Ann: DUnit2 now supports Delphi XE

I have added support for Delphi XE to DUnit2.

Use a subversion client such as TortoiseSVN to get the latest revision:

svn co https://dunit2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dunit2/trunk

Regards,
Jarrod Hollingworth
0
Jarrod

Jarrod Hollingworth wrote:

> I have added support for Delphi XE to DUnit2.
>
> Use a subversion client such as TortoiseSVN to get the latest revision:
>
> svn co https://dunit2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dunit2/trunk

XE users can use

File | Open From Version Control...
--
Uwe Schuster
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
Uwe wrote:
> XE users can use
>
> File | Open From Version Control...

Hehe, yes that's true! Thanks Uwe.

I also just fixed an issue for support of Delphi versions prior to D2009
(specifically D2007 but might be ok in earlier versions), though, at least
initially, we're only targetting support for D2009+.

Regards,
Jarrod Hollingworth
0
Jarrod
10/8/2010 3:39:16 AM
> {quote:title=Uwe Schuster wrote:}
> XE users can use
>
> File | Open From Version Control...
> --
> Uwe Schuster
> http://www.bitcommander.de/blog

Then i hope that DUnit2 have not much of files to download.

http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=87953
0
Markus
10/8/2010 5:25:29 AM
Markus S wrote:

> > {quote:title=Uwe Schuster wrote:}
> > XE users can use
> >
> > File | Open From Version Control...
>
> Then i hope that DUnit2 have not much of files to download.

It has almost 400 files. This shouldn't be a problem.

> http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=87953

This has been fixed in the Community version in revision 8 and in the
XE branch in revision 13.

http://radstudioverins.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/radstudioverins?revision=8&view=revision

http://radstudioverins.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/radstudioverins?revision=13&view=revision
--
Uwe Schuster
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
0
Uwe
10/8/2010 6:39:50 AM
> This has been fixed in the Community version in revision 8 and in the
> XE branch in revision 13.
>
> http://radstudioverins.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/radstudioverins?revision=8&view=revision
>
> http://radstudioverins.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/radstudioverins?revision=13&view=revision

Will these kind of changes be included in hotfixes for Delphi XE too or are
we supposed to download from sourceforge ourselves?

Gert
0
Gert
10/8/2010 3:26:48 PM
Gert De Boom wrote:

> > This has been fixed in the Community version in revision 8 and in the
> > XE branch in revision 13.

http://radstudioverins.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/radstudioverins?revision=8&view=revision

http://radstudioverins.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/radstudioverins?revision=13&view=revision

> Will these kind of changes be included in hotfixes for Delphi XE too or are
> we supposed to download from sourceforge ourselves?

What fixes will be in XE updates or hotfixes (if there will be any) is completely up
to Embarcadero. The XE branch is driven by Embarcadero, the fix for QC 87953 is in
this branch and this makes it very likely that a XE update (if there will be any)
will fix QC 87953.
--
Uwe Schuster
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
0
Uwe
10/8/2010 9:23:07 PM
Jarrod,

> I have added support for Delphi XE to DUnit2.
>
> Use a subversion client such as TortoiseSVN to get the latest revision:
>
> svn co https://dunit2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dunit2/trunk

I already move from DUnit to DUnit2.

Many thanks!

--
Roman
0

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.02 is now available including Delphi XE support
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 12.02! ReportBuilder 12.02 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 12.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http:/...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

ANN: WPTools 7.15 is now available
WPTools 7 has been designed to be more accessible than previous version of WPTools. We added several new actions to work with the text. You can easily load and save CSS data. A Style scroller makes it easy to implement a good looking and effective GUI. The new manual: http://www.wpcubed.com/ftp2/WPTools7Manual.pdf The upgrade from WPTools 5 or 6 should be very smooth. In most cases you only need to add a few units to the uses clause (WPRTEPlatform, WPRTEEdit, WPRTEDefsConsts) . 1) Many new standard action classes - they already have been set up in the new unit WPDefAction7. All...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

ANN: Documentation Insight Ships! (Support Delphi 7 Now)
We are so excited to announce that Documentation Insight ships now. We have updated the website you can download the latest version from the page. It's recommended that you visit the product page at http://www.devjet.net/products/documentation-insight/. We made a flash video to demonstrate how Documentation Insight helps you visually read and write documentation in the IDE. Here is the change log since the Beta 3: + Support Delphi 7 (No Vcl Help Integration) + Support for members of an enumeration type * Adjusted some layout of the toolbars # Fixed a potential AV bug when closi...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.01 for Delphi XE now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces ReportBuilder 12 support for Delphi XE! Registered and trial versions are now available for download. ReportBuilder 12.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 12.0 - 5/11/2010 ------------------------ ...

