ANN: New Firemonkey Components [Edit]

Check out what is cooking for the Beta 6 release of Apesuite...

http://arcana.sivv.com/blog/2012/5/3/apesuite-beta-6-preview-and-sivv-support-site.html

--
Arcana components for Delphi, Intraweb and Firemonkey
http://arcana.sivv.com

Edited by: Jason Southwell on May 3, 2012 3:55 PM
0
Jason

From your website: "Your purchase includes source code and updates for a
period of one year."

The one year period start with the release of version 1 or it include the
beta testing time?
0
Gilbert
5/4/2012 4:34:31 AM
> {quote:title=Jason Southwell wrote:}{quote}
> Check out what is cooking for the Beta 6 release of Apesuite...
>
> http://arcana.sivv.com/blog/2012/5/3/apesuite-beta-6-preview-and-sivv-support-site.html
>
> --
> Arcana components for Delphi, Intraweb and Firemonkey
> http://arcana.sivv.com
>
> Edited by: Jason Southwell on May 3, 2012 3:55 PM

Looking great!
The ol' monkey ain't dead yet..
0
Alan
5/4/2012 1:53:55 PM
> {quote:title=Gilbert Padilla wrote:}{quote}
> From your website: "Your purchase includes source code and updates for a
> period of one year."
>
> The one year period start with the release of version 1 or it include the
> beta testing time?

Period of one year from the time of purchase.

Even in beta form, our Apesuite components are extremely useful if you are attempting any Firemonkey development and can be used in production applications.  The main reason we still have a beta tag is that we have more components up our sleeve and a few new features planned for existing components, not to mention that documentation is lacking.  What is there today though is very solid and stable.

--
Arcana components for Delphi, Intraweb and Firemonkey
http://arcana.sivv.com
0
Jason

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

ANN: New Firemonkey Components
Apesuite Beta 5 has been released and adds 3 new Firemonkey controls. *TFlowLayout* - A container control that automatically repositions its children such that they wrap to a new row or column if it extends the bounds of the container. *TLightbox* - A container control that shows it's children in a modal web-style semi-transparent lightbox. The container can hold any Firemonkey control or multiple controls and is completely configurable via Firemonkey styles. *TListControl* - A TListBox implementation that fixes bugs in the TListBox control that comes with Firemonkey, specificall...

ANN: Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
Great news, finally the new Mida 2.0 is available. *Mida 1.x has been incredible for the excellent conversion of visual components from VCL to FireMonkey*, the work was important, but thanks to your many suggestions and comments we have reached an excellent result. *In Mida 2.0 the target is to update the Delphi source code is not compatible with FireMonkey.* We have already converted thousands of lines of source and we noticed that the incompatibilities with the new framework are many. For example none of these lines of code runs on FireMonkey : +01.Label1.Caption :...

ANN: Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
Great news, finally the new Mida 2.0 is available. *Mida 1.x has been incredible for the excellent conversion of visual components from VCL to FireMonkey*, the work was important, but thanks to your many suggestions and comments we have reached an excellent result. *In Mida 2.0 the target is to update the Delphi source code is not compatible with FireMonkey.* We have already converted thousands of lines of source and we noticed that the incompatibilities with the new framework are many. For example none of these lines of code runs on FireMonkey : +01.Label1.Caption :...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

Re: ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:41:38 -0700, Krzysztof Szyszka wrote: Please don't advertise here. Moved to third-party.general https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=24038 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010! #2
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

[ANN] Delphi Android Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE5 100% Native Android Components Develop faster Native Android applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/files/latest/download ---------- D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/ Thanks again! {code} v1.2.1 - 2013/12/15 + Added TDPFJScrollView component + Added TDPFJSeekBar * Improved BaseControl - Fixed Width/Height {cod...

ANN: CgDevTools March Edition

[ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components Develop faster Native iOS applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/files/latest/download > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Interesting. I think you should credit things you have just copied however - I see you have included David Clegg's NSUserDefaults wrapper and other code of his, for example. More constructively, I wonder whether it would possible to improve the designtime...

ANN: New Firemonkey Grid Control [Edit]
Apesuite Beta 6 has been released and it now includes a spreadsheet-style TSmartGrid component. http://arcana.sivv.com/blog/2012/5/27/apesuite-beta-6-released.html We would love it if you would check it out. -- Arcana components for Delphi, Intraweb and Firemonkey http://arcana.sivv.com Edited by: Jason Southwell on May 27, 2012 2:59 PM ...

Web resources about - ANN: New Firemonkey Components [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools

firemonkeys - iMore