
  and title headers, checkboxes, hot buttons, title and indicator images,
  many variants of pictures drawing into cells, title markers and multicolumns
  sorting, enhanced lookup lists, pick lists and drop-down lists, calculator,
  calendar, storing and loading columns layout (to ini file, registry, stream,
  string), enhanced support for bdRightToLeft BiDiMode, extended rows selection
  and notification, multiline rows and auto-numbering, hints, tooltips, column
  stretching and many many more ...

  TXDBGrid 4.1 offers in addition: auto-updated quick sequence number, auto-changed
  sorting order for all standard DataSet descendants (ADO, BDE, CDS, DBX, IBX),
  auto-calculated totals values for whole DataSet and/or for SelectedRows,
  4 kinds of integrated totals footers, many variants of drawing totals cells
  according to current FixedStyle & FixedTheme and some others improvements.

  TXDBGrid component is fully compatible with standard TDBGrid and can be used
  as a replacement without losing existing settings. It's also compatible with
  Windows XP and can take advantage of Windows XP styles. TXDBGrid has its own
  ColumnEditor, which can fully support all new column's properties.

  TXDBNavigator represents a gradient database navigator. TXDBNavigator is a
  functional extension of standard TDBNavigator. TXDBNavigator introduces
  several new properties to control border of buttons, gradient drawing style
  and parent's background.

  TXQRGrid is a complementary component for TXDBGrid designed for dynamic report
  creation on the basis of TXDBGrid current settings. TXQRGrid component can print
  and preview the content of TXDBGrid component. TXQRGrid creates in run-time
  complete report in QuickReport format. The report can be automatically stretched or
  created as few parts (vertical bands) depend on selected paper size settings.

  New Gradient Controls introduce several properties to control border, gradient
  drawing style and parent's background on classic Windows and Windows XP.
  New Transparent Controls work effective on a gradient background.

  To read more, please visit our website at:    http://www.x-files.pl/
  You can also look at some screenshots at:   http://www.x-files.pl/components/
  and download the Trial version from:             http://www.x-files.pl/download/

Sincerely,

Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof

"Krzysztof Szyszka" wrote in message <news:115014@forums.codegear.com>:

>  Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12.
How this? Is Update 3 already out? Did I miss sthg?

--
cu,
Michael
Michael Fritz wrote:

> "Krzysztof Szyszka" wrote in message <news:115014@forums.codegear.com>:
>
> >  Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12.
> How this? Is Update 3 already out? Did I miss sthg?

Yes Update 3 for *D2007* not D2009

--
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
 -- Thomas Watson (1874-1956), Chairman of IBM, 1943

http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/25001

--
pozdrowienia
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof
5/11/2009 12:10:31 PM
"jo ko" wrote in message <news:115057@forums.codegear.com>:

> Yes Update 3 for *D2007* not D2009
LOL, yes of course!

--
cu,
Michael

   I am experimenting with X-DBGrid v 4.22 in D2007.

   I have a small problem and a question if I may.

   Problem - The Grid won't Enable in design or run time.  Is this deliberate
as a Trial version or have I missed or upset some setting that prevents it
being Enabled?

   Question: - Is there the ability to set a Grid background picture/bitmap.  A
client likes to have their Logo in the background.

	I tried to send you an email using the email address from your web site but I
got y=the following error..

************************************
Mailbox Name Incorrect or Over Quota
************************************

I have checked the email address I used and it is as per your web site.

Regards & TIA,

Ian
0
Ian
6/13/2009 7:45:52 AM
Użytkownik "Ian Branch" <branch@celestial.com.au> napisał
w wiadomości news:127138@forums.codegear.com...
> Hello Krzysztof,
>
>   I am experimenting with X-DBGrid v 4.22 in D2007.
>
>   I have a small problem and a question if I may.
>
>   Problem - The Grid won't Enable in design or run time.  Is this deliberate
> as a Trial version or have I missed or upset some setting that prevents it
> being Enabled?
>
>   Question: - Is there the ability to set a Grid background picture/bitmap.  A
> client likes to have their Logo in the background.
>
> I tried to send you an email using the email address from your web site but I
> got y=the following error..
>
> ************************************
> Mailbox Name Incorrect or Over Quota
> ************************************
>
> I have checked the email address I used and it is as per your web site.

I don't know, why do you have a problem with my mailbox.
The e-mail located below is correct.
You can also use support (at) x-files.pl

1. The grid is auto disabled when you run the application outside Delphi IDE (Trial version only)
2. The grid is auto disabled when trial period is expired (Trial version only)
3. You can have a Logo as background picture - see XDBGridDemo3 example.

