Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.6.0 - includes Delphi XE8 support. [Edit]

*ESBCS for VCL v6.6* is now available - and this includes support for the just released Delphi XE8 :)

This is a free upgrade for existing customers. If you don't own a copy, go to the site and grab a trial version - ESBPCS for VCL supplies a huge collection of Components and Routines aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier for the Developer and their customers.

http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs

Also the subsets: *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL* have been updated.

--
Glenn Crouch mailto:glenn@esbconsult.com
ESB Consultancy http://www.esbconsult.com

Edited by: Glenn Crouch on Apr 9, 2015 10:21 AM
0
Glenn

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.4.0
*ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce the latest release of our huge collection of components and routines that aim to make Data Entry and Manipulation easier for the Developer and their Customers. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs *ESBPCS for VCL v6.4.0* adds support for *Delphi XE6* (and *C++ Builder XE6*) as well as includes improvements to our ComboBox (optional variable widths added to drop downs), more measurement conversions, etc. This is a free upgrade for existing customers. The "subsets" have also been updated - *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL*. Purchase of ESBPCS for VCL "Full Version" will also get your our ESBDevLib for VCL/FMX that is currently under development - and you can read more about that on our blog: http://esbdevlib.com/wordpress/ -- Glenn Crouch mailto:glenn@esbconsult.com ESB Consultancy http://www.esbconsult.com Home of ESBPCS & ESB Calculators Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia ...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.3
*ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce that *ESBPCS for VCL* v6.3 has been released - and that this release adds support for *Delphi XE5* (VCL/Win32 and VCL/Win64). Our subsets, *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL* have also been updated to v6.3 with XE5 support. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs This is a free update for Registered Owners - and Trial versions can be found at the above site. *ESBPCS for VCL* is a huge collection of Components and Routines aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier for Delphi Develop...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.5
*ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce the latest release of our huge collection of components and routines aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier for the Developer and their clients: *ESBPCS for VCL v6.5*. We have also released v6.5 of the various subsets: *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL*. This is a free upgrade for owners of *ESBPCS for VCL*. Please check out the Trial Version and other info at: http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs ESBPCS for VCL is a collection of over 6000 routines/methods and over 235 cl...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.1
We just released ESBPCS for VCL v6.1 as well as updates to the subsets: ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL, ESBPCS-Dates for VCL, ESBPCS-Lite for VCL and ESBPCS-Stats for VCL. This is a free upgrade for registered owners. The main feature of this upgrade is support for the newly released Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 - so this adds support for Delphi XE3 VCL/Win32 and VCL/Win64; and C++ Builder XE3 VCL/Win32. Updated Trial versions are also availabe :) More info at: http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs ESBPCS for VCL (ESB Professional Computation Suite provides a huge collection of Routines and ...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.5.1
ESB Consultancy is pleased to advise that v6.5.1 of ESBPCS for VCL has been released, and this is freely available to registered owners. Our subsets: ESBPCS-Lite for VCL, ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL, ESBPCS-Dates for VCL and ESBPCS-Stats for VCL have all been updated as well. ESBPCS for VCL is a huge collection of Components and Routines for Delphi Developers, aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier. More info and trial versions available from: http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs This new release includes minor improvements and bug fixes, including quite a few new unit conversi...

Ann: Architecture/dependency management tool, Structure101, supports Delphi [Edit]
If you have a need to either better understand your "architecture", better communicate it to the team or just want to refactor it so its easier to understand, maintain and extend you might like to try Structure101 and Restructure101. Both are JOLT award-winning products and have been around for a number of years in the Java and .Net domains. We have just added support for Delphi. You will need a copy of either ModelMaker from http://www.modelmakertools.com/ or Understand from http://www.scitools.com to parse your Delphi code. Once you have installed Structure101 or Restruc...

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 6.0 and X-Files Components 6.0 with support for RAD Studio XE8!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new main version of X-DBGrid Component 6.0 and X-Files Components 6.0 with support for RAD Studio XE8! What's new in version 6.0 ? ======================= - New packages for Delphi/C++Builder XE8 Win32/Win64!!! - Support for new custom styles in RAD Studio XE8: Glow, Radiant, Sky, Tablet Light, Vapor - Packages for .NET personalities 8/2005/2006/2007 are no longer supported! - TXDBGrid was integrated with filtering system in TDataSet class!!! - New properties in TXDBGrid class: Filter, Filtered, OnFilter...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.3.1
[http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs|http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs] *ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce the release of *v6.3.1 of ESBPCS for VCL*, along with the various subsets: *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL, ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL, ESBPCS-Dates for VCL and ESBPCS-Stats for VCL*. This is a free update for registered owners, available from the respective registered owner site. Email me direct if you need details. This minor update adds improved support for Delphi XE5 as well as some extra routines and enhancements. Check out the WhatsNew.Txt for more info. ESBPCS for VCL is a huge collectio...

