ANN: Entire TMS VCL product line supports Delphi 2010 & C++Builder 2010

We are delighted to inform that all our VCL components are now supporting
the latest Embarcadero IDEs. This means that active registered users can
obtain free updates for any VCL product purchased with support for Delphi
2010 & C++Builder 2010. We now also have fully functional trial versions of
all our VCL products specifically for Delphi 2010 & C++Builder 2010 at
http://www.tmssoftware.com

At the same time, our entire VCL IntraWeb product line now also supports the
latest version IntraWeb 10 across all Delphi & C++Builder versions. Trial
downloads for IntraWeb 10.0.17 are available at:
http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/products.asp?t=iw

--
Kind regards,
Bruno Fierens

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010! #2
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

Re: ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010!
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:41:38 -0700, Krzysztof Szyszka wrote: Please don't advertise here. Moved to third-party.general https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=24038 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. Our first preview covers just a few of the many new IDE features and enhancements in C++Builder and Delphi 2010. Additional preview videos and blog links will be published regularly up to the release date of the 2010 versions. Please stop by to see what's coming in C++Builder 2010. Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. > > Our first preview covers just a few of the...

Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
<Eric Hufschmid> wrote in message news:145900@forums.codegear.com... > Have any of you people noticed that we have been lied to about the 9/11 > attack, and other crimes? Do you realize that there really is a large > crime gang operating in the world and fooling people into assisting with > their crimes? Take a look at the collapse of Building 7, of the World > Trade Center, if you don't know what I'm talking about. Watch the video, > "9/11, A Closer Look" at HugeQuestions.com. It's worse than that - check out www.drjudywood.com to se...

Moved: 9/11 discussion was: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
From: Mark Jacobs <mark@jacobsm.com> Subject: Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview Message-ID: <151898@forums.codegear.com> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:21:59 -0700 https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=150212 -- David Dean (Embarcadero) Lead C++ QA Engineer ...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

ANN: WPTools 6.20 for Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2 & C++Builder
WPTools V6.20 is available now. If you work with Delphi or C++Builder our WPTools Version 6 is the perfect text wordprocessing component for You. It is a native VCL Component with all the editing features which are common to powerful wordprocessing applications and wordprocessing controls. With the PRO and Premium License you get 100% object pascal source. WPTools can be used as a powerful word processor and to create programmatically controlled text. It has a very versatile mail-merge feature which can be enhanced with the "WPReporter addon" to also work with bands. So it ...

Installing C++ 2010 after Delphi 2010
Hi Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++ Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio. Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without Delphi Prism (which I do not need). Any information would be helpful. Richard > {quote:title=Richard Carey wrote:}{quote} > Hi > > Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install > Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 mac...

ANN: ReportBuilder 11.06 is now available & Delphi 2010 support!
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 11.06! ReportBuilder 11.06 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 11.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_11 New Feature List: http://www...

ANN: Gnostice XtremeDevSystem Delphi/C++Builder products updated with XE6 support
Gnostice XtremeDevSystem Delphi/C++Builder products updated with RAD Studio XE6 support ~~~ Gnostice is pleased to update all our Delphi/C++Builder products, eDocEngine VCL, PDFtoolkit VCL, XtremePDFConverter VCL and XtremeDocumentStudio Delphi with support for RAD Studio XE6. We made these updates available as of April 21, 2014 and have been updating eDocEngine VCL for compatibility with reporting tools from other vendors as vendors release updates of their products. eDocEngine and PDFtoolkit also include other feature enhancements and fixes. Customers with an active subscripti...

ANN: Gnostice XtremeDevSystem Delphi/C++Builder products updated with XE6 support
Gnostice XtremeDevSystem Delphi/C++Builder products updated with RAD Studio XE6 support ~~~ Gnostice is pleased to update all our Delphi/C++Builder products, eDocEngine VCL, PDFtoolkit VCL, XtremePDFConverter VCL and XtremeDocumentStudio Delphi with support for RAD Studio XE6. We made these updates available as of April 21, 2014 and have been updating eDocEngine VCL for compatibility with reporting tools from other vendors as vendors release updates of their products. eDocEngine and PDFtoolkit also include other feature enhancements and fixes. Customers with an active subscripti...

Web resources about - ANN: Entire TMS VCL product line supports Delphi 2010 & C++Builder 2010 - embarcadero.delphi.tools

C++Builder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
owned by Embarcadero Technologies , for writing programs in the C++ programming language targeting Windows and OS X . C++Builder combines the ...

Embarcadero C++Builder XE5 Delivers New iOS Support
Embarcadero Technologies delivered C++Builder XE5, which enables C++ developers to build native Windows, Mac and iOS apps in C++.

Sneak Preview: Delphi 2011 is Delphi XE
... next three weeks, we'll be previewing some of the great new things that are coming in the upcoming versions of RAD Studio XE, Delphi XE, C++Builder ...

VCL versus CLX
This paper will look at the new CLX library (pronounced clicks ) that ships with all versions of Kylix and also with Delphi 6 and later. Delphi ...

DevExpress Industry Recognition - Recent Awards
Feature-Complete Components, IDE Tools, and Business Application Frameworks for Visual Studio, Delphi and C++Builder

Visual Studio 11 Beta Today
Feature-Complete Components, IDE Tools, and Business Application Frameworks for Visual Studio, Delphi and C++Builder

Products
... development product (Elevate Web Builder). Our first-generation database engine product, DBISAM, is a good fit for Delphi and C++Builder application ...

C++Builder XE3 - Rapid visual C++ development environment
C++Builder XE3 is the fastest way to create high performance native applications for Windows 8 and Mac OS X Mountain Lion, including Retina display ...

Programming with RAD Studio Index
Show: Delphi C++ Display Preferences From RAD Studio XE3 Jump to: navigation , search Go Up to Delphi Developer's Guide This section describes ...

Visual Build Professional Help
Contents - Index Introduction Overview Why Visual Build? New Features Version 4 Version 5 Version 6 Version 7 Version 8 License Agreement Installation ...