--
pozdrowienia
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof
6/15/2009 12:04:38 PM
Krzysztof Szyszka wrote:

> 1. The grid is auto disabled when you run the application outside Delphi IDE
> (Trial version only)
Hmm - Nope doesn't work.

2. The grid is auto disabled when trial period is expired (Trial version only)
Hmm - Only just installed it..

3. You can have a Logo as background picture - see XDBGridDemo3 example.
OK - Will investigate.

I have ordered the Standard XDBGrid,  I'll see how it goes.

Regards,

Ian
0
Ian
6/16/2009 8:12:31 AM
>> 1. The grid is auto disabled when you run the application outside Delphi IDE
>> (Trial version only)
> Hmm - Nope doesn't work.
>
> 2. The grid is auto disabled when trial period is expired (Trial version only)
> Hmm - Only just installed it..
>
> 3. You can have a Logo as background picture - see XDBGridDemo3 example.
> OK - Will investigate.
>
> I have ordered the Standard XDBGrid,  I'll see how it goes.

Thank you for your confidence. I belive, you'll be satisfied.

If you experience any technical problem, please feel free to contact me
for support. I will try to answer your questions within 24 hours.

--
pozdrowienia
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof
6/16/2009 8:18:30 AM
> {quote:title=Krzysztof Szyszka wrote:}{quote}
>
> If you experience any technical problem, please feel free to contact me
> for support. I will try to answer your questions within 24 hours.
>
> --
> pozdrowienia
> Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
> Developer of X-Files Components
> Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
> Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl

Krzysztof-

I've also had trouble reaching you for tech support via email.  The error message returned to me is:

*The following message to <support@x-files.pl> was undeliverable.*
*The reason for the problem:*
*5.1.0 - Unknown address error 501-'5.1.3 Odbiorca <support@x-files.pl> nie istnieje / Reciver <support@x-files.pl> not exists'*

Scott
0
Scott
6/30/2009 3:27:23 PM
Hi Scott,

Please, write here what is your problem.

P.S.
I'm out of office now (on holiday outside my country) and
I can't check now what is incorrect with my e-mail account.

--
pozdrowienia

Użytkownik <Registered User> napisał w wiadomości news:133000@forums.codegear.com...
>> {quote:title=Krzysztof Szyszka wrote:}{quote}
>>
>> If you experience any technical problem, please feel free to contact me
>> for support. I will try to answer your questions within 24 hours.
>>
>> --
>> pozdrowienia
>> Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
>> Developer of X-Files Components
>> Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
>> Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
>

> Krzysztof-
>
> I've also had trouble reaching you for tech support via email.  The error message returned to me
> is:
>
> *The following message to <support@x-files.pl> was undeliverable.*
> *The reason for the problem:*
> *5.1.0 - Unknown address error 501-'5.1.3 Odbiorca <support@x-files.pl> nie istnieje / Reciver
> <support@x-files.pl> not exists'*
>
> Scott
0
Krzysztof
6/30/2009 4:24:48 PM
Hi Scott,

Now, all is OK. You can write an e-mail.
The alias support@x-files.pl was destroyed.

--
pozdrowienia
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl

Użytkownik <Registered User> napisał w wiadomości news:133000@forums.codegear.com...
>> {quote:title=Krzysztof Szyszka wrote:}{quote}
>>
>> If you experience any technical problem, please feel free to contact me
>> for support. I will try to answer your questions within 24 hours.
>>
>> --
>> pozdrowienia
>> Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
>> Developer of X-Files Components
>> Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
>> Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
>

> Krzysztof-
>
> I've also had trouble reaching you for tech support via email.  The error message returned to me
> is:
>
> *The following message to <support@x-files.pl> was undeliverable.*
> *The reason for the problem:*
> *5.1.0 - Unknown address error 501-'5.1.3 Odbiorca <support@x-files.pl> nie istnieje / Reciver
> <support@x-files.pl> not exists'*
>
> Scott
0
Krzysztof
6/30/2009 4:57:55 PM
> {quote:title=Krzysztof Szyszka wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Scott,
>
> Now, all is OK. You can write an e-mail.
> The alias support@x-files.pl was destroyed.
>
> --
> pozdrowienia
> Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
> Developer of X-Files Components
> Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
> Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
>
> Użytkownik <Registered User> napisał w wiadomości news:133000@forums.codegear.com...
> >> {quote:title=Krzysztof Szyszka wrote:}{quote}
> >>
> >> If you experience any technical problem, please feel free to contact me
> >> for support. I will try to answer your questions within 24 hours.
> >>
> >> --
> >> pozdrowienia
> >> Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
> >> Developer of X-Files Components
> >> Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
> >> _________________________________________
> >> Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl

I received a similar error message from news@x-files.pl, so you should check that address, too.

