ANN: ModelMaker Code Explorer 9.1 with Delphi XE2 support available

Hi all,

A ModelMaker Code Explorer v9.1.0 update with Delphi XE2 support has been released.
More details on this service update can be found here:
http://www.modelmakertools.com/code-explorer/history/mmx910.html

This is a free update for existing MMX9 customers.

=========== ModelMaker Code Explorer ===========

An award winning Delphi Refactoring Browser with Two way navigation, build-in refactorings.
Create, Edit, Convert classes fields methods and properties with drag&drop and point&click.

ModelMaker Code Explorer not only inserts new code, it also allows you to edit,
copy/paste, correct and delete existing classes and members with the same ease.

o Award winning Refactoring Browser with Delphi Pascal and C# support.
o Integrated with Delphi 7-2010 and Delphi XE / XE2
o Improve the design of existing code with build-in refactorings.
o Instant, two-way navigation.
o Point-and-click, drag-and-drop programming.
o IntelliReplaceT propagates renames in code.
o Create and edit classes, members and procedures.
o Instantly copy, paste and on-the-fly convert classes, methods, properties etc. even between classes and modules.
o Rearrange and Sort code, maintaining region definitions.
o Improve Navigation with History, Method Favorites and Member Search Bar
o Source Indexer - ultra fast find identifiers in source.
o IDE Editor Refactorings bring refactorings right in the IDE Editor.
o Displays properties together with their getter, setter and state field.
o Sort the selected class, all classes or modules procedures with user definable sorting schemes
o Member Search bar - allows quick finding a method.

Some Demo Movies:
o Live Documentation - full featured documentation editor
  http://modelmakertools.com/movies/mmx-documentation.htm
o Live MetricsT - hints and warnings while you edit your source.
  http://modelmakertools.com/movies/mmx-live-metrics.htm
o Source Indexer - ultra fast find identifiers in source.
  http://modelmakertools.com/movies/source-indexer.htm
o Find Next / Previous occurrence of identifier
  http://modelmakertools.com/movies/mmx-find-identifier.htm

Some Articles:
o Sort and rearrange code
  http://www.modelmakertools.com/articles/sort-rearrange-code.html
o Creational wizard - add field / property initialization code or
  add reference to constructor parameter list
  http://www.modelmakertools.com/articles/creational-wizard.html

Gerrit Beuze
ModelMaker Tools
0
Gerrit

Once upon a time you had a free Delphi Pascal Dependency Tester.

Does this still exist as free utility, or is it only included in the
full version ?

In case still free, what is the URL ?

I find it invaluable in combination with Peganza Pascal analyser to
identify which units that are cyclic dependent on each other and why
(from call tree analyze in Pascal analyzer)
0
Alf
9/8/2011 8:39:43 AM
Am 08.09.2011 10:39, schrieb Alf Christophersen:
> Once upon a time you had a free Delphi Pascal Dependency Tester.
>
> Does this still exist as free utility, or is it only included in the
> full version ?
>
> In case still free, what is the URL ?
>
> I find it invaluable in combination with Peganza Pascal analyser to
> identify which units that are cyclic dependent on each other and why
> (from call tree analyze in Pascal analyzer)

Right at the bottom of this site there is a download link:
http://www.modelmakertools.com/articles/unit-dependencies.html

Uwe Raabe
--
Uwe's Blog: The Art of Delphi Programming <http://www.uweraabe.de/>
0
On 08.09.2011 11:47, Uwe Raabe wrote:
> Am 08.09.2011 10:39, schrieb Alf Christophersen:
>> Once upon a time you had a free Delphi Pascal Dependency Tester.
>>
>> Does this still exist as free utility, or is it only included in the
>> full version ?
>>
>> In case still free, what is the URL ?
>>
>> I find it invaluable in combination with Peganza Pascal analyser to
>> identify which units that are cyclic dependent on each other and why
>> (from call tree analyze in Pascal analyzer)
>
> Right at the bottom of this site there is a download link:
> http://www.modelmakertools.com/articles/unit-dependencies.html

Thx. Everyone should install that one and add the link to the program to
the tool menu.

Once I cleared up all circular dependencies my program got an impressive
speed increase.
0
Alf
9/8/2011 2:22:38 PM
> Thx. Everyone should install that one and add the link to the program to
> the tool menu.
>
> Once I cleared up all circular dependencies my program got an impressive
> speed increase.

Why would this improve program speed??

-Rael
0
Rael
9/8/2011 3:47:59 PM
On 08.09.2011 17:47, Rael Bauer wrote:
>> Thx. Everyone should install that one and add the link to the program to
>> the tool menu.
>>
>> Once I cleared up all circular dependencies my program got an impressive
>> speed increase.
>
> Why would this improve program speed??

