ANN: Habari Web Framework 2.0.1 - cross-platform web framework

September 15, 2012 – Habarisoft released version 2.0.1 of the Habari Web
Components framework for Delphi and Free Pascal.

New in release 2.0.1

* improved exception handling for component initialization and
life-cycle operations
* removed duplicate log messages for life-cycle methods
* fix for a potential memory leak in case of a failed component
initialization

Home page and demo download:

http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html

Special introduction offer: use coupon code “fpc50″ and enjoy a 50 Euro
discount.

Regards
--
Michael Justin
habarisoft - Enterprise Messaging Software for Delphi

ANN: Habari Web Components 1.0 web application framework
April 3, 2012 - today, Habarisoft released version 1.0 of "Habari Web Components", a Web Application Framework for Delphi for stand-alone and embedded HTTP server applications. Home page and demo download: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html The demo application is a stand-alone web server built with Habari Web Components. It shows example use cases of the framework, including HTTP GET and POST handler protected areas with HTTP Basic access authentication static resources HTML forms (with POST / Redirect / GET) context-base...

ANN: Habari Web Components 2.5 beta 1
Habari Web Components is a web application framework for small to medium size HTTP services, based on the popular open source TCP/IP library for Delphi and Free Pascal, Internet Direct (Indy). Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html Changes in 2.5 (beta 1): * improved: support for Free Pascal mixed compiler modes, the -Mdelphi compiler switch is no longer required * additional documentation for unit tests and UTF-8 usage with Free Pascal * Tested with Indy 10.6 * Demo applications: Kitchen sink, Flight Plan (jQuery mobile), Captcha Version 2.5 (be...

ANN: Habari Web Framework 2.2 for Delphi and Free Pascal
January 15, 2013 – Habarisoft is pleased to announce Habari Web Components 2.2, the easy to use Web Application Framework for Delphi and Free Pascal. Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html Online demo: http://www.habariwebcomponents.de/demo/index.html The offline demo applications are small stand-alone web server applications for Windows. Source code of the demo application web component classes is included in the demo download archive, except some utility units, which are included in the registered version. Both the online and the offline demo als...

error in converting a framework 1.1 vb.net web site to framework 2.0
  I am trying to convert a framework 1.1 vb.net web site to framework 2.0 site, and it's not possible to rewrite it.  I have gone through the convertion wizard and compliled successfully. Sound great so far. However, when I run the page via the virtual web server, I get a error message said, "Parser Error Message: Could not load type BizWeb.WebPages.DefaultSettings.FeeForm"   Did anyone exprience this problem when doing convertion? Please share some experience to me.   Thanks in advance!   vcllvc  Hi, One way: Go to IIS manager, right click...

web matrix web server compiles in Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288 even with version 1.1 installed
I have web matrix defaulting to use v1.1 but when it compiles it using Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288, does anybody know why this is happening and how do i change it to use v1.1? thanks Hi, I suggest you to build a "WebServer.exe.config" file to match 1.1 NET. Yes, please take a look at this post: view post 249010 Regards,...

ANN: Habari Web Components 2.5
August 27, 2013 - Habarisoft released version 2.5 of Habari Web Components, a web application framework for small to medium size HTTP services, based on the open source TCP/IP library for Delphi and Free Pascal, Internet Direct (Indy). Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/habari_webcomponents.html Changes in 2.5: Free Pascal * Support for Free Pascal mixed compiler modes, the -Mdelphi compiler switch is no longer required Documentation * Additional documentation for UTF-8 usage with Free Pascal, TdjStatisticsHandler example, and expected exceptions in unit tests B...

Automated cleanup tool to remove the .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5
"I have posted an updated version of the .NET Framework cleanup tool that now contains support for automatically cleaning up the .NET Framework 1.0, the .NET Framework 1.1, the .NET Framework 2.0, the ..NET Framework 3.0 and the .NET Framework 3.5. This tool automates the manual cleanup steps for the .NET Framework 2.0 that I posted a while ago. These steps have helped solve most of the known .NET Framework 2.0 beta uninstall issues that I know of. In addition, the tool can be useful to return your system to a known (relatively clean) state in case you run into any .NET Framew...

Web application mixing Framework 1.1 and 2.0 WebForms and DLLs.
I have a web applications in production developed with Visual Studio 2003 (Framework 1.1). Last week i developed a new DLL with Visual Studio 2005 (Framework 2.0) and wanted to use it within the framework 1.1. web application. When i tried to reference it from Visual Studio 2003 it threw an error and it didn´t work. So i decided to make a new web form with Visual Studio 2005 and host it in a virtual directory within the framework 1.1 web application. It didn´t wok correctly even configuring that directory as a framework 2.0 application.I found a solution that works allrig...

when install .NET Framework 2.0 i cant use web matrix in 1.1
i can use web matrix in 2.0 but i want develop in 1.1 who can help me thank you !!...