Scott
0
Scott
6/30/2009 5:51:47 PM
> I received a similar error message from news@x-files.pl, so you should check that address, too.

Both aliases were restored. I'm sorry for the trouble.

--
pozdrowienia
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-Files Components
Borland/CodeGear Technology Partner
Website: http://www.x-files.pl/  E-mail: news@x-files.pl
0
Krzysztof

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.4 and X-Files Components 4.4 for RAD Studio XE
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.4 and X-Files Components 4.4 has been released. What's new in version 4.4 ? ===================== - New package for RAD Studio XE (Delphi XE, C++Builder XE)!!! - New OnCellDblClick event for TXDBGrid component What's new in version 4.33 ? ====================== - New CharCase property for editing columns of TXDBGrid component - Support for ftWideMemo fields in TXDBGrid component - Support for chinese Unicode WordWrap property What's new in version...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.4 and X-Files Components 4.4 for RAD Studio XE
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.4 and X-Files Components 4.4 has been released. What's new in version 4.4 ? ===================== - New package for RAD Studio XE (Delphi XE, C++Builder XE)!!! - New OnCellDblClick event for TXDBGrid component What's new in version 4.33 ? ====================== - New CharCase property for editing columns of TXDBGrid component - Support for ftWideMemo fields in TXDBGrid component - Support for chinese Unicode WordWrap property What's new in version...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

Re: ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:41:38 -0700, Krzysztof Szyszka wrote: Please don't advertise here. Moved to third-party.general https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=24038 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010! #2
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.32 and X-Files Components 4.32
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.32 and X-Files Components 4.32 has been released. What's new in version 4.32 ? ====================== - Bug fixed (black cell) for a CheckBox property (some versions of Delphi/C++Builder only) What's new in version 4.31 ? ====================== - New ColumnNames default property to can use syntax XDBGrid1['CustNo'] - New functions: OrderFieldsToIndexFields, IndexFieldsToOrderFields - Extended syntax for RegisterChangeOrder, ChangeIndexFields, CurrentInd...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.31 and X-Files Components 4.31
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.31 and X-Files Components 4.31 has been released. What's new in version 4.31 ? ====================== - New ColumnNames default property to can use syntax XDBGrid1['CustNo'] - New functions: OrderFieldsToIndexFields, IndexFieldsToOrderFields - Extended syntax for RegisterChangeOrder, ChangeIndexFields, CurrentIndexFields - Added support for AnyDAC 1.x (TADTable/TADQuery/TADClientDataSet) to XDBGridsADD.pas - Added support for AnyDAC 2.x (TADTable/TADQuery/TADMemTable)...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.3 and X-Files Components 4.3
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.3 and X-Files Components 4.3 has been released. What's new in version 4.3 ? ===================== - New MultiSelection system extends all existing mouse and keyboard functions!!! - New MultiSelectOptions extends dgMultiSelect option for rows, columns and cells - New MultiSelect property indicates type of current multiselection selected by user - New multiselection's properties: MultiSelected, RowsSelected, ColsSelected - New SelectedCols: TXColumnList list of columns ...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.32 and X-Files Components 4.32
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.32 and X-Files Components 4.32 has been released. What's new in version 4.32 ? ====================== - Bug fixed (black cell) for a CheckBox property (some versions of Delphi/C++Builder only) What's new in version 4.31 ? ====================== - New ColumnNames default property to can use syntax XDBGrid1['CustNo'] - New functions: OrderFieldsToIndexFields, IndexFieldsToOrderFields - Extended syntax for RegisterChangeOrder, ChangeIndexFields, CurrentInd...

Web resources about - ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.22 and X-Files Components 4.22! - embarcadero.delphi.tools

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

Spent on specs: are smartphone component wars overrated?
... made, or at least a few dozen? Ironically, many of the games that are recommended tend to be those that don't require blazing hardware components ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Japan follows US lead in banning certain Takata components
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Japan Like the US, Japan will ban certain Takata's airbag inflators from vehicles in development, and ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

DeBoer makes no excuses for components Sharks are missing
... 58° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch DeBoer makes no excuses for components ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people