ANN: FixInsight 2015.02upd1 is available - code analysis tool for Delphi [Edit]

FixInsight is a static analyzer that automatically detects source code issues in your Delphi applications.
Visit website to learn more http://sourceoddity.com/fixinsight/

What's new in 2015.02upd1

 *  Introduced new command line parameters: --defines and --output
 *  Fixed exception on clicking "Cancel" in progress dialog
 *  Fixed AV on running analysis when no project is selected
 *  "Cannot load package 'FixInsight_xxx.' It contains unit 'MSXML2_TLB'..." issue fixed.
 *  Improved rule W513
 *  Improved parser

You are welcome to download the latest release at http://sourceoddity.com/fixinsight/download.html

Best Regards,
Roman
0
Roman

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

Ann: Architecture/dependency management tool, Structure101, supports Delphi [Edit]
If you have a need to either better understand your "architecture", better communicate it to the team or just want to refactor it so its easier to understand, maintain and extend you might like to try Structure101 and Restructure101. Both are JOLT award-winning products and have been around for a number of years in the Java and .Net domains. We have just added support for Delphi. You will need a copy of either ModelMaker from http://www.modelmakertools.com/ or Understand from http://www.scitools.com to parse your Delphi code. Once you have installed Structure101 or Restruc...

ANN: Localizer 4.1.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.1.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support for additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the proje...

Delphi 2010 report tools [Edit]
Hello, I’m looking for Delphi 2010 simple report tools with small bytes “other than quickreport and RTF report’ FREEWARE or very cheap (less than $50.00) tools Please advice Thanks in advance Edited by: Adam Allen on Jun 30, 2010 5:39 AM Dear Adam Allen! Did you read this http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/2010/06/smells-like-team-spirit-nevrona-rave.html ? I do not agree with something (about FastReport :) ) but - very interesting. About your question... Starting price of FastReport is more than $50 - $79 per Basic Edition. FreeReport - you can add support of D2010. It is free with full sources. Or you can see something else... "Adam Allen" wrote: news:256233@forums.embarcadero.com... > Hello, > I’m looking for Delphi 2010 simple report tools with small bytes “other > than quickreport and RTF report’ FREEWARE or very cheap (less than $50.00) > tools -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Reports - reporting must be Fast! http://www.fast-report.com Hi Adam, Although it may be out of your desired price range, I highly suggest taking a look at ReportBuilder for Delphi 2010. A free trial edition can be downloaded from the following website. http://www.digital-metaphors.com/download/ We also provide very active support newsgroups and email to all potential and current RB users so feel free to ask any questions should you choose this direction. http://ww...

Amazone tool Delphi ex3 [Edit]
I have a 2 issues regarding DelphiEX3 /Amazone and the data cloud component.. 1) In python I can do this to get a url for viewing a file on amazone *** from boto.s3.connection import S3Connection s3 = S3Connection('amazone__key', 'amazone_signature', is_secure=False) url = s3.generate_url(60, 'GET', bucket='mybucket', key='folder/bilde.jpg', force_http=True) print url; ** result http://mybucket.s3.amazonaws.com/folder/bilde.jpg?Signature=w9n4eII%2FBru8qDdjhibn6UKLKUo%3D&Expires=1359215293&AWSAccessKeyId=amazone__key Is it possi...

I found a Delphi tool while rummaging around [Edit]
While upgrading the computer serving up my website the other day I rummaged through some of its folders and happened upon a forgotten project. I thought the project might be of interest to some of you so I'll share what it does. If there's any interest I'll pull it's code together and put it online so you can make use it it in Delphi or your own applications. http://www.codebot.org/delphi/?doc=9579 but no information about what the tool is in the original post? > {quote:title=Ed Dressel wrote:}{quote} > but no information about what the tool is in the original pos...

