ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview - new report generator for Delphi [Edit]

Very simple to use - buid complex reports in 10 minutes. All you need to know - SQL, HTML, CSS. Use all power of HTML4 and CSS3 in any part of report.
Features:
 Barcodes
 Multiline headers
 Groups
 Cross-tabs (any level)
 Transformations (cross-tab with range)
 Pictures (+from database)
 Master/Detail (any level)

Supports all databases and db-libraries (writing adapter for any db-acess library takes only 5 minutes)
Standalone reports - no need for delphi forms/datasets.
100% native Delhi code.
All Delphi versions - from Delphi 6 to XE6 (VCL).
32/64 bit.
Supports Unicode for old Delphi (D6+)
Export to PDF, CSV, HTML

Please see compiled demo application
http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/dbreports.zip

Demo screenshort: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/dbreportsscreen4.png
0
Alex

Alex Sv wrote:

> Very simple to use - buid complex reports in 10 minutes. All you need
> to know - SQL, HTML, CSS. Use all power of HTML4 and CSS3 in any part
> of report.  Features:   Barcodes
>  Multiline headers
>  Groups
>  Cross-tabs (any level)
>  Transformations (cross-tab with range)
>  Pictures (+from database)
>  Master/Detail (any level)

Hi Alex,

Nice!  Probably a dumb question, but is this going to be a separate
product or part of your HTML components?

I'm assuming you can pull the sql out and put it in at runtime, as well
as insert page breaks so when exporting to PDF you can control the
start/end of pages.

I personally don't like doing reports.  Very boring for me, but I need
about 100 different ones now for an App I'm fleshing out.  I had Rave
Reports, but they're basically not supported, the UI side doesn't work
and doing them via code is too time consuming. I have Fast Reports
which is nice, but too much UI twiddling to get reports "just right",
and they don't offer enough control over what's going on.

Very interested..

Great work!

Curt
0
Curt
4/28/2014 2:57:57 PM
> {quote:title=Curt Krueger wrote:}{quote}
> Alex Sv wrote:
>
> > Very simple to use - buid complex reports in 10 minutes. All you need
> > to know - SQL, HTML, CSS. Use all power of HTML4 and CSS3 in any part
> > of report.  Features:   Barcodes
> >  Multiline headers
> >  Groups
> >  Cross-tabs (any level)
> >  Transformations (cross-tab with range)
> >  Pictures (+from database)
> >  Master/Detail (any level)
>

> Hi Alex,
>
> Nice!  Probably a dumb question, but is this going to be a separate
> product or part of your HTML components?
>
> I'm assuming you can pull the sql out and put it in at runtime, as well
> as insert page breaks so when exporting to PDF you can control the
> start/end of pages.
>
> I personally don't like doing reports.  Very boring for me, but I need
> about 100 different ones now for an App I'm fleshing out.  I had Rave
> Reports, but they're basically not supported, the UI side doesn't work
> and doing them via code is too time consuming. I have Fast Reports
> which is nice, but too much UI twiddling to get reports "just right",
> and they don't offer enough control over what's going on.
>
> Very interested..
>
> Great work!
>
> Curt

Thank you!

It will be a separate product, but it will include HTML Component Library as it totally based on it. So HCL library owners will have to pay only difference between prices.

Of course you have all control on sql (and other parts of HTML template) at runtime via DOM tree and templates. BTW, library will include SQL-manager class allows to easily
change some SQL properties - sort fields, WHERE clause, grouping, etc...

 One of main advantages of this reporter concept is that you don't have to learn anything about report generator design, UI, components, principles, etc., just use well-known and well described HTML/CSS with no limitations (virtually all tags and properties are supported)
0
Alexander

Delphi 2010 report tools [Edit]
Hello, I’m looking for Delphi 2010 simple report tools with small bytes “other than quickreport and RTF report’ FREEWARE or very cheap (less than $50.00) tools Please advice Thanks in advance Edited by: Adam Allen on Jun 30, 2010 5:39 AM Dear Adam Allen! Did you read this http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/2010/06/smells-like-team-spirit-nevrona-rave.html ? I do not agree with something (about FastReport :) ) but - very interesting. About your question... Starting price of FastReport is more than $50 - $79 per Basic Edition. FreeReport - you can add support of D2010. It...

