Ann: Architecture/dependency management tool, Structure101, supports Delphi [Edit]

If you have a need to either better understand your "architecture", better communicate it to the team or just want to refactor it so its easier to understand, maintain and extend you might like to try Structure101 and Restructure101.

Both are JOLT award-winning products and have been around for a number of years in the Java and .Net domains.

We have just added support for Delphi.

You will need a copy of either ModelMaker from http://www.modelmakertools.com/ or  Understand from http://www.scitools.com to parse your Delphi code. Once you have installed Structure101 or Restructure101, go to the Flavors/Install menu to install the Delphi parser. Then point it at your ModelMaker or Understand output. Both are available for download from http://www.structure101.com/downloads.

Any questions, let us know, we would be happy to help.

Thanks,
Paul

Edited by: paul thomas on Mar 5, 2012 8:41 AM
0
paul

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Tools, Tools, Tools
</quot> Couple useful things for IT admins out there. I've packaged up Werner and Feder's PoC scanner via py2exe here. You can now simply run: </end_quot> http://www.doxpara.com/ -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

ANN: HREF Tools Acquires Rubicon, Plans Delphi 2009 Support
HREF Tools Acquires Rubicon Full Text Search, Plans Delphi 2009 Support by April Tamarack Associates is pleased to announce that HREF Tools Corp. has acquired the development and marketing rights to the Rubicon 2 Full Text Search Engine library of Delphi components. The Rubicon search engine was first released in 1996 and quickly became the leading search engine for Delphi and C++ Builder developers. Rubicon components are used in a wide range of applications created by firms ranging in size from independent developers to Fortune 500 companies. Tamarack Associates has a l...

ANN: FixInsight 2015.02upd1 is available
FixInsight is a static analyzer that automatically detects source code issues in your Delphi applications. Visit website to learn more http://sourceoddity.com/fixinsight/ What's new in 2015.02upd1 * Introduced new command line parameters: --defines and --output * Fixed exception on clicking "Cancel" in progress dialog * Fixed AV on running analysis when no project is selected * "Cannot load package 'FixInsight_xxx.' It contains unit 'MSXML2_TLB'..." issue fixed. * Improved rule W513 * Improved parser You are welcome to download...

ANN: Localizer 4.1.0
We are glad to announce Localizer 4.1.0 release. Localizer is a localization/globalization tool kit for applications written in CodeGear (Borland) Delphi or C++ Builder . Using it you can get one executable file that supports as many languages as you want. Localizer can process all string resources in your project: properties of components on forms, resource string constants, VCL messages and messages from third-party packages. You can also change size and position of the controls in different languages. Support for additional language(s) can be added without recompilation of the proje...

Delphi 2010 report tools [Edit]
Hello, I’m looking for Delphi 2010 simple report tools with small bytes “other than quickreport and RTF report’ FREEWARE or very cheap (less than $50.00) tools Please advice Thanks in advance Edited by: Adam Allen on Jun 30, 2010 5:39 AM Dear Adam Allen! Did you read this http://delphihaters.blogspot.com/2010/06/smells-like-team-spirit-nevrona-rave.html ? I do not agree with something (about FastReport :) ) but - very interesting. About your question... Starting price of FastReport is more than $50 - $79 per Basic Edition. FreeReport - you can add support of D2010. It...

Amazone tool Delphi ex3 [Edit]
I have a 2 issues regarding DelphiEX3 /Amazone and the data cloud component.. 1) In python I can do this to get a url for viewing a file on amazone *** from boto.s3.connection import S3Connection s3 = S3Connection('amazone__key', 'amazone_signature', is_secure=False) url = s3.generate_url(60, 'GET', bucket='mybucket', key='folder/bilde.jpg', force_http=True) print url; ** result http://mybucket.s3.amazonaws.com/folder/bilde.jpg?Signature=w9n4eII%2FBru8qDdjhibn6UKLKUo%3D&Expires=1359215293&AWSAccessKeyId=amazone__key Is it possi...

