[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25 for Delphi 5 .. XE available now

Version 25.0 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for
Delphi (Win32) is available now.
ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE.

ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the
granularity of 1 CPU-cycle.

The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi:
- "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of
    critical areas ...",
- "an absolute bargain",
- "excellent documentation"

ProDelphi is available in four versions:
- A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures
- A freeware Uniode version profiling up to 20 procedures
- A Professional Ansi code version profiling up to 64000 procedures with
   some additional features.
- A Professional Unicode version profiling up to 64000 procedures with
   some additional features.

Download via http://www.prodelphi.de
0
Helmuth

[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25.2 for Delphi 5 .. XE released
Version 25.2 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - A...

[ANN]ProDelphi source code profiler for Delphi 5 .. 2010
Version 24.1 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi 2010. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.01 for Delphi XE now available
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces ReportBuilder 12 support for Delphi XE! Registered and trial versions are now available for download. ReportBuilder 12.01 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Overview: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbwiki/General/What's_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/PDF/NewFeatures.pdf Pricing: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/order Upgrade here! https://www.digital-metaphors.com/secure Version 12.0 - 5/11/2010 ------------------------ ...

ANN: ReportBuilder 12.02 is now available including Delphi XE support
Digital Metaphors Corporation announces the release of ReportBuilder 12.02! ReportBuilder 12.02 includes VCL Win32 support for Delphi XE, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, Delphi 7, and Delphi 6. Notification emails have been sent to all registered users of ReportBuilder 12.x. If you did not receive notification of this release please send message to info@digital-metaphors.com with your serial number and purchasing email address for upgrade instructions. Overview & screenshots: http://www.digital-metaphors.com/rbWiki/General/What%27s_New/RB_12 New Feature List: http:/...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2
RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32). For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/files What is the RealThinClient SDK? http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec -- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com Thanks Daniel, Unfortunately the link provided on http://www.realthinclient.com/files/ to http://www.realthin...

Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE are available now [Edit]
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com Edited by: Tim DelChiaro on Aug 30, 2010 2:15 PM > {quote:title=Tim DelChiaro wrote:}{quote} > The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are availabl...

Delphi Prism XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com I suspect it will be available for purchase AFTER Wednesday too. ;-) So from what I can gather, it has CodeSite and Subversion integration that Prism 2011 didn't hav...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Delphi 5 (string[80]) vs Delphi XE
Hi guys i'm trying to convert a old application made with Delphi 5 to Delphi XE 5 The probleme i have right now is about String[80] and the Read / Write procedure i have a type like that Type TEnrMess = record Mess : String[80]; MessSuiv : Word; Hint : Word; end; And i read/write this type to a File of TEnrMess My probleme is that the string have changed from Delphi 5 to Delphi XE i join the link of a simple of the probleme that can be compiled on delphi 5 and any Delphi XE https://mega.co.nz/#!wV1VyZzY!1ha5oOxTg7L1WJAOXutUygkj...

ANN: WPTools 7.15 is now available
WPTools 7 has been designed to be more accessible than previous version of WPTools. We added several new actions to work with the text. You can easily load and save CSS data. A Style scroller makes it easy to implement a good looking and effective GUI. The new manual: http://www.wpcubed.com/ftp2/WPTools7Manual.pdf The upgrade from WPTools 5 or 6 should be very smooth. In most cases you only need to add a few units to the uses clause (WPRTEPlatform, WPRTEEdit, WPRTEDefsConsts) . 1) Many new standard action classes - they already have been set up in the new unit WPDefAction7. All...

ANN: PowerPDF for Delphi XE available
Hi folks, I just updated PowerPDF for Delphi XE. It now supports Delphi 2007, Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE. As usual you can find it under https://sourceforge.net/projects/powerpdf/. -- Thanks, Roman Roman, | I just updated PowerPDF for Delphi XE. It now supports Delphi 2007, | Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE. | | As usual you can find it under | https://sourceforge.net/projects/powerpdf/. Cool! More KUDOS! -- Q 09/05/2010 11:04:17 XanaNews Version 1.19.1.278 [Q'sBrokenToolBar] Q, > Cool! > > More KUDOS! You are welcome. -- ...

Upgrade from Delphi 5 and Delphi XE: Variant and SysUtils unit problems.
Hi. I am a newbie to Delhi XE. I have just taken on the task of converting my stuff from Delphi 5 [sic] to Delphi XE. The first errors I got was "Variants unit out of data or corrupted" and "symbol deprecated" in SysUtils I hope I can fix the problem by simply pointing to the "up-to-date" units. I am also wondering wether I will not have to switch to Unicode, since the errors seem to be string related (not that I know what changing to Unicode entails). Any help? Marcus > {quote:title=Marcus de Bruin wrote:}{quote} > Hi. > > I...

Ann: DUnit2 now supports Delphi XE
I have added support for Delphi XE to DUnit2. Use a subversion client such as TortoiseSVN to get the latest revision: svn co https://dunit2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dunit2/trunk Regards, Jarrod Hollingworth Jarrod Hollingworth wrote: > I have added support for Delphi XE to DUnit2. > > Use a subversion client such as TortoiseSVN to get the latest revision: > > svn co https://dunit2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dunit2/trunk XE users can use File | Open From Version Control... -- Uwe Schuster http://www.bitcommander.de/blog Uwe wrote: > XE us...

Delphi XE Update 1 is now available
Update 1 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE is now available. It's available first through the auto update system. It should be available from the registered users download pages within two hours and available in the full product installers and ISOs for purchasers, customers and trial downloaders next week. For more information, see the following. Update 1 or Delphi XE and C++Builder XE Readme http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40881 Update 1 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE Fix List http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40984 Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketi...

Web resources about - [ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25 for Delphi 5 .. XE available now - embarcadero.delphi.tools