Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.4.0 - now with support for Delphi XE6

*ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce the latest release of our huge collection of components and routines that aim to make Data Entry and Manipulation easier for the Developer and their Customers.

http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs

*ESBPCS for VCL v6.4.0* adds support for *Delphi XE6* (and *C++ Builder XE6*) as well as includes improvements to our ComboBox (optional variable widths added to drop downs), more measurement conversions, etc.

This is a free upgrade for existing customers. The "subsets" have also been updated - *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL*.

Purchase of ESBPCS for VCL "Full Version" will also get your our ESBDevLib for VCL/FMX that is currently under development - and you can read more about that on our blog: http://esbdevlib.com/wordpress/

--
Glenn Crouch mailto:glenn@esbconsult.com
ESB Consultancy http://www.esbconsult.com

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.6.0
*ESBCS for VCL v6.6* is now available - and this includes support for the just released Delphi XE8 :) This is a free upgrade for existing customers. If you don't own a copy, go to the site and grab a trial version - ESBPCS for VCL supplies a huge collection of Components and Routines aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier for the Developer and their customers. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs Also the subsets: *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL* have been updated. -- Glenn Crouch mailto:glenn@esbconsult.c...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.3
*ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce that *ESBPCS for VCL* v6.3 has been released - and that this release adds support for *Delphi XE5* (VCL/Win32 and VCL/Win64). Our subsets, *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL* have also been updated to v6.3 with XE5 support. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs This is a free update for Registered Owners - and Trial versions can be found at the above site. *ESBPCS for VCL* is a huge collection of Components and Routines aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier for Delphi Develop...

ANN: Localizer 4.0.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.0.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support fo additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the projec...

ANN: Castalia 2014.4, with Delphi XE6 support
http://www.twodesk.com/castalia/ I've just released Castalia 2014.4, my newest collection of Delphi IDE plugins. The biggest news in Castalia 2014.4 is the addition of support for Delphi XE6. Here's what's new: * All Castalia editions are now available for Delphi XE6. * Fixed: Can't change structural highlighting line width * Fixed: "Open Used Units" from Navigation Toolbar doesn't work in Delphi XE5. * Several small performance enhancements and tweaks. Castalia users with a current maintenance subscription can download Castalia 2014.4 at https...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.5.1
ESB Consultancy is pleased to advise that v6.5.1 of ESBPCS for VCL has been released, and this is freely available to registered owners. Our subsets: ESBPCS-Lite for VCL, ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL, ESBPCS-Dates for VCL and ESBPCS-Stats for VCL have all been updated as well. ESBPCS for VCL is a huge collection of Components and Routines for Delphi Developers, aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier. More info and trial versions available from: http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs This new release includes minor improvements and bug fixes, including quite a few new unit conversi...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v5.4
ESB Consultancy is pleased to announce that ESBPCS for VCL v5.4 is now available, as well as the subsets: ESBPCS-Lite, ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you are a Registered Owner and have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details... This update includes: - Support for HTML (.NET) Colours. - Skype support added to URL Labels and elsewhere. - Support for Venus Time periods such as Sidereal Days, Solar Days and Tropical Years. - Date SpinEdit Added. - and much more. ESB Professional Computati...

ANN: FastReport VCL 4.12 with Delphi XE2 support released
Dear friends! FastReport VCL 4.12 with XE2 support released! + added export of Excel formulas in the BIFF export A report can contain memos starting with the "=" sign with a following Excel formula. Such memos are exported as formulas to a xls file. Exporting of formulas is controlled by the TfrxBIFFExport.ExportFormulas property. More about this can be read in our blog. + added converter from Rave Reports ConverterRR2FR.pas A module that allow convert "Rave Report" reports to "Fast Report" format. + added Cross KeepRowsTogether prop...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.3.1
[http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs|http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs] *ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce the release of *v6.3.1 of ESBPCS for VCL*, along with the various subsets: *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL, ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL, ESBPCS-Dates for VCL and ESBPCS-Stats for VCL*. This is a free update for registered owners, available from the respective registered owner site. Email me direct if you need details. This minor update adds improved support for Delphi XE5 as well as some extra routines and enhancements. Check out the WhatsNew.Txt for more info. ESBPCS for VCL is a huge collectio...

ANN: Localizer 4.1.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.1.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support fo additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of t...