ANN: Localizer 4.6.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.6.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for Embarcadero Delphi or C++ Builder. Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: component properties, resource string constants, VCL messages and the messages from the third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support for additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the project even by your end users. Localizer can use standard resource DLLs to store translated resources (like Borland's ITE) as well as special "language files" format which is more comfortable in most cases. This major update includes support for Delphi XE2, 64-bit applications and some bug fixes. For more information see Localizer home page: http://devtools.korzh.com/localization-delphi/ Trial version is available for download from: http://devtools.korzh.com/download?file=locsetup.exe Supported versions: Delphi/C++Builder 6.0 and higher -- With the best regards, Localizer team. ...

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 6.0 and X-Files Components 6.0 with support for RAD Studio XE8!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new main version of X-DBGrid Component 6.0 and X-Files Components 6.0 with support for RAD Studio XE8! What's new in version 6.0 ? ======================= - New packages for Delphi/C++Builder XE8 Win32/Win64!!! - Support for new custom styles in RAD Studio XE8: Glow, Radiant, Sky, Tablet Light, Vapor - Packages for .NET personalities 8/2005/2006/2007 are no longer supported! - TXDBGrid was integrated with filtering system in TDataSet class!!! - New properties in TXDBGrid class: Filter, Filtered, OnFilter...

ANN - NextGrid v5.9.65
Dear Visitors, New version of our popular NextGrid component is released (along with other components included in package). *RAD Studio XE8 is supported.* Check following news article for more info: http://www.bergsoft.net/en-us/article/06-15-15.htm Currently we are offering *25% discount* on our products. Just enter *SUMMER2015* coupon code while ordering and receive discount. Version for Delphi 6 and 7 is 100% free. You may place order with using two our different Payment Providers: ShareIt, and FastSpring. Order page: http://www.bergsoft.net/en-us/2/order.htm ----...

[ANN] Gnostice XtremePDFConverter VCL v3.0.1 with Delphi XE support released
We are pleased to announce the release of XtremePDFConverter Version 3.0.1 with Delphi XE support. XtremePDFConverter v3.0.1 supports Delphi XE/2010/2009/2007/2005/7. All XtremeDevSystem VCL and XtremePDFConverter customers with an active subscription can now download this update. Try: http://www.gnostice.com/downloads/xtremepdfconverter_t.exe Info: http://www.gnostice.com/XtremePDFConverter_VCL.asp Buy: http://www.gnostice.com/XtremePDFConverter_VCL.asp?show=buy+now XtremePDFConverter is part of the XtremeDevSystem VCL Universal Subscription. For more information on Xtre...

ANN: Localizer 4.1.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.1.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support for additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the proje...

ANN: Delphi XE8 support added in Debenu Quick PDF Library 11.14 [Edit]
Debenu Quick PDF Library 11.14 has been released and it includes Delphi XE8 support. Debenu Quick PDF Library is a PDF SDK for creating, manipulating, rendering and printing PDF files. It supports Delphi versions 4 through to XE8, includes an optional Delphi source code license and has a very reasonable licensing model (one off fee, no run-time licenses fees). Changes in the 11.14 release include: * Delphi XE8 support * Flate compressed images with masks now extracted as PNG * Added support for File HTML tag * Over 18 buf fixes, 4 enhancements and 3 new functions Visit the D...

ANN: IM(MSN,Yahoo,ICQ,AIM,Jabber/GTalk) VCL support Delphi 2010! [Edit]
Please download trial version at http://www.imcomponents.com/bsimtrial.zip if you are interested with our component. -- Jianmin Wu Product Manager Bricksoft IM(MSN,Yahoo,ICQ,AIM,Jabber/GTalk) SDK For NET/VCL/COM/SOAP - http://www.imcomponents.com/ Edited by: Jianmin Wu on Sep 14, 2009 7:45 PM Edited by: Jianmin Wu on Sep 14, 2009 7:46 PM ...

