We are happy to announce the new release of Context Database Designer &
Extensions Suite v.3.27 with support of Delphi XE2.
This version introduces several improvements and bug fixes:
#841. Added support fro Delphi XE2
#842. Added pragma support to SQL Lexer.
#843. Fixed bug with creating a NoCase index in DBISAM 4.
#844. Fixed bug with generating foreign keys to "external" tables.
#845. Fixed import of INTEGER fields in Oracle profile.
#846. Added ASSERT pragma to SQL scripts. Usage: -- ## ASSERT: <select
command>. This pragma will raise error if select statement is invalid or
returns empty or zero value.
#847. Added ability to turn on/off line number in SQL editor.
#848. Added popup menu item command in SQL editor to insert script header.
#849. Added option to change font size in the script editors.
#850. Added word wrap of the text in the execution log.
Context Database Designer provides full cycle of database schema design
and maintenance, including:
- creating of tables, relations views and stored procedures;
- drawing of sophisticated and professional looking diagrams;
- maintaining the history of changes made to the database schema;
- comparing any two versions of any two schemas or physical databases;
- connecting to physical databases via a variety of customizable adapters;
- reverse engineering physical databases as well as SQL DDL scripts;
- viewing the difference and instantly build upgrade SQL script for
any given database engine;
- produce professional looking documentation including clickable
diagram in HTML help format;
and much more...
Context Database Designer currently supports:
- MS SQL;
- MS Access;
- My SQL;
- Elevate DB;
- Absolute Database;
The product is immediately available for download at:
Order your copy of Context Database Designer now at:
Context Software LLC.