ANN: Pascal Analyzer 5.1
PASCAL ANALYZER 5.1 - Measure and check your Delphi source code (October 2010) Peganza Software has released version 5.1 of Pascal Analyzer, a Windows program that helps Delphi and Borland Pascal developers measure, check, and document their source code. Pascal Analyzer (or PAL for short) is a development tool that makes software projects of any size easier to understand and enables developers to produce flawless and reliable code. PAL contains numerous optimization, validation, and documentation features, which help in fine-tuning and managing the development process. In addition,...

ANN: Pascal Browser 1.6
PASCAL BROWSER - document your Delphi source code Peganza Software has released version 1.6 of Pascal Browser, a Windows program that helps Delphi developers to document their source code. In short, Pascal Browser is a Windows application that can: - create a hyperlinked collection of HTML documents for your source code - help you understand and get an overview of your code - assist you in finding errors and anomalies in the source code - let new team members quickly get acquainted with the source code - let you create your own customized documentation Just as its sibling pro...

Ann: Architecture/dependency management tool, Structure101, supports Delphi [Edit]
If you have a need to either better understand your "architecture", better communicate it to the team or just want to refactor it so its easier to understand, maintain and extend you might like to try Structure101 and Restructure101. Both are JOLT award-winning products and have been around for a number of years in the Java and .Net domains. We have just added support for Delphi. You will need a copy of either ModelMaker from http://www.modelmakertools.com/ or Understand from http://www.scitools.com to parse your Delphi code. Once you have installed Structure101 or Restruc...

ANN: InstantBDExpress 1.8.8 with Delphi XE support is available
Hello, Ethea is proud to announce the immediate availability of InstantBDExpress 1.8.8, with support for all versions of Delphi for Win32 from 6 to XE. InstantBDExpress is a toolset that helps porting BDE applications over to the DBExpress technology. More info here: http://www.ethea.it/eng_instantbdexpress.asp Best regards. -- Nando Dessena www.ethea.it ...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v6.5
*ESB Consultancy* is pleased to announce the latest release of our huge collection of components and routines aimed at making Data Entry and Manipulation easier for the Developer and their clients: *ESBPCS for VCL v6.5*. We have also released v6.5 of the various subsets: *ESBPCS-Lite for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Calcs for VCL*, *ESBPCS-Dates for VCL* and *ESBPCS-Stats for VCL*. This is a free upgrade for owners of *ESBPCS for VCL*. Please check out the Trial Version and other info at: http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs ESBPCS for VCL is a collection of over 6000 routines/methods and over 235 cl...

ANN: HREF Tools Acquires Rubicon, Plans Delphi 2009 Support
HREF Tools Acquires Rubicon Full Text Search, Plans Delphi 2009 Support by April Tamarack Associates is pleased to announce that HREF Tools Corp. has acquired the development and marketing rights to the Rubicon 2 Full Text Search Engine library of Delphi components. The Rubicon search engine was first released in 1996 and quickly became the leading search engine for Delphi and C++ Builder developers. Rubicon components are used in a wide range of applications created by firms ranging in size from independent developers to Fortune 500 companies. Tamarack Associates has a l...

[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25 for Delphi 5 .. XE available now
Version 25.0 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - A ...

Web resources about - Ann: DUnit2 now supports Delphi XE - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Legged Squad Support System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legged Squad Support System ( LS3 ) is a DARPA project for a legged robot which could function autonomously as a packhorse for a squad of ...

Ted Cruz calls Obama administration support for trans teens “lunacy”
... Louder With Crowder, Ted Cruz took a brief aside from hate-mongering over Syrian refugees to get a dig in at the Obama administration for supporting ...

DivorceForce provides help and support when you need it most
... you or someone you know, it is just plain hard. DivorceForce is a new app that can help you through this difficult time. With community support ...

NIH ends support of chimp research, retires last animals
(credit: Afrika Force/Flickr ) The last 50 chimpanzees owned by the National Institutes of Health are headed to Chimp Haven—a federally funded ...

Ford to add AT&T LTE support to 2017 Escape model cars
... service that will debut this week at the LA Auto Show, the Verge reports. Although many Ford cars sold in the US come with Wi-Fi support, the ...

Brand support on social: lessons learned in light of recent acts of terror
... of multiple terrorist attacks across the globe in the last week, much of the world turned to social media to seek both information and support. ...

Rachel Weisz, US citizen, supports Bernie Sanders & wants higher taxes
... that you don’t have to share everything. When you’re married, that door closes. The audience goes, and you’re in your own life.” On her support ...

UPDATE 1-Data doesn't support nod for BioMarin's muscle-wasting drug-FDA staff
... reviewers raised questions over the clinical benefit of the drug, drisapersen, and said long-term data submitted by BioMarin did not support ...

Google Fit update adds support for strength training, diet and sleep tracking
The software will also be able to display real-time information on daily activities. Android users can expect it to arrive in the coming days. ...

Arkham Knight won't support multiple GPUs
... developers are still trying to address them, but there are some they " cannot fix ." One such problem, it turns out, is SLI and Crossfire support. ...