ANN: Delphi XE2 FireMonkey BOOK

September 5, 2012

Coogara Consulting is pleased to announce that our new book is available:

"FireMonkey Development for iOS and OS X with Delphi XE2" by Graeme
Chandler.

It is available printed (comb binding) or in PDF and MOBI (Kindle
compatible) formats. Only from:

http://shop.coogara.com

Regards

Graeme Chandler

Coogara Consulting
http://www.coogara.com.au
http://shop.coogara.com
http://www.strikingwood.com.au
0
Graeme

Graeme Chandler wrote:

> Coogara Consulting is pleased to announce that our new book is
> available:
>
> "FireMonkey Development for iOS and OS X with Delphi XE2" by Graeme
> Chandler.

Done.  Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Van

"Half of what I say is meaningless..." - John Lennon
"Your job is to figure out which half." - Van Swofford
0
Van
9/4/2012 10:10:59 PM
Purchased the MOBI version for my Kindle.
Reading through it, so far excellent work :)

Now if only there was a similar book for Intraweb I would be sooooooooo happy LOL

> {quote:title=Graeme Chandler wrote:}{quote}
> September 5, 2012
>
> Coogara Consulting is pleased to announce that our new book is available:
>
> "FireMonkey Development for iOS and OS X with Delphi XE2" by Graeme
> Chandler.
>
> It is available printed (comb binding) or in PDF and MOBI (Kindle
> compatible) formats. Only from:
>
> http://shop.coogara.com
>
> Regards
>
> Graeme Chandler
>
> Coogara Consulting
> http://www.coogara.com.au
> http://shop.coogara.com
> http://www.strikingwood.com.au
0
Anthoni

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

ANN: WPTools 6.20 for Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2 & C++Builder
WPTools V6.20 is available now. If you work with Delphi or C++Builder our WPTools Version 6 is the perfect text wordprocessing component for You. It is a native VCL Component with all the editing features which are common to powerful wordprocessing applications and wordprocessing controls. With the PRO and Premium License you get 100% object pascal source. WPTools can be used as a powerful word processor and to create programmatically controlled text. It has a very versatile mail-merge feature which can be enhanced with the "WPReporter addon" to also work with bands. So it ...

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

Is GNU Gettext for Delphi compatible with Delphi XE2 ?
The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi 5-2009. Thanks in advance lior ilan wrote: > The site http://dxgettext.po.dk declare support for Supports for Delphi > 5-2009. > Thanks in advance It is, if you look in the forums mentioned in that website http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/ http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dxgettext/message/3639 Regards Olivier ...

Will Delphi XE2 co-exist with other Delphi versions ?
Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes. As far as I know that has always been the case. -- -Mike (TeamB) Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes -- it has always been the case that the new version co-exists peacefully with all the older ones. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com > {quote:title=Mike Williams ...

Delphi XE2, OSX and FireMonkey?
1. Does anyone know if developing with FireMonkey will be the only way to develop for OSX with XE2? 2. Does anyone know if you will need to compile on a Mac for OSX, or will XE2 cross compile? I know this will all come out during the world tour, but I'm just trying to get some idea so I can start planning. 1. Yes, I think for now it will be the only way. But you can probably build a native UI for OSX by directly using the API, like you can also develop Win32 applications without using the VCL. 2. XE2 will only be available for Windows, but it will compile for other platforms. &l...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE2 paint order change
Hello all, I have a program here that does some very specific work in the paint handlers and requires that the controls are painted from bottom to top. This worked just fine under Delphi 2007 but now that we have migrated to Delphi XE2, it no longer works. Tracing the paint order, we discovered that there are cases when the bottom most component (the form for instance) is drawn last instead of first, which means that the painting code we do in the program gets a black area for the bottom most control instead of its background. This was observed with D2007 and DXE2 on the same c...

Move from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 and now failing
I recently moved from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 (combined with a new computer). The XML that is now created no longer accepted by the webservice. The specific steps I went through were. 1) Delphi 2009 with old pas file. Worked. 2) Delphi XE2 with old pas file. Didn't work. 3) Delphi XE2 with new pas file imported by Delphi XE2. Didn't work. The new pas file has the following lines, but commenting them out doesn't change the XML. { InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(FaCSIADiagnosticInterface), 'Ping', 'Ping_Input', '&...

ANN: My Delphi success story (15 years Delphi anniversary) ...
While most people associate this date with the St. Valentine, I have been associating it with Delphi since I found out that the first Delphi version was released on February 14th 1995. So ... this February 14th, Delphi will be officially 15 years old! On this ocasion, I wanted to invite everyone who has a Delphi success story to share it with the World! To start, here is my Delphi success story ... Since the first day I've started using Delphi (D1 on Win95 in 1995), I fell in love with this tool. It was the perfect continuation of the Pascal language and provided a sli...

Delphi XE2 Translation Manager is crippled compared to Delphi 7
Delphi XE2 Translation Manager enables editing only of the properties that were previously saved to the DFM file. That means only properties that were changed from their default values in the original source language form. So if a TLabel Alignment is taLeftJustify I can't edit or even see its value in the translated form grid editor. Delphi 7 Translation Manager enabled editing and viewing of all the properties of a component included in the form. It also enabled editing properties using the Object inspector. Am I missing some definition in Delphi XE2 to enable all properties ...

Web resources about - ANN: Delphi XE2 FireMonkey BOOK - embarcadero.delphi.tools

firemonkeys - iMore