ANN: Habari Web Framework 2.1 - cross-platform web framework

December 8, 2012 – Habarisoft pleased to announce the release of Habari
Web Components 2.1. This release introduces HTTP 1.1 keep-alive,
WebSocket server support (experimental), documentation and demo updates,
and all changes of patch release 2.0.1 to 2.0.3.

Release notes:

http://mikejustin.wordpress.com/2012/12/04/habari-web-components-2-1-released/

Home page and demo download:

http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html

Special introduction offer: use coupon code “fpc50″ and enjoy a 50 Euro
discount.

Regards
--
Michael Justin
habarisoft - Enterprise Messaging Software for Delphi

ANN: Habari Web Components 2.5 beta 1
Habari Web Components is a web application framework for small to medium size HTTP services, based on the popular open source TCP/IP library for Delphi and Free Pascal, Internet Direct (Indy). Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html Changes in 2.5 (beta 1): * improved: support for Free Pascal mixed compiler modes, the -Mdelphi compiler switch is no longer required * additional documentation for unit tests and UTF-8 usage with Free Pascal * Tested with Indy 10.6 * Demo applications: Kitchen sink, Flight Plan (jQuery mobile), Captcha Version 2.5 (be...

ANN: Habari Web Framework 2.2 for Delphi and Free Pascal
January 15, 2013 – Habarisoft is pleased to announce Habari Web Components 2.2, the easy to use Web Application Framework for Delphi and Free Pascal. Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html Online demo: http://www.habariwebcomponents.de/demo/index.html The offline demo applications are small stand-alone web server applications for Windows. Source code of the demo application web component classes is included in the demo download archive, except some utility units, which are included in the registered version. Both the online and the offline demo als...

ANN: Habari Web Components 1.0 web application framework
April 3, 2012 - today, Habarisoft released version 1.0 of "Habari Web Components", a Web Application Framework for Delphi for stand-alone and embedded HTTP server applications. Home page and demo download: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html The demo application is a stand-alone web server built with Habari Web Components. It shows example use cases of the framework, including HTTP GET and POST handler protected areas with HTTP Basic access authentication static resources HTML forms (with POST / Redirect / GET) context-base...

ANN: Habari Web Components 2.5
August 27, 2013 - Habarisoft released version 2.5 of Habari Web Components, a web application framework for small to medium size HTTP services, based on the open source TCP/IP library for Delphi and Free Pascal, Internet Direct (Indy). Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html Changes in 2.5: Free Pascal * Support for Free Pascal mixed compiler modes, the -Mdelphi compiler switch is no longer required Documentation * Additional documentation for UTF-8 usage with Free Pascal, TdjStatisticsHandler example, and expected exceptions in unit tests B...

error in converting a framework 1.1 vb.net web site to framework 2.0
  I am trying to convert a framework 1.1 vb.net web site to framework 2.0 site, and it's not possible to rewrite it.  I have gone through the convertion wizard and compliled successfully. Sound great so far. However, when I run the page via the virtual web server, I get a error message said, "Parser Error Message: Could not load type BizWeb.WebPages.DefaultSettings.FeeForm"   Did anyone exprience this problem when doing convertion? Please share some experience to me.   Thanks in advance!   vcllvc  Hi, One way: Go to IIS manager, right click...

Visual Studio 2005 with framework 2 to develop framework 1 web appz
 Hi., please help me, i'am new to developing web appz, in our office most of our web application appz is Visual Studio 2003 using framework 1 because our windows server IIS framework is v.1 only, they are not allowed to use v.2 so the problem is i am using Visual Studio 2005 and i have installed framework 1, 2, 3 and 3.5, although i have v3 and v3.5, i don't install any AJAX in my PC,So my question is how can i develop a ASP.NET web appz having a framework v1 using my Visual Studio 2005?? or  how can i make my web appz with framework v2 to work in a windows s...

ANN: Habari Web Framework 2.3 released
Habari Web Components is a web application framework for small to medium size HTTP services, based on the popular open source TCP/IP library for Delphi and Free Pascal, Internet Direct (Indy). New features include: * exception stack trace logging: exceptions during request execution can be logged with stack trace and do not stop the application. The stack trace will also be shown as web page content in development mode. * new example project shows how web resources can be protected with HTTP Basic Authentication, using a short subclass of TdjHandlerWrapper in the request h...

ANN: Habari Web Framework 2.4 released
Habari Web Components is a web application framework for small to medium size HTTP services, based on the popular open source TCP/IP library for Delphi and Free Pascal, Internet Direct (Indy). Changes in version 2.4: * uses Internet Direct (Indy) version 10.6 (revision 5002 or newer) * compiles with Free Pascal 2.6.2 * object pool, an example implementation for interfaced object pool * improved thread safety of statistics handler * documentation updates and minor fixes Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html http://mikejustin.wordpress.com/web-compon...