Connection error when changing web setting from .Net Framework 1.1 to 2.0
I have an application that runs on IIS 6 (2003 server). The ,Net Framework setting was for version 1.1. I make connection to the SQL server using the following code: Dim cmd As SqlCommandDim cn As New SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("MyDB")) Dim sSQL As String sSQL = "My sql string here" cmd = New SqlCommand(sSQL, cn) cn.Open() The ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("MyDB") is in my Web.Config file as follows:  <add key="MyDB" v﹔lue="server=MyServer;uid=MyUID;pwd=MyPassword;Database=MyDatabase;Max Pool Size=900"...

Installig 2.0 framework breaks old 1.1 asp.net web app clint.
I installed the .net framework  on a client machine, and when I now tries to access an embedded object (dll) the program braks and says that the config file does not have a root <configuration> tag. If I'm not completely blind the tag has been there forever, so what is changed in the config file handling from dll's? regards  jcjj this is the config file:   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <runtime> <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1"> <dependentAssembly> <!-- --> &l...

what is the difference between Framework 2.0 and Framework 1.1 ?
Now we planned to move to Visual Studio 2005 . So i want to know what is the difference between  Framework 2.0 and Framework 1.1 ?  Take a look at this article :What's New in the .NET Framework Version 2.0The Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 extends the .NET Framework version 1.1 with new features, improvements to existing features, and enhancements to the documentation. This section provides information about some key additions and modifications. --Moayad MardiniMSDN Forums ModeratorRemember to mark the helpful replies as answers! Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 supports a ...

Install .framework 2.0 after .framework 1.1
 Greetings,I have some web applications has been developed with .framework 1.1 but i want to develop web application with .framework 2.0 so i install .framework 2.0 on my local machine so what i notice that a new tab (Asp.net)has been added to the IIS in the Virtual directory Properties and all the virtual directories has been converted to asp.net 2.0 version so how can i avoid this problem when i install .framework 2.0 on the production web server????your help is highly appreciatedBest regards.   Try this Select the VirtualDirectory, Right Click select the Properties Window...

Upgrading from 1.0 Framework to 2.0 Framework
When you install the .Net 2.0 Framework on a server that currently has the 1.0 Framework, will IIS still keep all current sites using the 1.0 Framework after the 2.0 Framework is installed? I just want to ensure all the current sites do not get switched to 2.0 automatically. I only need 1 of them to start using 2.0, but I want to make sure nothing else is broken in the process. Thanks!  By default installing .NET 2.0 upgrades all web sites automatically. Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! DarrellNorton:By defaul...

what is different between Web 1.0 and Web 2.0?
 hello ,  explain in details..   Regards,Asp Web Developer    A Google search for Web 1.0 vs. Web 2.0 turns up amazing results. Unleash the power of Google.Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question...

Web resources about - ANN: Habari Web Framework 2.0.1 - cross-platform web framework - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Cross-platform interchange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Double cross platform interchange looking from one train through another train (which has its doors open on both sides) to reveal a third train. ...

INFOGRAPHIC: 63 Percent Of Cross-Platform Gamers Discovered Facebook Games Via Friends
A total of 63 percent of cross-platform gamers who responded to a recent study by casual games developer Arkadium said they discovered Facebook ...

Facebook announces the new Atlas: a cross-platform ad network
... announced the relaunch in a blog post: Atlas delivers people-based marketing , helping marketers reach real people across devices, platforms ...

The Shift-Option-K Apple Logo Glyph Is Not Cross-Platform
... property. You could argue that it’s the single most valuable IP asset the company owns. This means the glyph does not render on platforms other ...

Producteev - Cross Platform and Free Task Management for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App ...
Get Producteev - Cross Platform and Free Task Management on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Cross Media Social Platform - YouTube
The Cross Media Social Platform (CMSP) is a unique 3D multiparty live chat platform currently broadcasting a 3D environment on TV merged with ...

Disney’s ‘Movies Anywhere’ app comes to Android, brings cross-platform purchases to iTunes, Google Play ...
... be able to access their movie library featuring titles from Disney, Pixar, and Marvel from any of their devices. Because this is a cross-platform ...

The CMO's Guide to Cross-Platform Measurement
It's a simple request: Explain how a cross-platform media campaign is working. But delivering on it has been a monumental challenge that's never ...

Foursquare Launches Pinpoint: Cross-Platform, Location-based Ad Targeting
... trove of location data. Now it’s time to make more lucrative use of that. Foursquare announced today the launch of Pinpoint , a cross-platform, ...

Zynga to Launch Cross-Platform Gaming Network, "Zynga With Friends"
... million people play the company’s games each month. The problem is, Zynga says, those players are scattered across multiple devices and platforms, ...