[ANN]ProDelphi profiler for Delphi 2009 released

Version 23.0 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for
Delphi (Win32) is available now.
ProDelphi supports all Delphi versions, from Delphi 2 up to Delphi 2009.

ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the
granularity of 1 CPU-cycle.

The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi:
- "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of
    critical areas ...",
- "an absolute bargain",
- "excellent documentation"

ProDelphi is available in three versions:

- A freeware version measuring up to 20 procedures. It supports
   source with identifiers, unit names and file pathes containing
   characters of the Ansi character set.

- A Professional version measuring up to 64000 procedures. It
   supports source code with Identifiers, unit names and file pathes
   with characters of the Ansi character set.

- A Professional version measuring up to 64000 procedures that
   additionally supports source code with Identifiers, unit names
   and file pathes with characters of the Unicode character set.

Download via http://www.prodelphi.de or Code Central
0
Helmuth

> Version 23.0 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for
> Delphi (Win32) is available now.
> ProDelphi supports all Delphi versions, from Delphi 2 up to Delphi 2009.

Please convince me why ProDelphi and not AQTime.

--
Best regards,
Chau Chee Yang

E Stream Software Sdn Bhd
SQL Financial Accounting
0
Chee

[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25.2 for Delphi 5 .. XE released
Version 25.2 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - A...

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

ANN: FastReport 4.7 with Delphi 2009 support released
Dear friends! Other companies with such change lists release "new major version with upgrade fee" (for example v.11 ;) But we have release it as version 4.7 - upgrade for all users of FastReport 4.* - free! What is new? + CodeGear RAD Studio (Delphi/C++Builder) 2009 support + [enterprise] enchanced error description in logs + added properties TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBegin: TStrings, TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBody: TStrings, TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentEnd: TStrings + improved RTF export (with line spacing, vertical gap etc) + added support of Enhanced Metafil...

ANN: FastCube 1.4 with Delphi 2009 support released
Dear friends! New in FastCube 1.4 + Added option mdsoSaveChartInSchema in TfcSlice (save Chart properties in Schema) + Added new aggregate function "List of Unique" + Added new event TfcSlice.OnInterpreterCreated to add users variables and functions to Script + Added Polish resources + Added new procedure TfrcCrossView.Update to use is report script after refresh dataset in cube. + added save X axis colums width in slice + You can use values of detail records in script for calculated measures. Use Measures.PrepareDetailInfo to create array of detail records in ...

ANN: FastReport 4.7 with Delphi 2009 support released
Dear friends! Other companies with such change lists release "new major version with upgrade fee" (for example v.11 ;) But we have release it as version 4.7 - upgrade for all users of FastReport 4.* - free! What is new? + CodeGear RAD Studio (Delphi/C++Builder) 2009 support + [enterprise] enchanced error description in logs + added properties TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBegin: TStrings, TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentBody: TStrings, TfrxHTMLExport.HTMLDocumentEnd: TStrings + improved RTF export (with line spacing, vertical gap etc) + added support of Enhanced Metafil...

[ANN] FastScript 1.95 with Delphi 2009 support released !
Dear friends! FastScript 1.95 released ! New in FastScript 1.95 + added support of CodeGear Rad Studio 2009 - fixed bug with "with" operator - fixed bug with comments in Basic script - fixed minor bugs in TfsSyntaxMemo и TfsTree FastScript is a cross-platform, multi-language scripting engine. It is useful for programmers who want to add scripting ability to their projects. FastScript can be installed in Borland Delphi 4-7, 2005, 2006, 2009, C++Builder 4-6, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, Kylix 1-3 and Lazarus You can download it here: http://fast-report.com/en/download...

[ANN]ProDelphi source code profiler for Delphi 5 .. 2010
Version 24.1 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi 2010. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - ...

ANN: VCLSkin 5.04 with Delphi 2009 support released
*RELEASE* Version v5.04 *OVERVIEW* VCLSkin is a component to create skinnable user interface for Delphi/C++Builder application, It is easy to use, just put one component on mainform, Vclskin will skin whole application without source code modification. Vclskin is leader in this field, Vclskin support most third-part controls in market, there isn't a competitor was able to support 3rd-part controls as many as Vclskin. VclSkin automatically skin kinds of windows in application, include Delphi forms,MDIform and common Windows dialogs (MsgBox,Open/Save,Font,Print), even the Excepti...

[...]

[ANN]ProDelphi profiler V25 for Delphi 5 .. XE available now
Version 25.0 of the high accuracy industry approved profiler for Delphi (Win32) is available now. ProDelphi supports Delphi versions from Delphi 5 up to Delphi XE. ProDelphi measures the runtime of Delphi applications with the granularity of 1 CPU-cycle. The Delphi Magazine wrote about ProDelphi: - "Only five minutes inclusive installation until identification of critical areas ...", - "an absolute bargain", - "excellent documentation" ProDelphi is available in four versions: - A freeware Ansi code version profiling up to 20 procedures - A ...

ANN: HREF Tools Acquires Rubicon, Plans Delphi 2009 Support
HREF Tools Acquires Rubicon Full Text Search, Plans Delphi 2009 Support by April Tamarack Associates is pleased to announce that HREF Tools Corp. has acquired the development and marketing rights to the Rubicon 2 Full Text Search Engine library of Delphi components. The Rubicon search engine was first released in 1996 and quickly became the leading search engine for Delphi and C++ Builder developers. Rubicon components are used in a wide range of applications created by firms ranging in size from independent developers to Fortune 500 companies. Tamarack Associates has a l...

Web resources about - [ANN]ProDelphi profiler for Delphi 2009 released - embarcadero.delphi.tools