Just an observation. Haven't the slightest idea why.
0
Alf
9/8/2011 6:50:13 PM
On 08.09.2011 17:47, Rael Bauer wrote:
>> Thx. Everyone should install that one and add the link to the program to
>> the tool menu.
>>
>> Once I cleared up all circular dependencies my program got an impressive
>> speed increase.
>
> Why would this improve program speed??

Maybe the circular strucure introduced repeated and frequent paging of code?
0
Alf
9/8/2011 6:51:16 PM
Alf Christophersen wrote:

> Once upon a time you had a free Delphi Pascal Dependency Tester.
> Does this still exist as free utility, or is it only included in the
> full version ?

Doh!

I've been using (apparently only a tiny bit of) MMX for several years,
and never noticed this feature. Thanks very much for mentioning this
and prompting me to try it!

Although I have to admit, seeing yet more evidence of just how gnarly
our code base is, I'm a bit depressed.
0
Tom
9/8/2011 7:25:45 PM
On 08.09.2011 21:25, Tom Corey wrote:
> Alf Christophersen wrote:

> Although I have to admit, seeing yet more evidence of just how gnarly
> our code base is, I'm a bit depressed.

Identify what make units circular, move those component declaration into
another unit which don't use other units and thus linearize the units uses.
0
Alf

ANN: ModelMaker Code Explorer 10.1 update with Delphi XE4 support
Hi all, ModelMaker Tools just released the version 10.1 update for its award winning native Delphi Class Explorer and Refactoring Browser. Most important new feature is Delphi XE4 support. Details on this service update can be found here: http://www.modelmakertools.com/code-explorer/history/mmx1000.html This is a free update for existing MMX 10 customers. ModelMaker Code Explorer in short: o Award winning Refactoring Browser with Delphi pascal and C# .Net support. o Integrated with Delphi 5-7, 2007-2010 and and Delphi XE - XE4. o Improve the design of existing code with build...

ANN: ModelMaker Code Explorer v10 released
Hi all, On 7 September 2012 ModelMaker Tools released: ++++++ ModelMaker Code Explorer 10 ++++++ This new major release contains: o Delphi XE3 IDE integration. o Locate Type - displays a filtered list types and opens the containing source file at that position. Details: http://www.modelmakertools.com/code-explorer/history/mmx1000.html Ordering details and upgrade policy: http://www.modelmakertools.com/order/upgrademmx.html Read how ModelMaker Code Explorer can help you to speed up your development: http://www.modelmakertools.com/code-explorer/index.html Gerrit Beuze...

ANN: Pascal Browser 1.9
Peganza Software has released version 1.9 of Pascal Browser, a Windows program that helps Delphi developers to document their source code. In short, Pascal Browser is a Windows application that can: - create a hyperlinked collection of HTML documents for your source code - help you understand and get an overview of your code - assist you in finding errors and anomalies in the source code - let new team members quickly get acquainted with the source code - let you create your own customized documentation Just as its sibling product Pascal Analyzer, Pascal Browser will parse the ...

ANN: InstantBDExpress 1.8.8 with Delphi XE support is available
Hello, Ethea is proud to announce the immediate availability of InstantBDExpress 1.8.8, with support for all versions of Delphi for Win32 from 6 to XE. InstantBDExpress is a toolset that helps porting BDE applications over to the DBExpress technology. More info here: http://www.ethea.it/eng_instantbdexpress.asp Best regards. -- Nando Dessena www.ethea.it ...

ANN: ModelMaker 11.2.0 with Delphi XE2 support released.
Hi all, A ModelMaker v11.2.0 update with Delphi XE2 support has been released. More details on this update can be found here: http://www.modelmakertools.com/modelmaker/history/mm1120.html This is a free update for existing MM11 customers. The fully functional Trial has bene updated: http://www.modelmakertools.com/modelmaker/download.html =========== ModelMaker 11 =========== In short: o Native Delphi[tm] 4-2010 and Delphi XE/XE2 Visual modeling and Refactoring tool based on UML[tm] 2 technology o Native C# modeling and Refactoring tool based on UML[tm] 2 technology o Del...

ANN: FixInsight 2015.02upd1 is available
[FixInsight|http://sourceoddity.com/fixinsight/] is a static analyzer that automatically detects source code issues in your Delphi applications. Visit website to learn more http://sourceoddity.com/fixinsight/ What's new in 2015.02upd1 * Introduced new command line parameters: --defines and --output * Fixed exception on clicking "Cancel" in progress dialog * Fixed AV on running analysis when no project is selected * "Cannot load package 'FixInsight_xxx.' It contains unit 'MSXML2_TLB'..." issue fixed. * Improved rule W513 * Improved...