ANN: Habari Web Components 2.9
1 November 2014: Habarisoft released version 2.9 of the Habari Web Components framework for HTTP web applications, based on Internet Direct (Indy). Project home page and demo download: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html The demo download contains documentation, tutorial project sources and the "Flightplan" executable demo which uses jQuery mobile. Regards -- Michael Justin habarisoft - Enterprise Messaging Software for Delphi http://www.habarisoft.com/ ...

ANN: Habari Web Components 2.8
2 May 2014: Habarisoft released version 2.8 of "Habari Web Components", a framework for HTTP web applications and services, based on Internet Direct (Indy). This release brings new step-by-step tutorials, validations for context and path mappings, an updated jQuery Mobile example application, a FPCUnit test project, and fixes for Free Pascal compatibility. Full release notes are on the home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html Regards -- Michael Justin habarisoft - Enterprise Messaging Software for Delphi http://www.habarisoft.com/ ...

ANN: Habari Web Components 2.10
10 April 2015: Habarisoft released version 2.10 of the Habari Web Components framework for HTTP web applications, based on Internet Direct (Indy). Project home page and demo download: https://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html The demo download contains documentation, tutorial project sources and the "Flightplan" executable demo which uses jQuery mobile. On-line demo: https://secure.habariwebcomponents.de/demo/index.html Regards -- Michael Justin habarisoft - Enterprise Messaging Software for Delphi http://www.habarisoft.com/ ...

web matrix web server compiles in Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288 even with version 1.1 installed
I have web matrix defaulting to use v1.1 but when it compiles it using Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288, does anybody know why this is happening and how do i change it to use v1.1? thanks Hi, I suggest you to build a "WebServer.exe.config" file to match 1.1 NET. Yes, please take a look at this post: view post 249010 Regards,...

Web application mixing Framework 1.1 and 2.0 WebForms and DLLs.
I have a web applications in production developed with Visual Studio 2003 (Framework 1.1). Last week i developed a new DLL with Visual Studio 2005 (Framework 2.0) and wanted to use it within the framework 1.1. web application. When i tried to reference it from Visual Studio 2003 it threw an error and it didn´t work. So i decided to make a new web form with Visual Studio 2005 and host it in a virtual directory within the framework 1.1 web application. It didn´t wok correctly even configuring that directory as a framework 2.0 application.I found a solution that works allrig...

Connection error when changing web setting from .Net Framework 1.1 to 2.0
I have an application that runs on IIS 6 (2003 server). The ,Net Framework setting was for version 1.1. I make connection to the SQL server using the following code: Dim cmd As SqlCommandDim cn As New SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("MyDB")) Dim sSQL As String sSQL = "My sql string here" cmd = New SqlCommand(sSQL, cn) cn.Open() The ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("MyDB") is in my Web.Config file as follows:  <add key="MyDB" v﹔lue="server=MyServer;uid=MyUID;pwd=MyPassword;Database=MyDatabase;Max Pool Size=900"...

when install .NET Framework 2.0 i cant use web matrix in 1.1
i can use web matrix in 2.0 but i want develop in 1.1 who can help me thank you !!...

Web resources about - ANN: Habari Web Framework 2.1 - cross-platform web framework - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Component Library for Cross Platform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Component Library for Cross Platform (CLX) (pronounced clicks), is a cross-platform visual component-based framework for developing Microsoft ...

INFOGRAPHIC: 63 Percent Of Cross-Platform Gamers Discovered Facebook Games Via Friends
A total of 63 percent of cross-platform gamers who responded to a recent study by casual games developer Arkadium said they discovered Facebook ...

Facebook’s end goal: To be the cross-platform platform
Facebook is making its pitch to games developers: to survive you need to be cross-platform. To be effectively cross-platform, you need to dance ...

The Shift-Option-K Apple Logo Glyph Is Not Cross-Platform
... property. You could argue that it’s the single most valuable IP asset the company owns. This means the glyph does not render on platforms other ...

Producteev - Cross Platform and Free Task Management for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App ...
Get Producteev - Cross Platform and Free Task Management on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Cross Media Social Platform - YouTube
The Cross Media Social Platform (CMSP) is a unique 3D multiparty live chat platform currently broadcasting a 3D environment on TV merged with ...

Apple brings Multipeer Connectivity to Mac, enables cross-platform nearby networking w/ iOS
... this year. Now, Apple is opening up the Multipeer Connectivity APIs to OS X starting with Yosemite and in the process allowing cross-platform ...

The Big Problem With Cross-Platform Measurement: No One Wants To Pay
The entire industry is clamoring for advancements in cross-platform measurement, yet no one is willing to pay for it. That was the message during ...

Foursquare Launches Pinpoint: Cross-Platform, Location-based Ad Targeting
... trove of location data. Now it’s time to make more lucrative use of that. Foursquare announced today the launch of Pinpoint , a cross-platform, ...

From Sony, More Games and More Cross-Platform Play
... Handshakes amongst the team; smattering of claps. 6:27 pm : As AllThingsD’s Tricia Duryee predicted earlier, we’re seeing more cross-platform ...