ANN: Localizer 4.0.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.0.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support fo additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the projec...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

ANN: Active Query Builder VCL Edition adds support for RAD Studio XE8 [Edit]
Hello, The new version 1.25 of *Active Query Builder VCL Edition* adds support for RAD Studio XE8, Advantage DB and Netezza SQL dialects. It makes re-ordering of query columns easier by letting drag multiple rows in the Query Columns Grid. Compatibility with VCL Styles and support of Right-to-Left languages is also improved. What is Active Query Builder? Active Query Builder VCL Edition - the visual query designer, SQL parser and editor component for Delphi and C++ Builder. Active Query Builder provides the end-user with highly productive environment to work with SQL queries: disp...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.0.1
*ESBPCS for VCL v6.0.1* is now available - both to registered owners as well as Trial versions. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs This release adds full VCL support for Delphi XE2 and C++ Builder XE2, including 64-bit support for Delphi XE2. The Subsets of ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats and ESBPCS-Lite have also been updated. *ESBPCS for VCL* (ESB Professional Computation Suite provides a huge collection of Routines and Components to make Data Entry and Manipulation easier for both Developers and their end-users. This is a collection of over 6000 routines/methods and o...

Does the Authenticated Edition support Delphi 3.0?
I recently pudhased the authenticaded edition and have been able to incorporate SQL Anywhere in my code with the read only restrictions. I then tried to build an application capable of running with the authenticated database engine but discovered that the needed files were in C. I am developing in Delphi 3.0 and came to a dead end. Thanks bfocht@hotmail.com ...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.0.3
ESB Consultancy is pleased to announce that *ESBPCS for VCL v6.0.3* is now available - as well as updates to the subsets ESBPCS-Lite for VCL, ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL, ESBPCS-Dates for VCL and ESBPCS-Stats for VCL. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details as this is a free update for registered owners. As in the past, this is a free update for owners of ESBPCS for VCL (any version). This update includes: - Improved support for Win64 in Delphi XE2 - More Unit Conversions - RoundDown Function that performs similar to the Microsoft Excel version. - US Memorial Day Support added. - Ascension Day, Reformation Day and All Saints Day Support added. - Improvements to Calculators - Improvements to Calendars And more :) Please check the whatsnew.txt to see what has changed :) http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs/downloads/whatsnew.txt -- Glenn Crouch mailto:glenn@esbconsult.com ESB Consultancy http://www.esbconsult.com Home of ESBPCS & ESB Calculators Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia ...

Delphi 2006 product activation (re end of support for Delphi 2006) [Edit]
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to activate my copy of 2006 on any future installation right? Edited by: David Howes on Jul 18, 2009 9:53 AM David Howes wrote: > Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to acti...

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6
HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 Please use the following link to download the trial: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html Hi! Do you have another emailadress than the support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to the Editor-package, but I can't email you. Gruß aus den Bergen Günter Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com > {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote} > Hi! > > Do you have another emailadress than the > support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like t...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Web resources about - Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.6.0 - includes Delphi XE8 support. [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Edge Side Includes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is an application of edge computing . It is fairly common for websites to have generated content. It could be because of changing content ...

Facebook Messenger For Android Update Includes Conversation Shortcuts
Facebook released an update to its Android Messenger application that incorporates the group -creation and message forwarding features in last ...

Travis Kalanick - I thought I'd include a FB post I just... - Facebook
I thought I'd include a FB post I just did responding to a concern that Uber's SF service was decreasing in quality. _________________________ Hey... ...

Facebook for iPhone 3.3.1 Includes Groups, Deals, Photo Check-Ins
Version 3.3.1 of Facebook for iPhone brings Groups, Deals, and enhanced Places functionality to the most popular Facebook mobile app. Released ...

Wonder Woman female posse unveiled, includes Robin Wright from House of Cards
... Fans have been teased with a photo from the upcoming Wonder Woman film, featuring a first glimpse at the superhero's lady posse that includes ...

Space Station cargo launch successful; supplies include robotic gripper
Fresh supplies shipped out late Tuesday for the International Space Station, where the shelves finally are getting full after a string of failed ...

Liberal budget includes billions in new spending for Aboriginal Peoples
The Daily Courier (subscription) Liberal budget includes billions in new spending for Aboriginal Peoples The Daily Courier (subscription) ...

9.7-inch LTE iPad Pros include an embedded Apple SIM, but you can still swap out carrier SIM cards
... Apple announced a new 9.7-inch iPad Pro. While on the surface it looks like a miniaturization of it’s larger predecessor, the new iPad includes ...

McDonald's Strategy May Include a Simplifying Slogan
McDonald's filed a trademark application for the phrase "The Simpler the Better" in early March. But there are no signs yet of what plans the ...

Malcolm Turnbull's inner circle does not appear to include Scott Morrison
The tensions are obvious between the Prime Minister and his Treasurer – and there may be more to come.