.NET color selector for Delphi Win32

I'd like to color selector for Delphi Win32 that the color set is the
..NET named color set, (AliceBlue, AnticWhite, etc.) Anybody knows of
one like that?

I'm thinking a drop-down combo.
0
Paul

Paul,

Much of this information is already part of DotNet4Delphi. It includes
the .Net Color type, including all color constants (like Color.AliceBlue).

All names are also included, however only in lowercase. If you want, I
can add the capitalized names as well so that you can make the
conversion from name to color and vice versa. Please contact me at my
private email if you're interested.

Kees

> I'd like to color selector for Delphi Win32 that the color set is the
> .NET named color set, (AliceBlue, AnticWhite, etc.) Anybody knows of
> one like that?
>
> I'm thinking a drop-down combo.
0
Kees
1/22/2010 12:11:08 PM
>Much of this information is already part of DotNet4Delphi. It includes
>the .Net Color type, including all color constants (like Color.AliceBlue).

I've seen your announcements, but, hadn't played with it yet.  Sounds
like it could be of use.  That would provide the color definitions.
What I'd need next is a selector control.  I could build it myself I
suppose.  I was just thinking maybe it already existed.
0
Paul
1/22/2010 4:05:08 PM
Hello Paul,

>> Much of this information is already part of DotNet4Delphi. It
>> includes the .Net Color type, including all color constants (like
>> Color.AliceBlue).
>>
> I've seen your announcements, but, hadn't played with it yet.  Sounds
> like it could be of use.  That would provide the color definitions.
> What I'd need next is a selector control.  I could build it myself I
> suppose.  I was just thinking maybe it already existed.

Not exactly the same but it was around prior to .NET, the JPM Color Components
are hosted on my site and are free with source (they are also incorporated
into our ESBPCS), but you can grab the free ones from:

http://www.esbconsult.com/jpmopen.zip

Glenn Crouch, mailto:glenn@esbconsult.com
ESB Consultancy, http://www.esbconsult.com
Home of ESBPCS, ESB Calculators, ESBStats and ESBPDF Analysis
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia
0
Glenn
1/28/2010 6:07:25 AM
>Not exactly the same but it was around prior to .NET, the JPM Color Components
>are hosted on my site and are free with source (they are also incorporated
>into our ESBPCS), but you can grab the free ones from:

What, you don't remember I'm a customer of yours?  I'm crushed!
Seriously, yes, I already own ESBPCS.  Great product.

But, I didn't see how to easily customize your color combo to support
the .NET color set.  From the DotNet4Delphi tool, I'll have access to
the defines for the colors, so, I should be able to map them into
something like your combo, I guess I just didn't quite see how to do
it.  Since you seem to indicate I can do it, I'll look some more.
0
Paul
1/28/2010 4:10:38 PM
> What, you don't remember I'm a customer of yours?  I'm crushed!
> Seriously, yes, I already own ESBPCS.  Great product.

Oops - well I suppose it is a good sign if we have enough customers so that
I can't remember all your names LOL :)

> But, I didn't see how to easily customize your color combo to support
> the .NET color set.  From the DotNet4Delphi tool, I'll have access to
> the defines for the colors, so, I should be able to map them into
> something like your combo, I guess I just didn't quite see how to do
> it.  Since you seem to indicate I can do it, I'll look some more.

No it can't be easily customised - all I was trying to indicate is that JPM
was offering more colour selections similar to what .NET now has prior to
..NET - though of course we can always add more colours if we have suitable
names and values but I haven't really investigated .NET colours.

Glenn Crouch, mailto:glenn@esbconsult.com
ESB Consultancy, http://www.esbconsult.com
Home of ESBPCS, ESB Calculators, ESBStats and ESBPDF Analysis
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia
0
Glenn

Delphi.NET loading Delphi.Win32 Driver
Hi, What I'm trying to do is marshal an array of cardinal (or integer) back into managed memory from a win32 dll. I know how to pass managed memory into a win32 dll {code} var aa : array of Integer; Buffer : IntPtr; begin SetLength(aa,2); aa[0] := 1; aa[1] := 80; if not Supports(ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName)+'Win32_Library\SDK_Driver.Win32.io', TypeOf(IMyFunctions), MyFunctions) then Exit; //loads the driver into memory. MyFunctions contains the method names found in the SDK_Driver. Buffer := Marshal.AllocHGlobal(2 * {Marshal.SystemDefaultC...