Best tool to generate reports in Delphi XE
I'm fairly new to Delphi and Rave reports. I have extensive experience creating reports with MS Access. Is Rave the best tool to use or would others be better? Which reporting tool do you guys like best? Thanks TD Thomas Lee wrote: > I'm fairly new to Delphi and Rave reports. I have extensive > experience creating reports with MS Access. Is Rave the best tool to > use No! > or would others be better? Which reporting tool do you guys like > best? I like FastReport, I had used several others before. ReportBuilder is very good too, but cannot ...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

View Microsoft Reporting Services Reports in Delphi
Do you ever think (or can) Delphi take the leap of providing a report viewer for Microsoft Reporting Services RDL reports. I have been using Fast Reports for years. Recently I have been developing MS Reports and Cubes. This is a far better alternative for developers and end users than the current solutions written for Delphi. Can someone comment on this or provide an alternative for me? Or even better provide me with a product that 3rd party product that can view ms reports. Delphi need to take the next step in medium to enterprise reporting and what I see, lags behind in this department. ...

Delphi report
Hello, Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and Freereport ? Thank you Dear Mike Thomas! Also you can use internal in Delphi Rave Reports :) Or use non-free report generators like FastReport (price starts from $79). Try to find free/chipper but better... "Mike Thomas" wrote: news:169748@forums.codegear.com... > Hello, > > Is there any FREE reporting tools for Delphi other than QuickReport and > Freereport ? > > Thank you -- Best regards, Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@fast-report.com Fast Repor...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Error: "Query: dataset not in Edit mode": in delphi code for Rave Report [Edit]
I am trying to write a Delphi code (Delphi 2010) to print a rave report from the access database; I am using RVSystemprint method; q1 is a query name. I get error message " q1: dataset not in edit or insert mode", at the line: while not q1.Eof. Even though I added q1.Edit or q1.insert, it doesn't work. Database's readonly property is FALSE. What is missing in the code? Thanks. procedure TForm1.rsysPrint(Sender: TObject); begin with Sender as TBaseReport do begin ..... q1.Open; q1.Edit; q1.first; while not q1.Eof do begin ... end; .... ...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Delphi vs Winform
This might be a little techie, but I think most people here are familiar with Delphi to understand the difference between a TWinControl and TGraphicControl. I was trying to create a C# Winform project based on a Delphi prototype and ran into this problem which I posted to some Winform forums ... This led me to an *obvious* deficiency in Winforms programming. I'd like to hear your thoughts. My question to the Winforms forums describing the problem is copied below: <snip> Hi, I mostly do Delphi development but would like to start my next small work project in Visual S...

Web resources about - ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview - new report generator for Delphi [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Generator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Android phone name generator
Just click on the logo. ∞ Read this on The Loop

1Password 6 debuts with refreshed design, new password generator options, and iOS 9 features
AgileBits has pushed out the latest version of its popular password management app, 1Password. The update brings support for new iOS 9-exclusive ...

out of office generator nails your vacation message
Next time you're on the way out of the office for a kick ass vacation, make sure you use this witty OOO generator brought to you by Westin Hotels. ...

Nick Oliveri's band Mondo Generator touring; Eagles of Death Metal streaming new album
Nick Oliveri's band Mondo Generator wil be on the road for most of October into early November. Support on most dates comes from long-running ...

Widespread Battery Storage Will Be Bad News For Gas And Coal Generators
... expects battery storage to become economically viable within 3 to 5 years in the US market, and the biggest losers will be electricity generators, ...

Now THAT'S a generator test!
This rural county government doesn't have a lot of money for spare equipment which means an emergency generator for the data center isn't high ...

Trouble Coming Up with Ideas for Posts? Check Out This Generator
... Are Probably Doing With Your Car.” Easy huh? Now here’s a tool that will remove even that work from your part. It’s called Blog Idea Generator ...

UK Using Diesel Generators To Avoid Blackouts From Too Much Wind, Solar Energy
UK Using Diesel Generators To Avoid Blackouts From Too Much Wind, Solar Energy

Global revenues from diesel generator set installations expected to total US$538 billion from 2015-2024 ...
Reciprocating engine-based diesel gensets are among the fastest-selling, least expensive distributed generation (DG) technologies in the world ...