ANN: Localizer 4.6.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.6.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for Embarcadero Delphi or C++ Builder. Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: component properties, resource string constants, VCL messages and the messages from the third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support for additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the project even by your end users. Localiz...

ANN: Localizer 4.3.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.3.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder. Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: component properties, resource string constants, VCL messages and the messages from the third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support fo additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the p...

ANN: Localizer 4.1.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.1.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support for additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the proje...

[ANN] Gnostice XtremePDFConverter VCL v3.0.1 with Delphi XE support released
We are pleased to announce the release of XtremePDFConverter Version 3.0.1 with Delphi XE support. XtremePDFConverter v3.0.1 supports Delphi XE/2010/2009/2007/2005/7. All XtremeDevSystem VCL and XtremePDFConverter customers with an active subscription can now download this update. Try: http://www.gnostice.com/downloads/xtremepdfconverter_t.exe Info: http://www.gnostice.com/XtremePDFConverter_VCL.asp Buy: http://www.gnostice.com/XtremePDFConverter_VCL.asp?show=buy+now XtremePDFConverter is part of the XtremeDevSystem VCL Universal Subscription. For more information on Xtre...

ANN: LMD VCL 2013.4 Release (incl. Delphi/C++Builder XE4 support )
New LMD 2013 installers of all our VCL products (LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and various standalone packs) are available. New version of all main and standalone packages (including Freeware SE version) is 2013.4. Major change is Delphi/C++Builder XE4 support. This is a free update for all LMD 2013 customers. Review all changes at: http://wiki.lmd.de/index.php/LMD_2013_-_History Find current summary of all LMD 2013 changes at LMD 2013 What's New Page: http://wiki.lmd.de/index.php/LMD_VCL_2013_-_News Please note: Free license of NG 2013 packages/Suite included: L...

ANN: LMD VCL 2013.4 Release (incl. Delphi/C++Builder XE4 support )
New LMD 2013 installers of all our VCL products (LMD-Tools, LMD ElPack, LMD IDE-Tools and various standalone packs) are available. New version of all main and standalone packages (including Freeware SE version) is 2013.4. Major change is Delphi/C++Builder XE4 support. This is a free update for all LMD 2013 customers. Review all changes at: http://wiki.lmd.de/index.php/LMD_2013_-_History Find current summary of all LMD 2013 changes at LMD 2013 What's New Page: http://wiki.lmd.de/index.php/LMD_VCL_2013_-_News Please note: Free license of NG 2013 packages/Suite included: L...

Web resources about - Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.4.0 - now with support for Delphi XE6 - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Legged Squad Support System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legged Squad Support System ( LS3 ) is a DARPA project for a legged robot which could function autonomously as a packhorse for a squad of ...

Huckabee: We Need to Support Conservatives Who Go Up Against Establishment
Huckabee: We Need to Support Conservatives Who Go Up Against Establishment

​Sanders throws his support behind new gun legislation
Bill would amend law that protects gun manufacturers and sellers from liability; move comes amid fight with Hillary Clinton on guns

Microsoft stops support of old Windows on new PCs. What?
Microsoft is making some terrible changes to the Windows support policies. For the first time, older versions of Windows won't be supported on ...

Poll: Majority Of Americans Support Marijuana Legalization
The majority of Americans support the legalization of marijuana, according to the latest poll

Does the Nintendo NX need to support VR to succeed?
Over a decade ago, in the far flung past of 2005, Nintendo was teasing the reveal of a new home console that was going to feature an innovative ...

Microsoft won't support old Windows versions on new processors
Were you hoping to get a new Windows PC in the office this year without having to move to Windows 10 in the process? You might not have much ...

Jada Pinkett Smith and Spike Lee to Skip the 2016 Oscars: 'We Cannot Support It'
On Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, the two stars said they will not attend this year's ceremony.

Help Tim Ferriss Support Research on Depression
... a Crowdrise campaign to fund research for the treatment of major depression at John Hopkins University School of Medicine . Join me in supporting ...

Microsoft Monday: New Windows 10 'Free' Rule, Windows 7 And 8 Lose Support, Word Flow Coming To iOS
... to Microsoft. This week, “Microsoft Monday” includes details about a new Windows 10 free upgrade rule, Windows 7 and Windows 8 losing support ...