[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25.2 for Delphi 5 .. XE released

Version 25.2 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for
Delphi (Win32) is available now.
ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE.

ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the
granularity of 1 CPU-cycle.

The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi:
- "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of
     critical areas ...",
- "an absolute bargain",
- "excellent documentation"

ProDelphi is available in four versions:
- A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures
- A freeware Uniode version profiling up to 20 procedures
- A Professional Ansi code version profiling up to 64000 procedures with
    some additional features.
- A Professional Unicode version profiling up to 64000 procedures with
    some additional features.

Download via http://www.prodelphi.de
0
Helmuth

[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25 for Delphi 5 .. XE available now
Version 25.0 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - A ...

[ANN]ProDelphi profiler for Delphi 2009 released
Version 23.0 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports all Delphi versions, from Delphi 2 up to Delphi 2009. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in three versions: - A freeware version measuring up to 20 procedures. It s...

[ANN]ProDelphi source code profiler for Delphi 5 .. 2010
Version 24.1 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi 2010. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - ...

ANN: Free Open Source Delphi friendly GDI+ library version 5.0.2 is released.
IGDI+ version 5.0.2 is available for download at http://www.igdiplus.org and on SourceForge https://sourceforge.net/projects/igdiplus/ ! IGDI+ is a free open source Delphi library wrapping in a Delphi friendly way the Microsoft GDI+ functionality. The library allows very easy and short implementations of complex GDI+ applications, in a natural Delphi friendly code. Here are some of the specifics: - All GDI+ objects are accessed trough interfaces, with automatic release of resources. - All data types are either Delphi objects, records or arrays. - Most class member functions re...

Delphi 5 (string[80]) vs Delphi XE
Hi guys i'm trying to convert a old application made with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE 5 The probleme i have right now is about String[80] and the Read / Write procedure i have a type like that Type TEnrMess = record Mess : String[80]; MessSuiv : Word; Hint : Word; end; And i read/write this type to a File of TEnrMess My probleme is that the string have changed from Delphi 5 to Delphi XE i join the link of a simple of the probleme that can be compiled on delphi 5 and any Delphi XE https://mega.co.nz/#!wV1VyZzY!1ha5oOxTg7L1WJAOXutUygkj...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Upgrade from Delphi 5 and Delphi XE: Variant and SysUtils unit problems.
Hi. I am a newbie to Delhi XE. I have just taken on the task of converting my stuff from Delphi 5 [sic] to Delphi XE. The first errors I got was "Variants unit out of data or corrupted" and "symbol deprecated" in SysUtils I hope I can fix the problem by simply pointing to the "up-to-date" units. I am also wondering wether I will not have to switch to Unicode, since the errors seem to be string related (not that I know what changing to Unicode entails). Any help? Marcus > {quote:title=Marcus de Bruin wrote:}{quote} > Hi. > > I...

[ANN]: FastCube 1.5 for Delphi released!
Dear friends! FastCube 1.5 released! --------------- - Removed grid properties: Crl3D, ParentCrl3D - Speed of expand/collapse operations has been dramatically increased + Changed: row height calculation algorithm of the X Axis + Added property: TfcGrid.MaxRowHeightInXAxis + Added properties in Measures[] ColOffsetValueWithDimValue[ADimValue: Variant] and ColOffsetValueWithDimValue[ADimValue: Variant] - Fixed error: Axes were drawn very slowly with the big amount of data + Added support for the mouse wheel in the detail grid. + Added: Properties FieldsOrder and ShowSplitFieldsI...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Web resources about - [ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25.2 for Delphi 5 .. XE released - embarcadero.delphi.tools