Converting Delphi for Win32 to Delphi .Net(Prism)
Hi, I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to Delphi.net. Part of my code currently goes into a directory and pulls out a random file from this directory and loads the contents of the file for me. This code doesn't seem to work in Delphi.Net. It uses PString and a number of functions in SysUtils that don't seem to be present in Delphi.net's SysUtils file. If anyone can help me please, it would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Jonathan Mackey Jonathan Mackey a écrit : > I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to &...

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Api to skydrive delphi or delphi.net
Dear Good afternoon ... Does anyone have any idea or some documentation on how to implement or delphi.net via delphi api to access skydrive files. Thank you for your help. ...

converting delphi code to delphi .NET
Hi,I'm looking at converting quite a bit of old delphi code to delphi .NET .  I'm wondering can it be converted to VB.NET for certain ?  Or perhaps there are some unsupported functions etc in delphi and I should keep the code delphi ?  There are about 10,000 lines of code.   Anyone brave enough to take an estimate on how long it would take to convert 10,000 lines ?is going from delphi to delphi.NET smooth ?   Would going to another language cause complications ?Thanks! mike123   Mike123,   Sorry I can not help, however, I have the s...

delphi.Net Delphi 2005 Project Upgrades?
Our company aquired the software property from another last year. Most of the projects were written in Delphi 2007. We purchased Delphi XE which gave us access to previous versions, including D 2007... all is well. However, 3 projects were written Delphi 2005 for .Net. The VM we received from this company included D2005 but it was licensed from the previous developer. I've contacted Embarcadero about obtaining a copy and or a license+registration for Delphi 2005 and was told this product is no longer available. I'm under the impression Delphi for .Net was abandoned. My qu...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Win32 Delphi language features introduced since Delphi 7
Hi, Am I right in thinking that the language features introduced since Delphi 7 fall into the categories: a) language features dictated by .Net compatibility. e.g. Namespaces, Inlining, records with methods, operator overloading, pure interfaces, generics, extended RTTI and reflection; b) Unicode strings and supporting procedures? c) 64-bit support What other language features, if any, have been introduced since D7? Had most of the post-D7 languages features, except for generics, Unicode strings, and 64-bit support, been introduced in or before Delphi 2005? How bug-free were ...

Convert a Win32 to Delphi .NET in D2006
The win32 app is a D2006 app as well. How do I convert it to be a Delphi .NET app short of recreating the forms and copy/pasting code? Is there a conversion tool in Delphi to do this? I would think with VCL .NET there would be a way to change the target project type. -- Don Gollahon Don Gollahon wrote: > The win32 app is a D2006 app as well. How do I convert it to be a > Delphi .NET app short of recreating the forms and copy/pasting code? > Is there a conversion tool in Delphi to do this? > > I would think with VCL .NET there would be a way to change the...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

Web resources about - .NET color selector for Delphi Win32 - embarcadero.delphi.tools

Selector (disc jockey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Selector for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Selector on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Wall Street Sector Selector - YouTube
Wall Street Sector Selector, Your Home For ETF Investing! John Nyaradi is Publisher of Wall Street Sector Selector, Your Home For ETF Investing!, ...

Katich offers selectors a reminder
Former Test batsman is enjoying a prolific English summer with Lancashire.

Canberra Raiders player Jarrod Croker snubbed by PM's XIII selectors
Canberra centre Jarrod Croker has been snubbed again by representative selectors.

Maroons Origin selectors watch Dylan Napa as Roosters prop hailed as new Trevor Gillmeister
MAROONS legend Billy Moore says Roosters tearaway Dylan Napa is the hardest hitting forward of the past 20 years as Queensland hierarchy prepare ...

Former national cricket selector Jamie Cox set to be named St Kilda head of football
JAMIE Cox has been confirmed as St Kilda head of football — ending a tumultuous period for the former national cricket selector.

The Ashes 2015: Chairmen of selectors Rod Marsh says Australian batsmen, not selectors, are to blame ...
ROD Marsh has come out in strident defence of his selection panel and insists “deplorable” batting was to blame for Australia’s ...

The Ashes 2015: Australian coach Darren Lehmann admits he and chairman of selectors Rod Marsh got things ...
AUSTRALIAN coach Darren Lehmann admits he and Rod Marsh have failed in their duties as selectors and indicated head of team performance Pat Howard ...

Shivnarine Chanderpaul is set to be dropped by West Indies selectors
​West Indies veteran Shivnarine Chanderpaul's long Test career looks over, with the 40-year-old reportedly to be overlooked for next month's ...