Problem with the Delphi 2009 Translation Tool [Edit]
I am new to the Delphi 2009 translation tool. In order to familiarize with the Translation Tool I found the tutorial *"ITE and ITM Tutorial for Delphi 2005* (+http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/32974+) and used the proposed step by step approach to localize the example (from english to french): success! I tried the same procedure on another simple project: success again. Given these successes, I tried to apply the same procedure to a more complex project written originally in french (FRC) coded originally with D6 and ported to D2009 w/o any problem. It is a program that uses 8 forms, t...

I found a Delphi tool while rummaging around [Edit]
While upgrading the computer serving up my website the other day I rummaged through some of its folders and happened upon a forgotten project. I thought the project might be of interest to some of you so I'll share what it does. If there's any interest I'll pull it's code together and put it online so you can make use it it in Delphi or your own applications. http://www.codebot.org/delphi/?doc=9579 but no information about what the tool is in the original post? > {quote:title=Ed Dressel wrote:}{quote} > but no information about what the tool is in the original pos...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Delphi 2006 product activation (re end of support for Delphi 2006) [Edit]
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to activate my copy of 2006 on any future installation right? Edited by: David Howes on Jul 18, 2009 9:53 AM David Howes wrote: > Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to acti...

3rd.Party Tools for Delphi for .net (Rad2007) [Edit]
Hi, I am fairly new to .Net programming and are looking for a suite of components to help simplyfying development. A colleague uses VS and C#-2008 and have a suite called Telerik. Does anybody know whether Telerik is awailable for (and even usable with) Delphi for .Net ? I am sure similar suites are awailable and know DevExpress (and QuantumGrid) for VCL, but is that useable for Delphi for .Net or do they have a seperat suite for that ? Are there any other similar suites I should check out ? Please let me know which suggestions you might have ! Regards S.Jensen Luxembourg, ...

ANN: DelphiDay.com
Hello, I'm glad to announce new Delphi site - www.delphiday.com Every day we offer Delphi tool or library with good discount. DelphiDay Team > {quote:title=Delphi Day wrote:}{quote} > I'm glad to announce new Delphi site - www.delphiday.com > Every day we offer Delphi tool or library with good discount. Very good too see the concept for Delphi tools and library. A couple of suggestions based on my experience with BitsDuJour for example. First a remaining hours counter is really useful to know how much time is left for the current sale. Also a list of upcoming ...

Web resources about - Ann: Architecture/dependency management tool, Structure101, supports Delphi [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Coding the Architecture
Coding the Architecture

High-tech architecture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
High-tech architecture , also known as Late Modernism or Structural Expressionism , is an architectural style that emerged in the 1970s, incorporating ...

New Acton precinct wins national architecture award
The renewal of the New Acton precinct has won its architects a national award for what judges have described as the &quot;ultimate urban mix&quot;. ...

Monash University students look for the spirit of architecture in fashion
... starter, skip the spirit animal question and consider this instead: if you could be any building in Melbourne, what would it be? Architecture, ...

Intel @ SC15: Launching Xeon Phi “Knights Landing” & Omni-Path Architecture
... (1 st gen Xeon Phi), Knights Landing implements AVX-512, Multi-Channel DRAM (MCDRAM), and a new CPU core based on Intel’s Silvermont architecture. ...

When To Assess Your Brand Architecture
The job of a brand architect can be compared to the job of a closet organizer, and by that, I don’t mean someone who organizes in secret, I mean ...

AIA: "Architecture Billings Index on Solid Footing" in October
Note: This index is a leading indicator primarily for new Commercial Real Estate (CRE) investment. From the AIA: Architecture Billings Index ...

The world's best architecture
The top architectural designs chosen at the annual World Architectural Festival in Singapore

Lego Architecture Introduces NYC, Venice, and Berlin Skyline Sets for 2016
Lego Architecture has given us scores of landmarks in brick form over the years, but it looks like they’re ready to take the next step in 2016. ...

Thoughts on the inter-relatedness of software architecture, infrastructure, and process. -or- Three tasty ...
A few weeks ago I was tasked with putting together a brief show-and-tell about the architecture of the software we’re building for someone on ...