[ANN]ProDelphi source code profiler for Delphi 5 .. 2010

Version 24.1 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for
Delphi (Win32) is available now.
ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi 2010.

ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the
granularity of 1 CPU-cycle.

The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi:
- "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of
    critical areas ...",
- "an absolute bargain",
- "excellent documentation"

ProDelphi is available in four versions:
- A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures
- A freeware Uniode version profiling up to 20 procedures
- A Professional Ansi code version profiling up to 64000 procedures with
   some additional features.
- A Professional Unicode version profiling up to 64000 procedures with
   some additional features.

Download via http://www.prodelphi.de
0
Helmuth

[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25 for Delphi 5 .. XE available now
Version 25.0 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - A ...

[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25.2 for Delphi 5 .. XE released
Version 25.2 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - A...

ANN: Open Source: MemCheck, IOTextDevices for Delphi 5 ... RAD Studio 2010)
Download page: http://code.google.com/p/delphi-memcheck/downloads/list MemCheck.pas: Finding of lost memories for your applications (Delphi 5 ... RAD Studio 2010). http://delphi-memcheck.googlecode.com/files/MemCheck_2009-05-28.7z IOTextDevices.pas: Redirect read/write text function into any device (Delphi 5 ... RAD Studio 2010). http://delphi-memcheck.googlecode.com/files/IOTextDevices_2009.05.28.7z Vadim Lou wrote: > Download page: > http://code.google.com/p/delphi-memcheck/downloads/list > > MemCheck.pas: Finding of lost memories for your applications (Delphi 5 ....

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

ANN: BS1 Accounting Distribution Manufacturing Delphi Source Code v2015.5
BS1 Accounting, BS1 Professional Time Billing, BS1 Enterprise Accounting, BS1 Enterprise Accounting with Manufacturing, and BS1 General Ledger v2015.5 are available for Delphi XE8 and all previous versions since Delphi 5. Developers may license the source code for use in their custom Delphi solutions royalty-free. Versions for SQL Server (ADO) and DBISAM databases. BS1 Accounting is an integrated multi-currency accounting system: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Sales Analysis, and Bank Reconciliation. BS1 Professional is an integrated tim...

Transferring Delphi 5 BDE code to Delphi 2006 Nexus Embedded server code
In an application where I have used BDE in Delphi 5 I would like to transfer the whole project to Nexus Embedded server that in general implies mostly exchanging tTable with tnxTable etc. But, in a procedure I regenerate indexes using dbiRegenIndexes(basehandler). This function seems not to be supported anymore, so I just wonder if such a call is needed at all in Nexus Embedded Server, and if needed, what is now the correct syntax ?? I don't know the answer to your question but if you can't find answers here you may like to know that nexus db have there own free newsgr...

package conversion from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2010
Hello, I am evaluating 2010 to convert a delphi 5 app up. My first task is to convert some custom control packages. My requires statment looks like this: requires vcl50, Vclx50, VclSmp50, Vcldb50, vcljpg50, What are the delphi 2010 equivalents if any? Is there documentation that I could look at to help with the conversion process? Thanks.. ...Joe.. joe alaimo wrote: > requires > vcl50, > Vclx50, > VclSmp50, > Vcldb50, > vcljpg50, 140 is the 2010 version. > > What are the delphi 2010 equivalents if any? Is t...

Is it worth to move my code from Delphi 2009 to Delphi 2010?
Hi guys, we are working on Delphi 2009 till this day because we do not have the time to upgrade our code to the newest version. There is always something more important (features, bugs...) and our code has 2+ million lines. I thought that instead of moving from D2009 to XE7 I could atleast move code to D2010 because it is more or less backward compatible and it shouldn't take me that much of a work. I wanted to ask you about your opinion. Is it a good version to move to? Regards. Dimitrij wrote: > I thought that instead of moving from D2009 to XE7 I could atleast > move ...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010 character codes conversion
I an converting a unit from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2010. Everything works except for a couple of character codes, the decimal values are(224 and 227). As far as I can tell when data is loaded from the socket into a buffer, the codes are ok. When they are written to another buffer these 2 codes use the upper case version of the characters(192 and 224). I don' t see it on any other of the codes. I set the code page in the compiler options to 1252, but that did not work. Any other options I can set in Delp hi 2010 to correct this? TIA Jan B wrote: > I an converting a unit from D...

Attempting to compile Delphi 5 code in Delphi XE5 is failing
Greetings All, If I'm not in the correct formum please tell me which one I should be in. Just upgraded to Delphi XE5 and am attempting to compile one of my Delphi 5 projects. I used Interbase Express I use either TDataSource -> TCDSProvider -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery or TDataSource -> TClientDataSet -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery Also used TIBDatabase, TIBTransaction, and TIBStoredProc I open the smallest project I have and click compile and almost immediately I receive this error Checking project dependencies... Compiling CITranEngine.dproj...

problem delphi 2010 apps with a delphi 5 pro Pchar
Hallo I build on till now alle tools and programas with delphi 5 pro now i have delphi 2010 want don't want rewite alle my DLL Tools Like The tool i made for making PDF In case of This DLL i can't becose the vcl i use in delphi 5 will not work in delphi 2010 *This call in apps* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall external 'GUPPDF2.dll'; {code} *In delphi 5 DLL* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall; {code} if call the function i get a "Access violation" i think that the settings parameter empty is...

Web resources about - [ANN]ProDelphi source code profiler for Delphi 5 .. 2010 - embarcadero.delphi.tools