ANN: ReportBuilder 14.0 is now available including Delphi XE2 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 14.0! ReportBuilder 14.0 includes VCL support for Delphi XE2, Delphi XE, Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, and Delphi 7. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_14 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 14.0 - 10/21/2011 ------------------------- - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win32 - Delphi XE2 support for VCL Win64 ...

ANN: FixInsight 2015.02upd1 is available
FixInsight is a static analyzer that automatically detects source code issues in your Delphi applications. Visit website to learn more http://sourceoddity.com/fixinsight/ What's new in 2015.02upd1 * Introduced new command line parameters: --defines and --output * Fixed exception on clicking "Cancel" in progress dialog * Fixed AV on running analysis when no project is selected * "Cannot load package 'FixInsight_xxx.' It contains unit 'MSXML2_TLB'..." issue fixed. * Improved rule W513 * Improved parser You are welcome to download...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

converting delphi 2007 code to delphi XE2 -- emptyparam problem
Hi, I am trying to convert my applicantion code from delphi 2007 to delphi XE2 and i got stuck in this error "[DCC Error] ADODB_TLB.pas(4888): E2033 Types of actual and formal var parameters must be identical". This happens when we use emptyparam as an argument in a function that wants an olevariant. Example: function TAcadDatabase.CopyObjects(Objects: OleVariant): OleVariant; begin Result := DefaultInterface.CopyObjects(Objects, EmptyParam, EmptyParam); //this is where we get the ERROR end; The coyobjects function as this signature: " function CopyObjects(Object...

ANN: ModelMaker Code Explorer 9 released
Hi all, On 30 September 2010 ModelMaker Tools released: ++++++ ModelMaker Code Explorer 9 ++++++ This new major release contains many exciting new features such as: o Delphi XE IDE integration (also supported are Delphi 5 - 7, Delphi 2005 - 2010) o with statement converter - helps qualifying and removing with statements o Entity Insight Name shows class name and allows navigating o Improved Source Indexer o (Much) Improved Navigation History o Generics editing support and more.... Details: http://www.modelmakertools.com/code-explorer/history/mmx900.html Ordering details an...

Delphi XE2 Update 1 is now available
Here is the official announcement: Update 1 for Delphi and C++Builder XE2 is now available. This update includes more than 120 bug fixes and addresses an important licensing issue. We were recently made aware that some code in the 3D support in FireMonkey may be similar to code in GLScene, an MPL open source project. We worked with Eric Grange, a key contributor to the GLScene project to remedy the issue and replace the code in question. This update replaces the code in question and therefore it is highly recommended that you rebuild any applications compiled with the original FireMon...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

ANN: WPTools 6.20 for Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2 & C++Builder
WPTools V6.20 is available now. If you work with Delphi or C++Builder our WPTools Version 6 is the perfect text wordprocessing component for You. It is a native VCL Component with all the editing features which are common to powerful wordprocessing applications and wordprocessing controls. With the PRO and Premium License you get 100% object pascal source. WPTools can be used as a powerful word processor and to create programmatically controlled text. It has a very versatile mail-merge feature which can be enhanced with the "WPReporter addon" to also work with bands. So it ...

Web resources about - ANN: ModelMaker Code Explorer 9.1 with Delphi XE2 support available - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Luca Iaconi-Stewart: World's Greatest Undiscovered Modelmaker?
This shot might be of Coach, but this guy's modelmaking skillz are first-class Get this man a job as a modelmaker. Luca Iaconi-Stewart learned ...

r/modelmakers census - Album on Imgur
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet.

Scale model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A scale model is a physical model , a representation or copy of an object that is larger or smaller than the actual size of the object, which ...

Articles
Home Submit Messages Manage Articles Contact My Account Categories Accomodation Automotive Clubs and Associations Finance Health Home Automation ...

2BOT ModelMaker - Make a model whenever you want
The 2BOT ModelMaker. Make a model whenever you want. Learn more about how affordable 3D printing can be with a ModelMaker. Contact us at info@2bot.com ...

Aardman Create World Record Breaking Film for Nokia
Official Site of Aardman Animations - Four Times Oscar Winning Studio Behind Wallace and Gromit, Shaun the Sheep, Creature Comforts, Chicken ...

The Makerie Studio on Adweek Talent Gallery
Julie Wilkinson and Joyanne Horscroft are The Makerie Studio; we design and create bespoke paper sculptures using rare and fine papers.

Agent4Stars.com 1-5 of World´s largest Super Yachts / Mega Yachts listed by
Email us click logo! Click photos ! Email us click logo! Click photos ! Email us click logo! Click photos ! Email us click logo! Click ...

A Lonely Sky
Nick Ryan About Video Gallery Cast & Crew Links Contact CAST OLDER MAN Keir Dullea JACK REILLY Paudge Behan STAN CURTIS Padraic Delaney BILL ...