Problem with the Delphi 2009 Translation Tool [Edit]
I am new to the Delphi 2009 translation tool. In order to familiarize with the Translation Tool I found the tutorial *"ITE and ITM Tutorial for Delphi 2005* (+http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/32974+) and used the proposed step by step approach to localize the example (from english to french): success! I tried the same procedure on another simple project: success again. Given these successes, I tried to apply the same procedure to a more complex project written originally in french (FRC) coded originally with D6 and ported to D2009 w/o any problem. It is a program that uses 8 forms, t...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

3rd.Party Tools for Delphi for .net (Rad2007) [Edit]
Hi, I am fairly new to .Net programming and are looking for a suite of components to help simplyfying development. A colleague uses VS and C#-2008 and have a suite called Telerik. Does anybody know whether Telerik is awailable for (and even usable with) Delphi for .Net ? I am sure similar suites are awailable and know DevExpress (and QuantumGrid) for VCL, but is that useable for Delphi for .Net or do they have a seperat suite for that ? Are there any other similar suites I should check out ? Please let me know which suggestions you might have ! Regards S.Jensen Luxembourg, ...

ANN: DelphiDay.com
Hello, I'm glad to announce new Delphi site - www.delphiday.com Every day we offer Delphi tool or library with good discount. DelphiDay Team > {quote:title=Delphi Day wrote:}{quote} > I'm glad to announce new Delphi site - www.delphiday.com > Every day we offer Delphi tool or library with good discount. Very good too see the concept for Delphi tools and library. A couple of suggestions based on my experience with BitsDuJour for example. First a remaining hours counter is really useful to know how much time is left for the current sale. Also a list of upcoming ...

How to fix the position of the component tool bar in Delphi 2010 ? [Edit]
Hello, How is it possible to fix the position of the component tool bar in Delphi 2010 ? Each time that I start Delphi 2010, the component tool bar is located on the right side of the menu + icons bar. So, I need to move it below the icons bar in order to see all the components of each page. I stored the IDE GUI configuration but the position of the component tool bar is not stored. Is there a key in the registery to store this position? Didier Edited by: Didier LOZAC'H on Oct 28, 2009 2:21 AM On 10/28/2009 2:22 AM, Didier LOZAC'H wrote: > Each time that I start...

Where can I find tools for Behaviour Driven Development for Delphi? [Edit]
Hi All, I said in an earlier thread I am currently maintaining a legacy Delphi 5 application whilst being trained in C#, although I would much prefer to stay working with Delphi if I had the chance. One of the C# teams at work is looking at using Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and one of the new team members has extensive experience of this and is teaching us. I like the idea and I am looking for tools to use BDD with Delphi. I already have DUnit installed and have been slowly increasing the number of unit tests we have for the legacy product - guided by Michael Feathers (workin...

ANN: Castalia 2014.2
I've just released a new version of my smart coding tools for Delphi programmers, Castalia 2014.2. Castalia 2014.2 is a bugfix release that addresses two issues: * Fixed: "Synchronize Prototypes" doesn't handle constructors or destructors well * Fixed: Syntax error highlighting can get "behind" by a keystroke under some circumstances Users with a current maintenance subscription can download Castalia 2014.2 at https://subscribe.twodesk.com Everyone else can try Castalia for free at http://www.twodesk.com/castalia/freetrial.html --Jacob Thurman TwoDesk Software Company ...

ANN: NexusDB 3.10 Starter Edition for Delphi XE2 available
Keeping in spirit with the recent Delphi XE2 release, NexusDB is happy to announce the immediate availability of the NexusDB Starter Edition for Delphi XE2, priced at a great Starter price: AUD 75. You can order your copy from: http://www.nexusdb.com/support/index.php?q=pricing The NexusDB Starter Edition is also available for Delphi XE. The NexusDB Starter Edition is a DCU/binary only edition that features full C/S capabilities with restricted SQL features. There are no artificial performance limitations or size restrictions. The NexusDB Starter Edition supports Delphi XE and X...

