ANN: Bricksoft IM VCL Component v8.2 released. All components support Delphi 2009!

All components support Delphi 2009!

Please download the trial version(http://www.imcomponents.com/bsimtrial.zip)
if you like.

--
Bricksoft Support
Bricksoft IM(MSN+YAHOO+AIM+ICQ+Jabber/GTalk) SDK For NET/VCL/COM/SOAP -

"Jianmin Wu" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> All components support Delphi 2009!

with D2009 support, do you still require TNT controls for unicode ?
Also do you have any plans to support emoticons ?

Regards,
Danny
0
daniel
1/26/2009 11:08:57 AM
Component and demo for D2009 don't need TNT control.

Yes. "emoticons" is in our plan.

--

"daniel mauric" <danny at neobee dot net> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:72576@forums.codegear.com...
> "Jianmin Wu" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> All components support Delphi 2009!
>
> with D2009 support, do you still require TNT controls for unicode ?
> Also do you have any plans to support emoticons ?
>
> Regards,
> Danny
0
Jianmin
1/26/2009 11:21:30 AM
will current customers get the update?
0
Gilbert

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: Bricksoft IM VCL Component v8.5 released!
M VCL Component v8.5 released. Feb 26,2009 a.. [Yahoo] Send/Receive file supported. b.. [MSN] fixed get buddy list bug for Delphi 2009. c.. [AIM] fixed send offline message bug. d.. [Jabber/GTalk] fixed throw exception when big packet. -- Bricksoft Support Bricksoft IM(MSN+YAHOO+AIM+ICQ+Jabber/GTalk) SDK For NET/VCL/COM/SOAP - http://www.imcomponents.com/ ...

ANN: Bricksoft IM VCL Component v6.2 released. Aug 27,2008
IM VCL Component v6.2 released. Aug 27,2008 * [ICQ] Update ICQ protocol to the latest version * [ICQ] Fixed UNICODE message bug * [ICQ] Support HTML format message This version mainly update ICQ component. Please ignore this message if your order package don't include ICQ component. We will update ICQ in IM COM and .NET SDK soon. -- Bricksoft Support Bricksoft IM SDK For NET/VCL/COM/SOAP - http://www.imcomponents.com/ ...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 with support for Delphi 2010 and C++Builder 2010! #2
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.23 and X-Files Components 4.23 has been released. What's new in version 4.23 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2010 Win32 and C++Builder 2010!!! What's new in version 4.22 ? ====================== - Included printable Developer's Guide in PDF format (227 pages)!!! - TXQRGrid is ready for using with QuickReport 5.0x for Delphi 2009 - Improved Calculator adjusted to InplaceEditor font style and size - Improved Calendar adjusted to InplaceEditor f...

ANN: PNCA Components v1.2 (with Delphi XE7 support)
Hello all! We would like to announce that a new version of "Precision NCA Components for VCL v1.2" has been released. This update includes support for Delphi XE7. --- With the help of PNCA components you can change the caption bar of your form to an interactive toolbar or you can extend the form with, so called, "application button". PNCA Components for VCL are designed for all Delphi versions from 7 to XE7. Full features overview and other informations can be found on the product web page: http://www.be-precision.com/products/pnca/ --- Best regards Ing...

ANN: Bricksoft IM VCL Component v7.0 released.
v7.0 [ALL] License policy changed [ALL] Add local authentication(Only for Corporation license) [MSN] Fixed receive/send offline message bug [MSN] Added login as invisible [ICQ] Fixed get huge buddy list [Yahoo] Fixed send offline message bug BTW: We apologies that we don't give freely upgrade in the future. Now upgrade license will be changed to these: When you purchase bricksoft product, you receive the current shipping version. You also get free access to further minor updates containing mostly bug fixes. If at a later time we release a new major version, you can ...

Ann: ESBPCS for VCL v5.2.1
ESB Consultancy is pleased to announce that ESBPCS for VCL v5.2.1 is now available, as well as the subsets: ESBPCS-Lite, ESBPCS-Calcs, ESBPCS-Dates, ESBPCS-Stats. http://www.esbconsult.com/esbpcs If you are a Registered Owner and have trouble getting to the Registered Users Site, email me for the latest details... This update includes: - Support for Delphi 2010 and C++ Builder 2010 - Improved Unicode Support for Delphi 2009 and above. - Other minor improvements. ESB Professional Computation Suite (ESBPCS) provides a huge collection of Routines and Components to make Da...

ANN: Rubicon v3 Text Search Components with Unicode Support for Delphi 2009 [Edit]
HREF Tools Corp. ( [http://www.href.com] ) is pleased to announce that the *Rubicon Full Text Search Engine* is available now for use with Delphi 2009, Delphi 2007 and Delphi 7. The following database bridges are included immediately: ADO, BDE, dbExpress, IBX and Oracle. Rubicon has been tested with Firebird SQL. In contrast to the Google Search API, Rubicon enables developers to include full-text search features in applications with private data, such as files on corporate networks or in a database containing confidential medical information, without the data needing to be stored on a publ...

ANN: Bricksoft Jabber/GTalk VCL Component v1.0 released. Dec 2,2008
* [Jabber/GTalk] Send and receive instant messages(Unicode supported) to and from other public Jabber/GTalk client via Jabber/GTalk Server * [Jabber/GTalk] Change Jabber/GTalk account status * [Jabber/GTalk] Change Jabber/GTalk account nickname * [Jabber/GTalk] Socks(Socks4,Socks5) proxy server supported * [Jabber/GTalk] Add and remove other client from contact, Allow and block lists Please freely download trial version from http://www.imcomponents.com/bsimtrial.zip -- Bricksoft Support Bricksoft IM(MSN+YAHOO+AIM+ICQ+Jabber/GTalk) SDK For NET/VCL/COM/SOAP - http://www.imco...

Bricksoft IM(MSN+YAHOO+AIM+ICQ) Sniffer VCL Component v1.2 released!
Bricksoft IM Sniffer VCL Component is VCL interface to sniffer MSN/Yahoo/ICQ/AIM message protocol. It is specially designed for the easy creation of custom MSN/Yahoo/ICQ/AIM message sniffer system. Please visit http://www.imcomponents.com/imsniffer.htm if you are interested. To download the free trial version, Please go to http://www.imcomponents.com/BSIMSSnifferTrial.zip -- Bricksoft Support Bricksoft IM(MSN+YAHOO+AIM+ICQ+Jabber/GTalk) SDK For NET/VCL/COM/SOAP - http://www.imcomponents.com/ ...

[...]

Web resources about - ANN: Bricksoft IM VCL Component v8.2 released. All components support Delphi 2009! - embarcadero.delphi.tools

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

Samsung announces big profits for Q3 2015, driven by components business
... So beneficial was the weakened won that it translated to quarterly gains of approximately 800 billion won ($705 million), primarily from component ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Japan follows US lead in banning certain Takata components
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Japan Like the US, Japan will ban certain Takata's airbag inflators from vehicles in development, and ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people

OLEDWorks finalizes acquisition of key parts of Philips OLED light source components business
OLEDWorks has announced that it has completed the acquisition of key OLED assets and relevant intellectual property from Royal Philips. Manufacturing ...