ANN: Critical Update to Castalia, Time-Saving Tools for Delphi Developers
I've just released Castalia 2012.1.1 (http://www.twodesk.com/castalia), a bugfix update that fixes two bugs, one of them critical: * Fixed: Certain syntax error conditions can cause a runaway, memory-leaking, stack consuming, infinitely recursive zombie parser thread. * Fixed: A syntax error is incorrectly identified for an array member of a constant field declaration. Castalia users with a current subscription can download Castalia 2012.1.1 at http://subscribe.twodesk.com. Everyone else can give it a try at http://www.twodesk.com/castalia/freetrial.html --Jacob Thurma...

ANN: HREF Tools Acquires Rubicon, Plans Delphi 2009 Support
HREF Tools Acquires Rubicon Full Text Search, Plans Delphi 2009 Support by April Tamarack Associates is pleased to announce that HREF Tools Corp. has acquired the development and marketing rights to the Rubicon 2 Full Text Search Engine library of Delphi components. The Rubicon search engine was first released in 1996 and quickly became the leading search engine for Delphi and C++ Builder developers. Rubicon components are used in a wide range of applications created by firms ranging in size from independent developers to Fortune 500 companies. Tamarack Associates has a l...

ANN: Localizer 4.0.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.0.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support fo additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the projec...

ANN: Localizer 4.1.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.1.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support fo additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the project even by your end users. Localizer can use standard resource DLLs to store translated resources (like Borland's ITE) as well as special "language files" format which is more comfortable in most cases. This minor update includes some useful enhancements and few fixes for the bugs found in the previous release. For more information see Localizer home page: http://devtools.korzh.com/localizer/ Trial version is available for download from: http://devtools.korzh.com/downloads/locsetup.exe Supported versions: Delphi/C++Builder 6.0 and higher (including Delphi 2009). -- With the best regards, Localizer team. ...

ANN: Localizer 4.3.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.3.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder. Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: component properties, resource string constants, VCL messages and the messages from the third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support fo additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the p...

ANN: Localizer 3.8.1
Hello, We are glad to announce Localizer 3.8.1 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support fo additional language(s) can be added without recompil...

ANN: Localizer 4.6.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.6.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for Embarcadero Delphi or C++ Builder. Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: component properties, resource string constants, VCL messages and the messages from the third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support for additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the project even by your end users. Localizer can use standard resource DLLs to store translated resources (like Borland's ITE) as well as special "language files" format which is more comfortable in most cases. This major update includes support for Delphi XE2, 64-bit applications and some bug fixes. For more information see Localizer home page: http://devtools.korzh.com/localization-delphi/ Trial version is available for download from: http://devtools.korzh.com/download?file=locsetup.exe Supported versions: Delphi/C++Builder 6.0 and higher -- With the best regards, Localizer team. ...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2
RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32). For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/files What is the RealThinClient SDK? http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec -- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com Thanks Daniel, Unfortunately the link provided on http://www.realthinclient.com/files/ to http://www.realthin...

Delphi Build tools
Similar to my last question about DUnit, what about Want? Is Want what I want when it comes to a build too, or has Want been found wanting (at least in comparison to something else)? What about the SmartBear/AutomatedQA offerings in these areas? Are they viable/worth the effort to learn/worth the $? Again, I need comments/suggestions relative to Delphi 7 only. On 2012-01-30 12:16:36 -0500, Clay Shannon <> said: > What about the SmartBear/AutomatedQA offerings in these areas? Are they > viable/worth the effort to learn/worth the $? Not sure if those are the only one&...

Delphi Tools -Configure
Hi All, Can we have an option under Delphi Tools=>Configure Tools to include "run as administrator" please? regards SeaCay > {quote:title=Colin Kemp wrote:}{quote} > Hi All, > > Can we have an option under Delphi Tools=>Configure Tools to include > "run as administrator" please? You should add a feature request in QC. In the mean time, you can build your own. In his forst screencast, Jim McKeeth demonstrates how to create a new Tools menu item to open the current file from the IDE in Windows Explorer. You could do something si...

Web resources about - ANN: FixInsight 2015.02upd1 is available - code analysis tool for Delphi [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools